Hot N' Cold | Kim Taehyung FF...

De emo_mode

♧♤◇ In which a girl dated a guy which all their friends had started gaining friendships. How did they ended u... Mais

<chap. 1>
<chap. 2>
Late Intro:
<chap. 3>
<chap. 4>
<chap. 5>
<chap. 6>
<chap. 7>
Non- update
<chap. 8>
<chap. 9>
<chap. 10>
<chap. 11>
<chap. 13>
<chap. 14>
<chap. 15>
<chap. 16>
<chap. 17>
<chap. 18>
<chap. 19>
Part 20
<chap. 21>
<chap. 22>
<chap. 23>
<chap. 24> (The Ending)
³>fAcE,pEyS, rEvEaL<3

<chap. 12>

263 17 2
De emo_mode

Y/n POV
Friday

Y/n's outfit

Yerin's outfit

"I was texting Umji in the weekend and I don't know if she's active or not. Oh!! She's active. I text her and I was waiting for response and I have a notifications...from Umji"

Umji: Yes!! Me too!! I'll miss you and I'll not forget you!!!!! Love you! Let's text if I have schedule for ya!!

Y/n: Thank you! For texting me!!! And please don't forget us in your mind while you're having a lesson there in Australia....

Umji: Yes!! Unnie you're so kind and I'll not forget you! And call Sowon because we text together....

Y/n: Ok bye!!

Umji: Bye! Unnie

''I called Sowon and I sphear her beautiful response and I was so happy because I texted Umji in the morning''

Moments later......

"It was afternoon and I saw Yerin and she said"

Yerin: Unnie, is your boyfriend going here?

Y/n: I don't know sis.....but I wished....

Yerin: Unnie, I think it's late...... Ok....joke!!

Y/n: Hugh! Lol!

"We wait for Jisoo to come in the kitchen and we were sitting in the chair at the kitchen because Jisoo is still at the washing machine..... But I get boring and went to Jisoo to help her.....and I was super helpful because I guide her in the bathroom"

Jisoo: Just wait there and I'm almost done.....

Y/n: Ok mom....

"I left her and I saw Taehyung entered the kitchen and I saw Yerin holds his hand and let him sit in the chair....is my sister have a crush on him????? Is everything okay? Is this reality or just a dream??? I quickly went to Taehyung and kissed him in the cheeks and in the corner of my eyes I saw Yerin's face was sad (Lol!! Any emotions!!)"

Yerin: So.....Y/n where's mom? Is she done with the washing machi-

Taehyung: Oh I can cook..no need to worry...

"
Me and Yerin holds Taehyung's hands and we both said...

Y/n/Yerin: Can we helped you??

"Taehyung holds my hand and I looked at Yerin......how poor...sorry sis next time"
Yerin pov

"I saw Jisoo with sweaty face and I wiped her with my face (The heck! Sorry it was Tissue) and I let her sit in the chair for a few seconds...."

Jisoo: So....Taehyung I mean what did he cook...?

Yerin: He's cooking some....

"I was looking at them and they were talking to each other and he cooked.....chicken!"

Jisoo: Hey....! What is it?

Yerin: It's a chicken with some (Soft drink you want) .

"Jisoo nodded and I smell the sense of the food and I was amazed because we thought he's not cooking but my mind changed that he was cooking"

Y/n POV

"I saw Jisoo was in the table and they were talking in a minutes.....suddenly Taehyung's right hand was sliced by the knife (Only in the skin)"

Taehyung: Ahh (Or ouch)!!!! Please helped me!!

"I put a band aid to his right hand and I was worried"

Y/n: Next time oppa you be careful!! Ok?

"He nodded"

After cooking....

"I placed the chicken on the table and we quickly eat and we have a silent break when suddenly Breaks the silence..."

Taehyung: Umm.....you were so quiet...so what are you both doing when I'm not here before?

"Me and Yerin were confused because he's asking that question"

Yerin: We are just

Y/n: Playing some games....you know....

Taehyung: Oh ok

After eating...

"I saw Taehyung leaving the house and I said"

Y/n: So.....later? Or -

Taehyung: I'm not going here in dinner..no need to worry. I have many foods in there....

Y/n: Ok

"He left but I was about to closed the door, he suddenly kissed me.....and he waved at me..."

Next morning....

Blah blah blah hahah joke!!

A/N

Thank you for reading this again a and don't forget to vote please!!! 😍😍😍😍

Saranghaeyo!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
26.8K 707 30
One night as the guys of BTS are coming home from a long day, they drive across a sight that will change their lives forever. And meet a girl that mi...
9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...