The Start Of An Adventure

A/N: The reader is not a native speaker (she will be French), but feel free to change it to your native language. The reader is also terrified of spiders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your PoV

It has been a few hours since we left New York in a 4x4. We agreed to use our powers as little as possible in order to be as 'normal' as possible. 

Natasha has trained me in hand to hand combat, Clint in knife throwing, making me able to defend myself if ever we get attacked. Piet has also been trained in hand to hand combat by Steve, his extra stength and fast reflexes putting him at an advantage. 

"Where are we heading Piet?" I asked my brother.

"We are going to Logan" he answered flately.

"Why? We haven't seen him in forever, how are we even sure that he still wants to see us! We completely disappeared and became Avengers, like we forgot about him! What makes you so sure he will want us back?" I asked, raising my voice.

After a few seconds of silence he answered hopefully "I don't know if he will, but we have to try, it's the only person I trust enough to protect you sissy - " 

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed!" I interrupted, squeezing his arm as he gripped the steering wheel. "Why can we go to Cade, he will help us out and I know the way there!"

"With the departure of Optimus from Earth we can't risk it. The Autobots are wanted by the TRF now. If we get detected also... I don't know what to do" He stuttered lost in this horrible situation.

"Hey hey hey, it's ok! Peter is going to find him and he will let us know. There is always a solution, no matter how bad the situation is" I said reassuringly whilst placing my hand in his hair. I've never seen him so ... desperate.  

"And I'm the one supposed to take care of you, baby sister!" He said smiling.

"Stop calling me that!" You hit his shoulder jokingly whilst laughing. 

"Now lets stop being depressed and try and enjoy our new life as much as possible" He said, turning the radio on.

Both of us began singing along to the radio for hours on end until it became late and you were consumed by darkness.

------Time skip-----

I woke up to a constant rumbling noise. I slowly opened my eyes, only to be met with a blinding light. As I let my sight re-adjust, I could make out a monotonous desert extending to the horizon. It was empty, no civilisation could be seen. Only a few dead trees could be seen in the distance.

"Did you sleep well soră? (sister in romanian), Looking at your side is a bored Pietro, one hand on the steering wheel, whilst the other was leaning on the window. 

You hum in agreement. After a few seconds, you asked "Did you sleep?" 

"Yes!" He answered enthusiastically. He could tell you were looking at him and he gave in. "Two hours max. I wanted to keep moving! Peter sent me the address five hours ago." he sighed defeated. 

"How long before we get there? I'll take the wheel"

"2 hours max, don't worry about me, I can drive for a few hours more!" He said. Not wanting to argue, you let it go.

I was excited but also nervous about how Logan would  would react to our arrival. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone ringtone. Looking towards my brother, he searched briefly for his phone before picking up and putting it to his ear. Having wolf hearing could turn out to be quite useful.

"You can't come here bro!" Peter said abruptly

"What? Why? What happened?" You said taking the phone out of Piet's hand and putting it on loud speaker .

"Logan just told me a lady came to him with a girl, who said she was in danger and has gotten him involved. He preferred that you don't go to him until he is completely sure that it is safe."

"Dammit!" Piet and I said in unison

"Woah woah woah don't blame the messenger" Peter defended himself over the phone.

"We didn't blame you!!" I said in confusion.

"Well - I - I - I was expecting something to come after that ok" He confessed.

I huffed loudly.

"Plan B?" Peter asked.

You and Piet looked at each other before saying "Plan B!".