mommy's little girl [a.m]

By gunsiuck

"....I wanna kiss you hard till I can't breathe. I want you to go down on me every single night. I want you t... More

What is MDLG?
MY ALL;
EPIGRAPH;
CHAPTER ONE; LADIE BEHIND THE DESK
CHAPTER TWO; HE ISN'T MY TYPE
CHAPTER THREE; A UNFINISHED NAME
CHAPTER FOUR; SIMILAR FACE
CHAPTER FIVE; MISCALLS AND UNANSWERED TEXTS
CHAPTER SIX; THE SOUND OF THE RAIN
CHAPTER EIGHT; SOME NEW INFO
CHAPTER NINE; DARK GREEN
CHAPTER TEN; PARTY GIRL
CHAPTER ELEVEN ; SAFE WITH ME
CHAPTER TWELVE ; BACK TO "PARADISE"
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ; BETWEEN YOU

CHAPTER SEVEN; DEAD FLOWERS

1.4K 36 86
By gunsiuck

CHAPTER SEVEN

DEAD FLOWERS

April

....

"Oh my god fuck!" I moaned loudly as Nicole continued to suck my clit harshly. I squeezed my eyes shut as pleasure rocked through out my body. Her hand reached out and squeezed my nipple.

"You like that huh," she said as she pumped two fingers in me. "You like when I fuck you're pretty little pussy like this."

"Fuck yes!" Her hand had moved up from my tits and to my neck. She wrapped her hand around my throat and squeezed lightly but just enough to feel pleasurable.

She suddenly stopped and lay herself besides me. She pulled me by my hip and I sat proudly on her face. She tilted her head up and licked up my wetness as I let out a loud moan at the attention that I desired. She didn't bother teasing me, her tongue slide inside of me then out again. I rocked my hips against her face, I reached down below me and rubbed her clit with my hand. She moaned sending vibrations that sent me over the edge. I was already close and I didn't know how much more I could take.  She dug her nails into my hips as she held me against her mouth.

Once again she wrapped her lips around my clit. I hissed at the sensitivity, but it felt too good to ask her to stop. She stopped sucking and then began licking. Her tongue flicked against me in quick and almost rough strokes. She slapped my ass roughly.

"Oh my god, Nicole, Nicole, Nicole," I repeated her name as I felt a pit in my stomach. That cause her tongue to work faster. "I'm gonna come, please let me come."

She detached her mouth from my clit but rubbed me harshly with her hand. "Come princess, come for mommy right now." That was all that it took to send me over the edge. I screamed her name as I came undone from her work.

You know those times where you wished that the dream that you just had was real and actually happened. Well that's me currently.

I groaned in disappointment and turned off my alarm on my phone. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked up at the ceiling thinking about the dream I had just witnessed. "Fuck my life." I said and threw the blankets off my body and made my way to the bathroom.

———

"Morning love!" Nicole said greeting me with a warm smile on her face. I had to meet Nicole for a business meeting at Desire for their collaboration. I got out of my car and immediately butterflies erupted in my stomach. A smile appeared on my face from the look of her.

"Good morning." I said. Nicole handed one of the two cups she had in hands.

"I know you don't really like coffee that much so when I went to some coffee shop that just around the corner I thought of you. So I got a coffee for me and a hot chocolate for you." She says kindly. My cheeks heat up. She thought about me.

"You remembered?" I asked remembering our conversation last night. Nicole ended up staying at my place till midnight where the rain finally stopped. "I thought you were half asleep."

"I wasn't really, but of course I remembered. I know that you're favorite color is green because it blue and yellow are your brother and sister's favorite color and it makes green. You were a big fan of wrestling when you were younger. You don't have a favorite type of animal because you don't want hurt any unwanted animals feelings. And you hate taking selfies."

I stood there surprised because I didn't know what to do. She remembered that stuff when I don't even remember telling her.

"Thank you." I finally said and took a small sip out of the steaming cup. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"For about thirty minutes now."

"You should of told me that you were going to be here earlier. I would have woken up earlier."

She lets out a chuckle, "Don't worry about it, I had to meet someone else earlier this morning to give my opinion on some product their conducting. I thought I was going to be out later than I was but I guess not."

"I don't like you being alone." I said pouting.

She smiles at me and strokes my cheek with the back of her hand. "Oh my sweet April. You're too kind." I shrugged and took another sip of my hot chocolate.

I ding was heard from her phone. She took it out of her jean pocket and read the message. "Okay! Colby and Joe are ready for us. Let's go in." She says putting it back in her pocket.

"Who is Colby and Joe?" I asked curious.

"Their the owners of Desire." She hesitated for a moment, "Um their together. Just letting you know because sometimes they get a little too touchy." She said chuckling.

"What? You don't like PDA?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No I love it actually," She then holds out her hand towards me. "It's nice." I smile at her and place my hand into her hand.

"Is that the goddess herself Nicole?" A man with medium length brown hair says.

Nicole smiles at him and opens her arms, "In the flesh!" The man walks into her arms and they trade kisses on the cheek. They finally pull away but still hold each other.

"It's been too long my dear." He says smiling warming at her. I awkwardly play with my fingers as I stare at them.

"It has hasn't it? I would of came over to hang out but everything has been to chaotic." She apologizes.

"I understand. Your company has quite the name. Opening stores in Dubai to Montreal, I am extremely proud of you Nicole."

She takes a deep breath, "Yeah I am too. It's been tough these past few years but I'm fine now and everything is fine."

"I'm happy for you." His eyes then drift off onto me. "Oh! Whose this?" He says walking away from Nicole and facing me. He was quite alluring. His deep brown eyes were beautiful and his hair hanged in pretty waves down his head.

"Hi...I'm um April." I say shyly. I mentally cursed at myself for sounding so small and childlike. He smiled softly at me.

"Aw like the month?" I nodded my head. "It's suits you very well April." He says kindly.

"April is one of my very trusted employees at Birdiebee. Without her these past months, I don't know how I would of kept my sanity. Also may I add she makes one hell of a cup of coffee." Nicole says proudly while placing a hand on my lower back.

"I like you already April. Nicole and I have been great friends for a while. It's nice to see that she trusts someone very responsible." He then pauses and says, "Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I am Colby, one half of the owner of Desire and my boyfriend...if I could only find him."

"His boyfriend who is hot, sexy, brilliant, and quite the crowd pleaser." A deep voice says from behind. Out appears probably the most good looking guy I had ever seen. His hair was a little bit longer than Colby and jet black. He was well tall and built like some type of god. He had this relax vibe radiating off of him. The man wrapped his arms around Colby's waist and brought him closer to him. He leaned his head on Colby's shoulder as he looked at both Nicole and I.

"Yes, yes, yes, and don't flatter yourself. April this is my boyfriend Joe." Holy fuck this guy got lucky with this Greek god.

"Hello April." Joe greets politely. All I could do is smile back at him not fully trusting myself to speak.

Colby looks around the small lobby, "I think everyone is ready to get this meeting started. Ready ladies?"

"Hell yeah we are." Nicole says.

"Greet!" Colby then cupped his hands around his mouth, "Can I get everyone's attention? We will be starting the meeting at this moment, please make your way towards the meeting room! Thank you."

Nicole slips her hand from my back and into my hand once again. "Let us go." She says while leading me to the room.

I feel intimidated. There was all these professional business people around one big table that was set up. I looked like a pre teen that Nicole was stuck to babysit.

"First off, thank you all for coming. It means a lot to both us at Desire and the owner at Birdiebee." He pauses and then looks around the room as if he was trying to think of something that was difficult. "I got a story to tell so I ask you all if you could please do me a favor and listen to this story."

The room was quiet where you could hear a penny drop. I felt Nicole snake her hand under the table and wraps her hand around mine.

"I was raised in a bad environment. My father was part of a ruthless gang and in this gang, when the members children come to age, they must be part of this gang. I've always knew that being a part of this gang was not right. What these leaders were doing weren't right. I didn't want to do half of the things I was forced to do. I knew I wasn't a bad person but doing these things made me a terrible. I was in a tough spot. It was like I was stuck in a glass box that was slowly filling it water," he paused and his eyes lock with Nicole. "Then one day, one of the leader's children brought this girl who looked like she was out of some fairy tail. That girl was Nicole. Now she wasn't apart of this gang but I did see her often since she was great friends with the future leader. She spoke to me like I was equal. She wasn't bother that I was forced to do terrible things. She understood where I was going through. She brought me hope and would tell me that none of this wasn't my fault. I want to take this time to thank her for saving a part of me. She gave me hope and a source of fight. She helped me in ways where I don't think that I can ever repay her back."

I looked up to see tears wondering up in Nicole's eyes. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back. By the look on Colby's face, I knew he had this strong love for Nicole. By the look of Nicole, she loved Colby equally back.

"One of the things I remembered Nicole telling me was "Love whoever you want. Don't let the outside world get in the way of your happiness, you're happiness matters more than people's unneeded opinions." That stuck to me. It wasn't until I met Joe where those words really struck me. Those words engraved themselves onto my skin as I quickly packed a small bag of clothes when I ran away." Colby looked at Joe and smiled at him.

"Desire isn't just about sex toys, Desire represents staying true to yourself and being proud of who you are. I couldn't have produced this company without the help of Joe and Nicole. They were the true story behind the word Desire. I had the Desire for a life I wanted and I was able to get that life. Thank you." Applause erupted from the room. A tear ran down Nicole's doll features. I reached up and wiped it away with my thumb. She looked at me with a smile on her face and kissed the palm of my hand.

"Now enough of my sappy story, Nicole if you could please stand up and explain the express box." Nicole nodded and stood up. She brought a box from one of the tables and walked in front of the room where all eyes were on her.

"One of my earliest memories as a child was opening up this brand new box of 46 crayons that my grandfather had given to me. I remember the touch of the smooth box, the smell of the crayons, and the smile on my face. I don't know if it was the overwhelming feeling of new colors or the happiness behind a gift. This box is called express. Here at both Birdiebee and Desire we believe you should be able to express yourself no matter what body type you are, what skin color you are, what sexuality you are attracted to, or whatever. We want customers to feel like themselves and confident when opening this box and trying some of the things. This box shouldn't make you feel anything less, it should make you feel powerful. I want whoever gets this box to feel the same way I felt as a child receiving those box of crayons. We are all one and we all should be able to express ourselves." With that, everyone claps for her while she makes her way back to her seat.

"Wow if you were my college professor I wouldn't have definitely fallen asleep in class." I said once she sat down.

"You're too funny love, did you like the speech? I always have a habit of going off task and sounding too fake."

I placed my hand on top of hers, "I thought it was lovely."

I guess they were passing boxes around for people to look out because one was passed to us. I open it up and saw everything that was inside. I ran my fingers across one of the pretty panties. "What's this?" I asked to Nicole as I held up a small pink device. Her eyes widen for a second before she erupted into giggles. A blush came across my cheeks, "What's the problem?"

"Nothing dear it's just that...you really have no clue what that is?" She asked with a smile on her face. I shook my head. Was I supposed too?

"My little innocent April. Anyways that is a vibrator." I made a oh shape with my mouth and set the thing back into the box.

"You've never seen one?"

"Well I mean I have but like not up close. I mean porn doesn't really show that thing up close."

"You watch porn?"

"Yes I do and there is nothing wrong with that. A woman can watch porn and enjoy it too you know."

"No no that's fine," she looks at me for a moment. "April?"

"Yes."

"I'm gonna ask you a question and you don't have to answer it if you don't want too, okay?"

"Alright."

"How long has it been since you had sex?"

I stayed quiet for a moment trying to count how long it's been since i have had sex. "Um maybe a little bit over a year?"

"You're kidding?" Nicole asks shock.

"No?"

"We need to change that quick!" She exclaims. I cross my legs tightly as I think back to the dream I had last night.

I shook my head, "Um no I'm fine."

"April but just look at you!"

"Yes I know I have a body of a eleven year old boy whose going through puberty." I said rolling my eyes and feeling flustered.

"No far from that! You're fucking hot."

My cheeks heat up even more with her saying, "thank you?"

"No I'm serious! Like honestly I would sleep with you but I mean you might want dick."

"Okay, okay! I haven't had sex in a long time and that's completely okay. Now will we please change the topic because people are staring." I said while looking at a woman and her friend looking at us strange.

"I'm sorry but I just don't think you want to have to use your right hand for long." She says while uncapping her water bottle and taking a sip out of it.

"I'm actually a lefty." I said before she started choking on her water.

–––

I tiredly walk down the hallway of where my apartment was. I had a bag of leftovers that I didn't finished when I went to go eat with Nicole. While unlocking my door, I accidentally kick a long plain white box that had a pretty dark red ribbon wrapped around it. I looked at it confused before picking it up.

I set it down on my kitchen table before turning away to change into comfortable clothes. The rain hit the exhausted New York ground while I came back. I got a ice tea from the fridge I had. I took a sip out of it and looked at the strange box. I tapped my finger against the plastic bottle before setting it down and and walking over to the box. I turned on the small light that was near a began to undo the bow. I opened in the box and what I saw next sent a terrible feeling down my spine.

In the box was a dozen of dead and decaying roses with a note with a black stamp on it. With shaking hands I unfolded the paper and began to read what was in the letter.

Roses are red,
and are soon dying.
I see you messing with what's mine so this will be the only and last time I will tell you this,
stay away from what is still mine.

Sincerely, Fire.

I set the note down carefully. My heart was racing. My hands were shaking. What the hell was this. Was it some sick joke? Or was it supposed to be taken seriously? I didn't know. Who was this person? The fire? By their carefully and neat handwriting already made me think of someone who was in control of the word power. I was absolutely afraid.

END OF
CHAPTER
SEVEN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
286K 13.4K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
32.9K 671 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...