Killer Love: Sons Of Anarchy

By QueenofHearttss

Killer Love is set a year after the horrible tragedy of Tara's death. Jax is still mourning the death of his... More

Home Sweet Home
President
Family Dinner
Stay With Me
Pancakes
Crow's Broken Heart
My Girl
Love, Dad
Confessing Sins
Momma Charlie
Change of Pace
Now, Hush Love
Blissful Memory
Lost Without Her
Disgust
My Boys
Bruises
Normal Day
Ex Lover
Love Story
Congratulations
Bonus Chapter: A Wicked Mother
From the Writer
Preview of Undying Love

Hey Darlin'

13.5K 299 7
By QueenofHearttss

Charlie

"Put her back up. Don't want her trying anything." Oliver said to the bitten arm man right before he grabbed my arm and jerked me back to the room they had been keeping me in the room that they were keeping me in.

"I got it. I can walk" I told them harshly as I stood up walking back to the room.

"Did you enjoy your talk with your boy Las?" Oliver asked me and I gave him a shrug.

"Doesn't matter I'll be dead soon and so will Jax." I told him and he chuckled.

"You are a smart girl aren't you?"

"Too smart for my own good." I told him walking into my room and backing into the pole. Bitten arm guy grabbed the hand cuffs and put them around my wrists. My attempt to break free earlier was a bust. I ended up cutting myself loose. I waited for one of them to come back into the room so I could plan my attack. I made the mistake of not stabbing in the throat but instead I sliced his face. He called out the other guy, Finn, who had time to grab his gun. Then I had a gun pointed at my head forcing me to stitch him back up. He also held me at gunpoint while they tied back up. Lucky for me they hadn't killed me yet. They hadn't done their research on me though. They had no idea that I was going to fight as hard as I was. They had to make a call and get more guards that were four times my body weight guarding me. There was no way that I could escape now. But that didn't mean that I wasn't going to try again. Had it really only been a day since I had been taken. Felt like a week. Maybe because I hadn't had time to actually sleep. I was just falling in and out of consciousness. I was too focused on getting out, some way or another. Sitting up straight I felt the soreness throughout my whole body.

"Ow...Shit." I said. Everything hurt more than anything.I had so many new injuries I had a cracked rib for sure. Definitely a concussion. Cuts upon bruises and more cuts. I was scared to see my face. With how many blows I took to my right cheek I'm surprised that my cheek bone wasn't broken. In all reality if Galen jr. wasn't protected by those assholes, I could have taken him. See how he likes getting hit to the face repeatedly. Oh the things I would do just to get my hands on that man.

"Now be a good girl, Las, and stay in here." Liam told me. If I wasn't so badly beaten I would've flung myself at him.

"Yeah right." I told him leaning my head back against the pool I heard his laugh before he closed it behind him. The second time I broke out I used a couple of bobby pins to pick the lock on the door. Stupidly it didn't work, it only let them know that I wasn't chained up again. on my part because Also stupid on my part cutting the ropes now I was in handcuffs. I could get out of them. Just took more time and time was something that I was running out of. They wanted to meet Jax at a barn a little ways away from charming at ten o'clock tonight. Perfect place and time to kill someone. Hopefully Jax wasn't too caught up in finding me and understood my hint. If he did that meant I only had three and a half hours to get out of these cuffs and get ready for him to come get me out of here. Liam was the only one that had keys to my cuffs. I couldn't slow down my rescue by having Jax go get those. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath focusing on my hands and the cuffs.

-

Jax

"Wait, so who's this girl?" Opie asked me while I handed him a part to the motorcycle we were working on in the shop.

"The new girl. Her and her parents just moved here last week. I saw her in the hallway at school today. Op. Damn. You should have seen her." I told him, shaking my head. A grin on my face just thinking about it.

"She walked down the hallway as if she owned it. Everyone was asking her if she needed help finding her next class and all she said was 'I can handle it'." I went on.

"She looked like the perfect woman."

" Last week you were all about Tara. What happened to that?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That was before I saw the new girl this morning." I told him.

"You don't even know her name, or what she's like. At least you know Tara."He told me.

"Doesn't matter. She's gonna be mine." I told him and he stopped what he was doing to look at me.

"Didn't you just say two days ago that you didn't ever want to get in a relationship 'Cause they were too messy." He asked me and I shrugged.

"I still don't. They are messy. You aren't listening to me. This girl was a smoke show Op" I said and looked at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"She was wearing a rock band t-shirt."I started back up.

"Oh really, what was it: a look at my tits band tee?" He asked with a laugh and I hit his arm.

"Hey. Don't talk about her that way. It was The Cure. Didn't really notice her rack. Probably nice though. Black leather jacket. Dark jeans that were tucked into her Boots that went over her knees and they had a heel on them... You could just hear her coming down the hall." I told him.

"Are you even listening, bro?" I asked him, looking at him to see his mouth kind of open.

"Op, what is it?" I asked him thinking it might have been something with the club.

"I think your girl is coming this way."He told me and I chuckled.

"What?" I asked, hearing the same sound I was just talking about. I looked over to see the most beautiful woman I had laid eyes on since this morning. Wearing the same outfit, her brown hair flowed in the wind. As she got closer she looked at me for a moment as if she knew me.

"A 74 Harley was dropped off yesterday. My dad lost the keys in the move but found them today. He asked me to bring them." She told me. Her voice swirling around me. I had never been speechless but here I was with nothing to say. Damn she's gorgeous.

"Alright Darlin'" Was all I could say. Taking the keys from her, our fingertips touched and I swear I felt a spark. I looked into her beautiful emerald eyes.

"I can take care of that for you. You're new right?"I asked her.

"Word gets out fast around her." She said while she crossed her arms over her chest. I gave her my best smile.

"Yeah but I would also remember you if I had seen you before. Never seen anyone like you." I told her. Hoping my usual charm was coming out with my words. She gave me a small smile as she looked back into my eyes. The moment was soon ruined by Opie revering the engine of the bike we were working on.

"Op!" I yelled at him, turning my head in his direction

"It's not loud enough. James will be here soon to pick it up." He told me. I had completely forgotten that we needed to get that bike done before the end of the day.

"Shit..."I said. As much as I didn't want to leave her without getting her name I had.

"Like I said I'll take care of this for you Darlin. Tell your Dad we'll call him when it's ready." I told her. I gave her another smile before walking back over to Opie.

"Did you-"

"Tried everything"He cut me off. I sighed and saw the girl walk past me over to the bike.

"That's an easy fix."She said walking closer to the bike. and she picked up some tools.

"May I?" She asked and we stared at her. Did this chick really know what she was doing?

"Go ahead." I told her. Thinking I was going to have to help her. Maybe that would work out in my favor and I could get some bonding time.

"All you have to do is.. pull out the baffle.." She said as she did so, soon holding the baffle in her hands.

"Put like two holes in it..." She told us, taking a drill and putting two holes into it. I looked over at Op the same time he looked over me. We both watched as she squatted down to be eye level with the bike. She sat the drill down then put the baffle back onto the bike.

"Then put it back in..." She said slowly as she did so. She did all that within five minutes. She had the whole shop looking at her.

"Try it now." She said looking at Opie and he moved back to the bike pulling on the handle. The bike revered so loud it shook the tools in the box.

"What the hell." I said out of disbelief along with everyone else. Looking up to see my girl she was already walking away to the car at the front of the parking lot. Without wasting another second I ran after her.

"Hey Darlin. Wait." I told her. Getting to her side soon. She stopped and looked at me.

"Couldn't just leave without me getting your name and number." I told her and she laughed a little before she started walking again. I followed her.

"Name's Charlie." She told me and I raised my eyes to brown. She had a dude's name. Made me wonder what was going on down there.

"Charlotte actually...But I've always gone by Charlie. As for my number, the shop has the house phone number." She said and smiled.

"Wanna go for a ride sometime, Charlotte? Know this great spot where we could go and be alone..-" She stopped walking and turned on her heel to face me.

"Alright Romeo." She told me and I stopped with her.

"I know we go to school together but you can't just start calling me darling with your pretty blue eyes asking me out for a ride thinking you're going to get all the way with me because I'm the new girl and the new girl is always easy. But I'm not. You wanna take me out. Prove. Show me you're a decent guy. If you woo me and I approve, I might let you take me out for dinner."She told me and I stood in front of her stunned.

"Woo you?" I asked her. What the hell did that mean.

"Woo me." She said and I raised a brow at her.

"You haven't read Shakespeare?" She asked me and I shook my head. She looked me up and down then she smirked at me.

"Do that, let me know what you think and I'll let you take me out." She told me. She looked up when she heard the honk of a car horn. She gave me a smile then left me there. I stood there for a while thinking about everything that just happened and also watching her walk away from me.

"I'm going to marry that girl." I said and chuckled while walking back to the shop.

-

"Jackie?" Chibs asked, standing next to me loading up on guns as I stood there cleaning mine. He broke me out of my daydream. By far the best memory I have of Charlie. I loved her from the moment I saw her. All I wanted was to have her in my arms again.

"You good, brother?"He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah. Just hope she's still alive."I told him. I was trying not to think about that too much. The thought of Charlie not coming home with me or even just finding her body on the floor with blood around her pained me to my core. I couldn't lose both Tara and Charlie. I would literally lose my mind this time.

"She's there. Jackie." He told me, patting my shoulder and I nodded.

"Jax. Sam thinks he found her." Tig said coming into the meeting room then walking back out. I almost ran to the bar where Sam was.

"Where is she?"I asked him.

"Under interstate 25." He told me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah there's only ten highways somewhat in the area of that barn Oliver wants to meet you at. I was looking at the video again and the room she was in had garden tools in there." He told me. "But only two of those highways had a building under them that was used for garden storage. In the video the on the shovel it said park on it but the rest of the letters were rubbed off." He went on. You could tell he was excited about what he had found.

"And only one highway had a building under it but also had a park next to it. A park that happened to be owned by..." He said turning the laptop around and on the screen was a news article about a park funded by Jacob Hale going under.

"Son of a bitch.." I said looking at the screen. I looked up at Sam and nodded at him telling him good work in our own way.

"Get the van. Load up!" I said checking the time on my watch. It was just now eight fifteen. I grabbed the bullet proof vest that was left out for me. I strapped it to me then pulled on my black hoodie over it.

"Lets go get My Girl, Boys." I said, cocking my gun making sure it was fully loaded.

{Thank you guys for One Thousands reads! Never thought this would happen. Don't forget to vote and Comment. I love love knowing what you are thinking about the story helps me write the next chapter. Thank you again. ^.^}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 309 27
What if Jax Teller didn't die on the day he was planning to take his own life via semi-truck collision like his own father did? What if he continued...
73.4K 2K 45
The time has come for Jax Teller to move on with his life. One year ago, his wife was brutally killed by the hands of his mother who Jax later killed...
239K 4.3K 36
Tig Trager's daughter comes home after being away at art school for 4 years, what happens when jax sees her again and the feelings he tucked away are...
883K 16.2K 44
I freeze at the sound of the all to familiar woman's voice, a voice I haven't heard in twelve years. I swallow and shake my head, gathering my though...