The Rise Of A Warrior *DISCON...

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Being the Scarlet Witch and having the power to shapeshift into oversized carnivores could be seen as a gift... More

Prologue
The Start Of An Adventure
Reunited
The Confrontation
On The Radar
A Different Kind Of Life
You Know This Guy?
Alone With The Hunter
New Arrival And Unexpected Actions
A True Asshole
On The Run
On Our Own
An Unwelcomed Visit
The Staff
Rescued
A New Road

Keeping An Eye On The Prisoner

246 9 2
By CrazyFreckledGinger

In Your PoV:"You will have to stay with Pierce tomorrow, we all have to scout the area except for Brains and Wheelie obviously."

"What that's the guy's name? Pierce?"

"Well his full name is Donald Pierce, he had his company card when we searched him."

Sighing I nodded in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humming in response, at least I'll have my tiger I thought. As if Peter could read my thoughts, "Soooooo, what are you going to name that tiger?" He asked munching on a twinkie.

"Shiva!!" I answered excitedly.

"Like, from The Walking Dead? You watch the Walking Dead?" He asked both excitedly and confused.

"NOoo.. I just saw a gif about it on Tumblr and I thought that was the cutest name for a tiger!" I gave in.

"Okay then, he said confusedly, well, Imma go eat some more twinkies!" He said happily.

I strolled back to the cage and spent more time with Shiva. We bonded quite quickly. As the day went by, I was able to sit in the cage with her. She was laying on the ground in the far corner of the cage, not completely trusting me for the moment. Yet, she didn't show any signs of aggression, she was more observant than the previous times I was with her, although, I was never alone in her presence before.

It was getting late and I decided to go back inside, still making sure she had enough to eat and drink.

--------------------------------------------Time skip--------------------------------------------

The next morning...

Your PoV

"Ok, so you know where the food is if you need anything ask Brains or Wheelie. If you need protection the Dinobots will be around. Don't forget to feed the baby Dinobots and Laura---"

"Ok ok don't worry I know!" I reassured Cade's frantic actions. "I can take care of myself!"

"Yeah I know but--"

"Shhh!!" I said putting my finger in front of his face. "Don't get emotional it's only a week!" I stated.

"Yeah, you're right," he said giving in.

"Aren't I always?" I asked sarcastically.

Watching them packing up, Laura by my side, I put my arm around her shoulders

"Are you ok sweetie?" I asked concerned. She only nodded in response.

"Do you want to play with the baby Dinobots?" I asked

She nodded eagerly this time. "Ok go ahead" I chuckled, looking at her pace towards the caravan.

Walking towards the common area I picked up a magazine on the way, plopping on a couch opposite the chair Donald was tied up on.

"Guessin' they're gon' right?" He asked.

I hummed in response.

"Sooooooo, are you single?" He asked hopefully.

"You're joking right?" I asked raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Maybe" he shrugged. Looking away for a moment they looking back at my reading figure before saying

"I'm hungry!"

"Are you a kid? It's like 11!" I stated confused.

"I get hungry, it's in my cyborg nature," he informed unconvincingly.

"Huh!" I smirked lightly.

"Have I ever told you that you look so fuckin' hot when you smirk? It's such a turn on" He flirted.

I rolled my eyes acting annoyed by his comments. My actions betrayed me when I hid behind the magazine, blushing.

"Aww, you're cute when you blush darlin'!" He stated.

"OK!!" I raised my voice. "Wheelie? Brains? Get your ugly asses over here!" I shouted. They both came rolling in their tiny car forms. Transforming, Brains asked "Sup?"

"I need you to keep an eye on Pierce" I mocked whilst nodding in the direction of a disgusted yet curious Donald looking at the robots in front of me.

"Fiiiine!" Wheelie groaned.

"I'm going to go see Shiva!" I informed.

"Can we taze him if he moves?" Wheelie asked nonchalantly.

Looking towards Donald, then back at the small Autobot, "Only if he tries to escape!" I warned.

I then walked towards the cage, not before checking up on Laura who was playing with the baby Dinobots.

I then continued my journey to Shiva.

A few hours have passed and we have a great connection, sure my animal instinct helped in the bonding but I never thought it would happen so quickly.

She was currently laying her head in my lap, moving her tail once in a while when I caressed her forehead. "Hey, maybe you can come out tomorrow!" I proposed, looking down at her. I don't know a lot about how I can communicate with animals using my genes but I'm pretty sure she understood my message since she waggled her tail eagerly. "But I will have to attach you to a lead until you get comfortable in your new environment" I soothed. She let out some sort of purr as if she was agreeing with me.

I started heading back when it was getting dark, after feeding Shiva of course.

I paced towards the caravan and informed "Laura it's late we should get going" She looked worried for a second. Guessing exactly what was going through her mind, I added: "They will come with us too don't worry!" I gestured to the baby aliens.

She picked up baby-T, whilst I picked up Mini Slug making him make an adorable noise, while Mini Strafe landed on my shoulder. As we were walking back, I heard shuffling noises and small 'bangs' coming from the common area. Fearing the worst, I raced into the room and saw Wheelie and Brains kicking Donald's feet, him looking down at them confused and unfazed by the hits that did not seem to hurt him at all. His arms, still being tied up behind his back made the situation even more embarrassing.

"Both of you look like complete idiots!" I said.

"He was saying stuff about you!!" Wheelie defended.

"Like?"

"Like you looked fine walkin' away from me this mornin'" Blondie flirted.

Seeming annoyed, I looked away, trying to find a solution, the very visible blush wasn't helping. "Guys get out," I said calmly.

After watching them scurry away, I turned back to Donald.

"Donald, look, could you please stop flirting with me! It's not working on me!" I explained.

"Then why do you blush everytime?" He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12K 314 20
Puss In Boots discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll when he learns that he has gone through eight of his nine lives. Puss sets...
7.7K 171 13
Langa and his older sister Luna move to Japan from Canada where Langa meets Reki, a hot blooded kid who is completely obsessed with skateboarding. La...
14.8K 378 53
Burada sadece my hero academia erkeklerinin tepkileri olacak