Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 18

46.2K 1.9K 830
By StupidButCute00

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.......It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.' 

  -Sherlock Holmes-  

***************************

Jungkook's phone ringing was the only thing that made him go back to earth, sitting in his dark office at midnight imaging things ..... bad things,  things that made him ask whether you ate or not, whether you could sleep or not, whether you're cold or warm *sigh*

" Hello! " Jungkook's weak voice could finally answer

" Oh Jeon Jungkook sshi " the familiar male voice said

Your husband stood up when he recognised the voice " Doctor Lee,  thank you for calling back.." 

" I am sorry for your lost, I had important things to do , so I couldn't make it to the Funeral, I hope you're feeling better now .." The doctor said

" What Funeral ? " Jungkook felt like he forget everything while thinking about you, he totally forget a crime with a victim actually happened in his house, all this were a dream, a bad dream or a TV drama that he just wanted to switch the channel or just wake up but reality is reality " Ahh you mean the maid's Funeral , No actually it didn't happen yet since the police asked for an anatomy " Jungkook sighed " Is it on the news already? "

The doctor in the other line was silent for a moment before answering the man " Actually someone I know told me what happened , the most important thing here, How is Miss Y/N? "

Jungkook's heart ached in the mention of your name and he felt his eyes tearing again " That's why I am calling." he sighed " They are actually accusing her for murder since there's no other suspect,  Doctor please I need you to help her to stay strong .... you know her and I am scared her condition will get worst " Jungkook almost cried while talking but he needed to continue " She'll probably be released tomorrow, Can you come to my family house and talk to her  ?"

" S-Sure... "

" Thank you and sorry for making you call at this hour.." Jungkook said

" No worried "

*****

You sat in the corner of this room, actually room wasn't the right word to describe the place you were at now, scary eyes looking at you like you were some kinda sheep surrounded by hungry wolves, the floor is cold and the walls were colder....

Where are you?

" Hey Kid ..." a strong female voice made you jump and automatically looked at the lady " If you were going to sleep in the floor at least put your things off the bed, this isn't a hotel you know .."

You swallowed and stood up walking toward the bed trying to take a bag Taehyung has given to you, which contains some snacks to eat in case you get hungry but another female voice stopped you.

" Just take some rest " she nodded to you from her bed, the lady was scary enough to make you pee in your pants, tattoos almost covering her arms and some scars in her face, she looked a true criminal " Sleeping in the floor won't suit your high position, right Mrs.Jeon ?" Her voice sends shivers down you spine and you almost cry when you watched her coming toward you.

" Mrs.Jeon ? " the first lady asked

You didn't even ask yourself how she knows you nor how the hell she knew you were married. The last time you checked, only people near to you and Jungkook know.... but all this didn't matter now that the tall lady was looking down at you.

" You don't remember me, right ? " She added

You swallowed and looked at her confused trying to get what she meant. Do you know her  ?

Sure you'll remember this woman if you saw her once but you were pretty sure you never did.

" Is she deaf ? " The other lady laughed

" Shut up " the tattoo woman glared at the other before looking at you again " Yep I didn't expect you'll remember,  you probably didn't see me with your mother in law. .." she added with a laugh then sat in the bed that supposed to be yours " I was her bodyguard. ."

You were still confused but sat next to her, though she was scary but she didn't look the type to hurt, not like the others who looked ready to eat you as soon as they heard her calling you Mrs.Jeon.

" So what happened with you ? How you ended up here ?" She asked but she didn't look like she wanted to hear your words " I know you can talk now kiddo. ... tell me what happened "
Now she wanted to know .

**********

" WHAT ?" Taehyung lost his nervous when his coworker start speaking " You know this doesn't make sense, we can't keep her in jail for more than 24 hours without any evidences ."

" Look Kim Taehyung,  I hope you keep your emotions out of this case, if Mr.Jung knew about you relationship with the girl he'll give the case to another prosecutor---"

" What does my emotions has to do with keeping an Innocent person in jail while the real murder is outside free ? "

" We don't know she's innocent or not Kim Taehyung sshi...... From all people you supposed to be the one who knows everything work with facts ." The man said

" exactly,  we don't have facts to begin with, I won't sign the arrest warrant based on CCTV that can be fabricated easily. " Taehyung sat on his dusk and refreshed his email box then sighed when nothing showed up.

" The lady isn't manually stable, And you know that, even her doctor confirmed she is in a sensitive part."

Taehyung looked at the man " What are you trying to prove with this point? "

" I am trying to say that she could have killed the maid without her even knowing , that's what I am saying ." The man looked at Taehyung " We have her medical records, she has visited more than 8 psychologists, and her current doctor talked to us about her condition , He said she is suffering from traumatic situation, mostly forgetting things from her past........"

" You hear her Mark, She described everything to us ... " Taehyung added

" She could just have made that up to cover her mistake "

Taehyung sighed.

If he didn't know you he would agree with Mark but....... you would never do that.

A girl with your smile would never hurt anyone.

" So... You better don't stop them from keeping her in jail till the court " Mark added and walked away leaving Taehyung lost in his thoughts, He was blaming himself , he should have talked to your doctor to ask him not never talk, though this wasn't legal but .... legal things may hurt you and Jungkook forever.

He knew that Jungkook was mostly terrified that you'll get scared and lost faith in him, That you may lose your voice again and if this happen..... There was no chance for you to get better .

But.....Taehyung didn't have the power to stop anyone.

" Finally ..." Taehyung pushed all the thoughts away when he received the email from SBS, He figured that the drama you were talking about was " While you were sleeping " that aired on SBS at 22:00 which means it will end around 23:00 , He asked the mangers there to send him the program from 23:00 to midnight and fro his surprise that time SBS commercial breaks, from 23:00 to 23:30 the from 23:30 to 00:00 the weather news.

After reviewing every commercial, Taehyung found three with a female voice singing .

First was at exactly 23:12 : Dior perfume commercial

Second at 23:20 : Nescafe commercial

Third at 23:27 : King of the masked singer preview

********

After a long night, you felt the day time coming again, you didn't close your eyes , not even a minute. You cried to the point no more tears were left in your eyes.

You were scared, cold and confused.
Worried about Jungkook and your mom, worried that you won't see then again and afraid you'll stay another night here.
It was hard, more than  you expected, and now you just wished Jungkook won't come and visit you because you'll definitely get weaker and cry for him to take you from here.

***

" So Y/N ah , how are you  ?" Taehyung asked and you just nodded looking down, feeling your throat start to ache you know you were in the edge of breaking down crying but you needed to stay strong. " I know it's hard but you promised to endure it, right ?"

" H-How is....Jungkook ?" Your tears fell when you said his name, you missed him , badly ....

Never in your life you thought you can miss someone you saw a day ago, this impact Jungkook has in your heart is incredible. 

Taehyung smiled " He's doing fine ." He lied, he actually didn't hear from him since the time he yell at everybody and left the station so mad. " Look Y/N,  I will make you hear some audio and if one of the was the song you heard that night tell me, okay ?"

You bit your lips and nodded.

**********

" Please Jeon Jungkook sshi .... You can't let her remember .." the man stood up and begged.

Jungkook laughed again , here when his assistant entered with the coffee " No need to Miss Min, The man is leaving...." He turned and walked to his desk

" No please listento me...She remember ....She can't ...." The man added 

" Get the security  " He mouthed to the lady who run out side 

"  Listen to me please.......Y/N can't remember----"

" WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ?" Jungkook couldn't control his angre anymore " I WILL DO EVERYTHING SO Y/N BE FINE AGAIN--"

" JEON JUNGKOOK SSHI. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND." the man yelled , and here two men wearing black came and took the man by his arms trying to drag him away " PLEASE ........SHE'LL BE IN GREAT DANGER .......PLEASE DON'T ....... SHE IS IN DANG-----"

" Jeon Jungkook shi "

Suddenly his eyes shot open and his brownknitted together. His breath heavy as he looked at his assistant looking down at him confused, he looked around knowing that he slept in his office.

But.....

what DID that dream mean?

He was scared and entreaged by it. As he wipped the sweat from his brow he thought about the imeanse battle and shuddered.

" Are you okay Mr.Jeon ? Should I get you something to drink ?" She asked

" Tell me ....." he finally could speak " That man who came few days ago ....."

" man ? "

" Y/N's father ." Jungkook said and stood up " Did he tell you something or left anything I can contact with him with ? "

The woman looked confused " Actually..... I thought you don't need anything to do with him so I didn't give you a note he left ."

" where is it ?" Jungkook put his hands on her shoulder looking exactly at her eyes " WHERE ?" He yelled when he totally lost him temper.

*******

To be continued

*****

I literally wrote this in the bus station 😂😂😂😂

I will find time to keep writing no matter what .

So my little Sherlocks. ...What deductions do you have this time ?  😊😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 17K 47
🔞 A love so 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱...it justifies 𝘀𝗶𝗻. ❝𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩...
222K 6.9K 53
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")
646K 18.9K 44
《SLOW EDITING》 ❝I care about you❞ A book wherein you suddenly become partners with the school's playboy, Jeon Jungkook. book 2; LOV...