Boyfriend Scenarios (Thomas...

Door -Froggy_Chi-

Just read the title! Meer

Hello and Welcome!
Quick Question
How you meet
See him again/ exchanging numbers
Your job
Your age
Best color on you
How to describe you? (I have no clue how to word this)
Quote (1)
When you relize you like/love him
Confession
Series 1: First Date
Phone Contact
Nicknames
He gives you Jewelry
Becoming Official
Do you have glasses?
You see your EX
Series 1: First Kiss
How he knows your Mad
Your Hogwarts House
Favorite Mystic Messenger Charater
Anime you watch together
Cartoon you watch together
TV show you watch together
What He loves about you
Your vehicle
You leave for a While
Him while your Gone
You while your Away
You Return
You in the hospital
Meeting the others
Stealing his clothes
Moving in together
You on your Period
How you turn him on
Holiday Celebration
Series 1: First Time
How You Sleep
How You Kiss Most Often
Cute Couple Gif
Series 2: Thomas
Series 2: Patton
Series 2: Logan
Series 2: Roman
Series 2: Virgil
Headcanon 1
Christmas!
Pet you get together
Habit you picked up
Patton special
You get ENGAGED
Series 3: Thomas {a}
Series 3: Patton {a}
Series 3: Logan {a}
Series 3: Roman {a}
Series 3: Virgil {a}
Telling the others {a}
His Kinks 😏
The Change
Series 4: Swimsuits
Bridesmaids
Wedding Song
Reaction: Makeup
Wedding Aisle
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon 2
Telling The World (preperation)
Telling the World(the video)
First Sign 😉
Finding Out
Telling Him
Telling His Family/Sides
Telling Your Family
The Rest of Roman's
Maternity Shoot
Favorite Maternity Outfits
Six Month Ultrasound
Babies Room
Baby Shower/Baby Video
Babies!!!
Having The Baby
How long in Labor?
Sides Meet the Baby(s)
Court Case (Logan Special)
Deciet Catchup(1-35)
Deciet Catchup(36-62)
Deciet Catchup(63-76)
Moving
Couples Costume
Baby Costume
Baby First Halloween
Cute Moment With Dad and Baby(gif)
Cute Moment with Baby and Pet
First Valentines Day
Babies Birthday
Babies First Steps
Remus Catchup(1-35)
Remus Catchup(36-62)
Remus Catchup(63-82)
Babies first word
First rose he gave you
Remy Catchup(1-35)
Remy Catchup(36-62)
Remy Catchup(63-82)
First time leaving baby with a babysitter
Babies first birthday
Picani Catch-Up(1-35)
Picani Catchup(63-84)
Picani Catchup(36-62)
Couple Tattoo
Catching him cheating
How you are affected
How he is affected
Kid gets injured
He apologizes
Family vacation
Kid picks his hair color
Your kid (at age 18)
Your kid comes out
Your kids spouces
Thank you!

He meets your Family(special chapter for Patton and Roman)

2.1K 43 68
Door -Froggy_Chi-

You have clothes at each others house ok.

Thomas
My parents told me to invite my boyfriend over for a family dinner tonight. I'm not a nervous person but my parents are extremely judgmental. I look up from my phone and towards my boyfriend.

"Thomas." I say. He looks at me. "My parents want to meet you." I say quietly.

"Baby could you say that louder?" He says.

"My parents want to meet you." I say with a bit more confidence. He looks slightly shocked.

"Umm alright... when?" He says uncomfortably.

"Tonight." I squeak. He pales. "It's ok I know they will love you!" I quickly say. He nods. I glance at the time and see that we have three hours until they want us there, they live two hours away. "Thomas we need to get ready to go. They live two hours away." We quickly get ready.

-when we get there-

I'm holding Thomas' hand when the door bursts open. My mother pulls me into a hug.

"Hi mom. Hi Dad." I say when I escape. We walk inside. "This is my boyfriend Thomas." He waves awkwardly.

"Thomas, do you love my daughter with all your heart." My dad asks, leaning on his gun cabinet.

"Yes sir." He says, voice shaking.

"Would you do anything for her?" My mother asks with a very sharp voice.

"Yes ma'am." He says gaining more confidence.

"He's the sweetest boy I've ever dated." I tell them, "he's made my live so much better."

Patton
"Pat." I call.

"Yes Lunar." He calls back.

"Tonight I want you too meet somebody."

"Alright.  What time."

"Start getting ready now.  Well leave once I'm done making this picnic and changing."  He agrees.

-when we're dressed-

I drive Patton to another side of the forest behind my house and park the car.  I grab his hand and walk with him for about half an hour before we get to a cave with a very large tree next to it.  I kneel in front of the tree.

"Mom... I brought who I love to visit you like I promised." I tell the tree.  Patton kneels next to me.  I turn slightly. "Dad... he's made me love myself again."  I feel Patton grab my hand.

"(Y/N)... you didn't need to bring me here." He whispers.

"I wanted to. Follow me." I stand up and go into the cave with Patton holding my hand.

"What is this place."

"This was my home.  I grew up here.  The thing Patton is that I'm not human.  I'm a werewolf kinda.  I once was a wolf, the daughter of the Luna, that means queen.  A young group of wizards came into my forest to practice magic.  They turned me half human.  Then other spells they used killed my pack." I sit in the middle of the floor and let my ears and tail show.

"(Y/N) I had no idea."

"The day we met was the day after a full moon.  I told you my name was Lunar, that means princess." I smile at him and peck his lips.

"Thank you for telling me this."

Logan
ALREADY MET YOUR FAMILY KINDA.  CORI IS ALL THE FAMILY YOU HAVE LEFT.

Roman
Mother wants to meet my boyfriend. She wants me to take him to her house in London by tomorrow morning so they can meet. The thing Mother doesn't know that he's a muggle. I walk over to Roman and hug him.

"Rome. My mother wants to meet you." I say into his chest.

"Then let's meet her." He says in his upbeat voice.

"The thing is she wants to meet you tomorrow and I couldn't get plane tickets that leave soon enough."

"Well we'll meet her when we get there."

"My mother hates when I'm not on time. There is one way we can get there in time." I say quietly. He looks at me questioning. I sigh and let go of him. "Rome, I guess I have to tell you eventually. I'm a witch." I whisper.

"Love could you say that again louder?"   I sigh and pull out my wand (photo at top) and mutter lumos. He gasps.

"I'm a witch." I say with more confidence.

"What. No way." His jaw drops.

"We could apperate to my mothers house in the morning.  Let's get some dinner and settle down for the night." He nods still slightly shocked at what I told him.

-when we get there-

Roman looks sick after we hit the ground.  I pat his back gently as he dry heaves.  He sits on the ground and pulls me into his lap.

"Rome we got to get inside or my mother will kill me." I tell him standing up.  He takes my hand and follows me to mothers house.  I knock on the door and a house elf opens the door.  "Thanks Donny."

"Your welcome mistress." He replies quickly.  I drag Roman who is wide eyed to the Dining room where mother said she would be.  The clock chimes 8 right when we step foot in the room.  Right on time.

"(Y/N) how lovely to see you my dear." Mother says holding her arms out daintily for a hug.

"Mother, I would like you to meet my boyfriend Roman." I say standing up straight.

"Hello Mrs. (L/N).  It's a pleasure to meet you." He grabs mothers hand and kisses it.

"Well Hello Roman.  Please sit.  How did you two meet." She demands.

"(Y/N) was sitting in the mall reading my favorite book series so I went up to talk to her and she had to go, as she later cleared up, to work." Roman says happily reliving that day.

"What book series was it."

"Harry Potter." He says without hesitation. My eyes go wide.

"That Potter boy! He has a book! Oh how I've despised him!" Mother practically yells.

"Mother. Remember, because of him I'm alive. Got it." I say trying to calm her down.

"He saved you?" Roman asked intrigued.

"I was a first year when the battle of Hogwarts took place. I was tortured when he knocked out the man who put me through it." I whisper only loud enough that he could hear

Virgil
"Shadow come on... they really want to meet you." I whine. Virgil just groans in response knowing that he won't win. He changes into something slightly nicer and gets in the car with me.

-when we get there-

The door swung open even before I knock on it and three of my brothers tackle me. My mom hells at them to get inside and pulls me into a big hug. I look around and see all my siblings there along with my parents and grandparents. Virgil won't like that.

"Mom this is my boyfriend Virgil." I say gesturing to him. He just shyly waves back. "He's extremely shy." I whisper to her.

"Virgil I would like you to meet my brothers, Jacob, Devan, George, Mark, Tanner, and Matt. And my sister Lidia." I says and they each wave.

"Hi Virgil." They say in unison.

"Grandma, Grandpa. This is my boyfriend Virgil." I say loud enough so they can hear. He smiles at how nice I am to my family. They shake his hand and tell him to be nice to me.

"Dad I want you to meet Virgil." My father is the most accepting guy in the world. The only person in my family he had to worry about was my mom was not as accepting of people.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 10 13
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page
19.2K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
453K 5.4K 46
Pls read A/N chapter!!