Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 25

3.8K 131 24
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"What?", Harriette asked with her teary eyes.

"Let's divorce, Harriette", Luhan said and he walked away when Harriette suddenly hugged him.

"I'm sorry if I shouted at you I didn't mean to. It's all my fault I promise I will never do it again just don't do this. Don't do this to me, Luhan please don't do this please. Luhan you told me from the start to never give up right? Please don't give up. Don't give up on me please, Luhan don't do this please I am begging you please don't", Harriette said crying.

"I love you", Harriette said but Luhan didn't respond.

"I love you, Luhan. Why can't you answer me? Why can't you answer me?! Talk to me you coward! Answer me! Tell me you still love me! Tell me you still love me.....", Harriette cried and she left with her stuffs and she just cried that Luhan gave up already. Harriette decided to leave and ride a taxi to go back to her brothers. Luhan tried to follow her but she already left. Luhan's tears fell from his eyes having regrets of letting go of Harriette when a police car parked their car in front of him.

"That guy! Luhan! He's the one who ruined and damaged the stuffs in my restaurant! He's a thief! Get him officer!", the owner of the Chinese restaurant said, Luhan's former boss in his previous job. Luhan tried to run away since he know he didn't do anything but the policemen caught him. He was jailed and sue by the owner of the Chinese restaurant where he previously work. At Kris and Baekhyun's mansion, they are eating dinner when a maid went to them.

"Sir Kris, Sir Baekhyun, ma'am Harriette..... she's here", Kris and Baekhyun saw Harriette with her baggage and she's crying so Harriette ran to Baekhyun for a hug. Kris looked at his sister Harriette crying that even though they are not in good terms Kris felt a little sad seeing her sister cry when Harriette also hugged him crying.

"You were right, Kris. I'm wrong that I married him. I'm so stupid that I didn't listen to you. I already understood everything why you tried to separate us together because you know what's good for me right? Even though you always hate me, you're still concern for me since I am your sister. You're right about everything, Kris. If only I just listen to you this wouldn't happen. Forgive me for everything that I did, Kris forgive me", - Harriette

"It's okay stop crying. You can go back here and tomorrow I'll pay for your tuition fee so you can go back to your school again and forget everything about what happened. Me and your brother Baekhyun will help you forget that stupid brainless guy, Harriette I promise", Kris said. Harriette went back to her brothers and to her home. Afterwards, she's at their mansion's garden when her brother Baekhyun approached her.

"I'm happy that you came back. I really miss you here in our home. Harriette what happened? I trusted him to take care of you but he gave you back to us crying. You know I hate it everytime I see you cry - Baekhyun

"I don't know.... I really don't know. There's a lot of things that happened. He changed in to a person I never imagine. He promised me he will never give up on us but he broke it and what hurts the most was I believed on him", Harriette cried again so Baekhyun hugged her.

"It's okay. Like what our brother Kris told you a while ago we are going to help you forget him, Harriette and I promise I won't let Luhan hurt you again", next day morning, Harriette was preparing for her first day again in school still sad about what happened yesterday. Harriette went back to her school and her classmates are surprised to see her came back.

"Hey Harriette! You came back! What happened to you?", one of Harriette's classmate asked.

"Me? I.... I went to Canada to fix something", Harriette's excuse to her classmates when she saw her best friend Chanyeol arrived their class so she approached him.

"Chanyeol can we talk?", Chanyeol ignored her again and he went out the classroom so Harriette followed him outside the school's hallway.

"Why are you ignoring me? Chanyeol I don't understand you. If I did something wrong to you then tell me. You are my best friend and I need you because..... me and Luhan are divorced. I need you because you are my best friend please talk to me", - Harriette

"What? You and Luhan are divorced?", Chanyeol thought that maybe Luhan and Harriette's problems together started since Luhan knew that he didn't pass his board exam and didn't graduate as an architect. Chanyeol felt guilty since he knows the truth behind it. Chanyeol walked away but Harriette still followed him.

"Are we still friends, Chanyeol? Best friends?", Harriette sadly asked.

"Not anymore, Harriette. I.... I actually hated you since you got married and my sister said I should stay away from you. I'm sorry but I really have to go", Chanyeol went to the comfort room alone and cried that he left Harriette and chose to kept Kris and his sister Yura's secret to Harriette and Luhan. Harriette cried too since not only Luhan left her, also her best friend Chanyeol left her too.

At the small police station where Luhan was jailed, he was sitting at the corner of his prison cell after his former boss sue him for damaging his restaurant when a policeman opened his prison cell. Luhan went out when he saw his best friend Xiumin.

We heard what happened about you and good thing Claire helped us to talk to your former boss. She also paid the damages you did at the restaurant", Xiumin said to Luhan even though they had a little misunderstanding week ago. Xiumin left but Luhan followed him.

"Thank you and sorry about what happened week ago. And tell Claire thank you. I just feel so confused these days that I don't know what to do anymore, Xiumin. I don't know who are my real parents, I grew up believing my mom was my real mother which was not, I didn't make it to graduate college and the worst part of my life I let Harriette go", - Luhan

"What do you mean you let go of Harriette?", - Xiumin

"I don't know what came to my mind yesterday. I'm so confused that I don't understand myself anymore. I'm so selfish! I'm so stupid for letting her go. I don't know what to do anymore but I want to take her back again", Luhan said. During Harriette's lunch break at her school, she decided to go the coffee shop where she previously work to talk to Suho, one of her friends since she need someone to talk to.

"Harriette? What are you doing here? Are you coming back to work here? Wait.... what happened?", Harriette ran to Suho crying and she hugged him.

"He already gave up, Suho he let me go", Harriette said crying.

"What? I don't understand you. What are you talking about?", Suho looked at her confused.

"Luhan divorced me", - Harriette

"What? Why did he do that? If he loves you he would never do that!", - Suho

"I don't know, Suho I really don't know", Harriette answered crying when someone gave her a handkerchief.

"I just hate it when I see beautiful girls like you cry. You know what, your husband? He's really stupid for letting go of someone like you. Do you want me to beat him or something? I know someday he'll regret that he left you", - Sehun

"Thank you for being a good friend of mine even though I avoided you for many times but still you're always here for me", Harriette said. For the whole day, Luhan was walking around the streets don't know where to go. It's evening, Kris, Baekhyun and Harriette are eating dinner when they heard someone outside the gate.

"Harriette! Open the gate! Harriette!", the security guards are trying to stop Luhan to enter the gate of the mansion.

"Let me enter! I am Harriette's husband and I just want to talk to her. Harriette please let me explain! Harriette!", Luhan said to the guards at the gate. Harriette heard that it was Luhan so she ran outside to see him but her brother Kris stopped her.

"Are you stupid?! You're going back to him after what he did to you?!", Kris said. Luhan pushed the security guard and he even hit the other guard on his face with his fist just to enter the mansion. He ran to enter their house but he met Harriette's brother Kris. Kris called his other guards and they hold Luhan.

"Let me go! Let me go! Harriette! Harriette listen to me!", Luhan pushed the two guards again to go find Harriette inside their mansion when Kris gave a glance to his other guard. The guard pointed his gun to Luhan and he looked at Kris who was standing in front of their mansion's door.

"Just give me a chance to talk to Harriette, Kris. I am begging you. Harriette?! I know you are there listen to me! I know I am wrong but letting you go was the worst decision I ever made in my whole life! I love you, Harriette just give me one chance! I will do anything for you. You want me to kneel in front of your brother?! I will do it for you!", Luhan kneeled in front of Kris with his teary eyes. Harriette wanted to go outside but his brother Baekhyun was holding her.

"Harriette I was out of my mind when I asked for our divorce. I had a lot of problems that I forgot that I still have you. I became selfish, weak and stupid I admit it but I still love you. You're the most I need in my life and I can't leave without you. I can lose everything but not you. Give me one chance, Harriette. One last chance to make everything right again. If you want me to go back to finish my architecture like what you asked me to do I will do it for you! Just give me one chance, Harriette one chance to prove you that I still love you. One chance, Harriette.... one chance.....", Luhan cried kneeling in front of Kris. Harriette was crying inside their mansion hearing Luhan from outside.

"Baekhyun let me go!", - Harriette

"But, Harriette no", - Baekhyun

"No matter what happens I still love him", Baekhyun slowly let go of Harriette so she ran outside to see Luhan but Kris stopped her again.

"Luhan!", - Harriette

"Harriette!", Luhan was about to go to Harriette but the guards hold him again and pointed a gun on him.

"Kris! Let me go!", - Harriette

"Stop being so stupid, Harriette! He left you once! If you forgive him it's like you're allowing him to hurt you again! Listen to me, I am your brother! I know what's right for you because I love you! You are my sister! It hurts me a lot when I see you cry because of him! Don't be stupid again, Harriette!", - Kris

"I can be stupid again for Luhan because that's how I love him, Kris. I love him so please let me go!", - Harriette

"That is not love, Harriette. Can't you see? He is just using you! He know we came from a family who are all architects! He is using you to achieve his dream! He don't love you, Harriette!", - Kris

"That's not true..... that's not true, Kris! Don't listen to her, Harriette! You know Kris will do anything! Anything, Harriette to separate us together! You know me, Harriette you know me!", - Luhan

"Really, Luhan? You allowed your wife to work at the coffee shop for her to earn money to pay your tuition fees?! You let her do household chores in your home like he's your maid! What kind of a husband who would do that to her own wife if you really love her?!", Luhan was so angry so he pushed the guards that was holding him. Luhan ran to Harriette to talk to her but Kris suddenly pointed a gun to Luhan.

"Kris no!!!!!!!!", Harriette said but Kris still pointed the gun to Luhan.

"Stay away from Harriette or else", - Kris

"Or else what? You're going to kill me? Then do it! Kill me, Kris! That's what you want right? You want me to leave her then do it! I guess this is the only way to end all of these! Do it, Kris..... do it!!!!!!!", Kris pointed his gun directly on Luhan's forehead.

"No! Don't do it! Don't do it, Kris I am begging you! Luhan just leave!", - Harriette

"No I won't leave, Harriette not without you", - Luhan

"Just leave! Kris might kill you. I can't let you die", - Harriette

"I will only leave if you will come with me. Harriette we can start again right? Just give me one chance. Our dream house together? We can start to build it together and we will build our dreams together. Harriette comeback to me please, just give me one chance. Just give me one chance, please", Luhan said crying. Harriette held Kris' hand to stop him for pointing his gun to Luhan with her teary eyes.

"Don't do this, Kris please I am begging you. If you want me to leave him...... I'll.... Il'l do it! Just don't kill him. Just don't kill him, Kris and I will leave him please. Luhan just leave..... just leave!", Kris slowly put his gun down.

"No, Harriette no. Kill me, Kris! Shoot me! I will not leave you here, Harriette no matter what happens. Harriette just give me one chance", - Luhan

"Kris was right. I'm stupid that I believed on everything you told me. You just used me to achieve your own dream. You don't really love me so leave!", - Harriette

"That's not true, Harriette. You know that's not true!", - Luhan

"You want to know the truth?! I don't love you, Luhan so just leave!", Harriette said when Baekhyun arrived.

"Luhan just leave or I'll call a police", Baekhyun seriously said. Luhan was so speechless when Harriette told him that she don't love him. 

"Harriette! No Harriette!", Kris' guards dragged Luhan outside the gate. Kris whispered to one of his guards to beat Luhan. The guards beat Luhan outside the gate and Harriette was crying looking at him from a distance. She was about to run to stop their guards hurting Luhan but Kris stopped her.

"You will never see him anymore!", Kris said to Harriette. Luhan was lying on the ground, his sight are getting blurry, he has a lot of bruises and wounds and he's coughing blood. Luhan was so weak already that he can't defend himself anymore when he took something from his pocket, it was the heart crystal lucky key chain that Harriette gave to him before and he lost his consciousness.

"Throw him to the river", Kris whispered to one of his guards. Harriette was upstairs crying in her room. She wanted to go downstairs but Kris locked her room that she can't go out while Baekhyun was trying to open her door.

"Baekhyun help me! I was wrong, Luhan! I still love you! Please Baekhyun, Luhan needs me! Open the door! Baekhyun you're my only chance please help me! Help me and Luhan, Baekhyun.... help us", Harriette said crying.

"Harriette I'm sorry I can't! Kris hid the key!", Baekhyun said crying since he felt bad for his sister Harriette even though he's trying his best to open the door. The guards carried the unconscious Luhan to their car. It was even raining and they went to a river somewhere far away where people can't see them. When they arrived at the bridge they took the unconscious Luhan out from the car trunk. The guards threw Luhan to the river like what their boss Kris asked them to do. Luhan went under the water still unconscious.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 55 5
𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘯π˜₯𝘰𝘢𝘡 ; 𝘒 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘀𝘦𝘱𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘭 𝘒𝘣π˜ͺ𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩 𝘲𝘢𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺
114K 9.8K 35
Time has it's own way of playing and so does destiny. The story is about two SOULMATES, though unfamiliar but are connected to each other through som...
300K 7.2K 34
WARNING WARNING WARNING this was written in like...2013. keep that in mind. ❝ Pick Wisely.❞ With the pressure of everyone expecting him to sett...
477K 24.2K 32
❝he's grey and skylar's color and they complement each other like hot rain on dry asphalt.❞ in which he has ptsd and doesn't do well with change. unt...