Alone With The Hunter

Your PoV: "Donald, look, could you please stop flirting with me! It's not working on me!" I explained

"Then why do you blush every time?" He smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning...

Your PoV

I woke up to a bright yet harm light. Slowly opening my eyes, the sunlight blinded me slightly. Did I seriously forget to close my bedroom door? Ugh! I felt a little shift behind me. A robotic arm slung around my waist. I widen my eyes, then turned around to come face to face with Donald, his eyes were looking into mines. "What the fuck!! Get off of me!!" I tried to push him away. After unsuccessful tries, I gave up. He was too strong.

"You're cute when you're angry!" He teased.

"First of all shut up! Second of all how the fuck did you untie yourself, thirdly, why are you in my be-" He cut me off, placing his thumb to my lips

"Shhh!! I could have gotten out whenever I wanted, I just wanted to sleep comfortably.. with you!"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Well, ya see, I was trained to untie myself if ever it was deemed necessary, but I didn't do it right away because I wanted to spend time with you!" He smiled a genuine smile.

Huffing I asked "Why are you shirtless?" blushing upon realization.

"You seemed kinda cold so I decided to warm you up with my body heat!" He said inspecting my every move, whilst bringing me closer to him.

"Ok off off off!!!" I pushed him suddenly, making him fall off the bed. I now had a clear view of his six-pack.

Blushing madly, I stuttered "Could-- do you--please--mind-- putting on a--you know-- shirt?"

He chuckled putting on his shirt. "You know if you want to see more you can just ask" He said spotting me looking at his chest.

"No I'm fine!" Looking away whilst seeming disgusted. 

"Well follow me, there is no point in tying you up anymore!" I sighed. He smiled in response.

--------Time skip--------   

"Now try and get out of that" I said. Getting Shiva out of her cage and locking Donald into the cage. Shiva was curiously examining what was happening. 

"Oh come on Love I thought you would be nice to me!" He tried.

"Don't push it too much!" I stated. "Grimlock!! Keep an eye on him for me would you!" I looked up. He made an approved noise. I smiled back at him.

"Woah! Ok angel, what if he eats me?!" He defended. Sighing, I had to make a decision quickly. 

"Ok.. um Grimlock keep an eye on him until I get back!! And.Don't.Eat.Him!" I articulated "Come on Shiva!" She followed me to the caravan, where Laura was still playing with the baby Dinobots. "Laura, this is Shiva, Shiva this is Laura!" I introduced. Laura looked at the tiger wide eyed but full of curiousity. Crouching down at her level I said "This is what a tiger looks like!" I smiled at her. Turning my attention back to Shiva, "I want you to take care of her ok? It's just for a few hours!"  I communicated. She licked my hand in response, I smiled at her action then petted her before standing back up and saying "Good girl!".

I walked back to the cage seeing Donald looking up at Grimlock that just looked back at him. "Thank you Grimlock!" I interrupted their glaring battle. He stomped away. I went into the cage and locked myself inside with him. Sitting down at the other end of the cage.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very much!" He smirked.

"Now I can keep an eye on you without you being a pussy about it!" I teased.

"That's a giant alien dinosaur that could eat me so yes, put me on the "I'm a little worried of being eaten by a billion year old creature that should have died ages ago" list!" He explained.

I simply chuckled at his statement. 

"So, how come you're a mutant?" He asked.

"Kidnapped, tortured, experimented on, escaped, here with you now!" I simply stated, looking towards the ground in shame.

"Who kidnapped you?" He inquired.

"A guy named Stucker, he works for H.Y.D.R.A, a secret society or something like that, they experiment on people like you guys do." I explained.

He paused for a moment before saying "Where are your parents? Do they know about you like this?" 

"I decided not to return home, I couldn't bare the thought of them discovering I was a mutant after everything, I prefer they remain happy and alive without me in their lives than them discovering what happened to me, being sad and risking their lives because of me!" I confessed sadly.

"I'm sorry!" He simply admitted.

"But I met Pietro, Peter and Wanda! They've always been there for me! Pietro is the protective older brother I always wished for, Peter's that annoying brother I never had and Wanda is the kind and supportive sister I could ever hope for." I smiled at the memory.

"Anyway I have to go!" I said starting to get out of the cage. Without looking behind me.