Found My Alpha

By inarac

Emma Michaels was just enjoying her birthday and the camping trip for it, but then her whole life turned insi... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Found My Alpha

254 5 1
By inarac

Chapter 1

Emma

Huff, puff. My breathing was labored and rapid. There was a pain in my abdomen, stinging fiercely.

I was running, that much I knew. It was dark as I sprinted through a forest. I could hear heavy foot falls pounding the ground behind me in hot pursuit. With a quick glance over my shoulder, I saw a face too grotesque to describe.

The creature lunged at me, snapping at my heals, but I was able to to speed up and get ahead.

I nearly forgot the screaming pain in my side as I wound through the throng of trees. When I finally felt that I was far enough ahead and had lost the creature, I sat down against a tree to recuperate for a few minutes.

Crack!

My head shot up just in time to see the monster leap from the shrubbery. Straight at me.

My eyes snapped open and I let my breathing regulate. I rolled out of the bunk bed and silently and checked to make sure that I hadn't woken Will, I headed outside, wanting some air. When I saw that he was sound asleep and snoring, I walked out of the room. Once I stood on the deck outside, I slumped into a wooden chair. It was the third week of summer and my dad had offered to bring me and a friend camping for my birthday. I of course chose my best friend, since the second grade, Will Oakley. Dad had brought us to a camp ground that had cabins, a pool, basketball courts, and a huge forest surrounding it- so much for ruffing it out in the wild woods.

Sighing, I listened to the night sounds. I drifted off for several minutes, until I heard a low growl. My eyes flung open and when I saw what the source was, I nearly ruined my pants.

A wolf with dark brown fur cacked with mud stood no less than a foot from me. It's green eyes were piercing and filled with hate. I had to get away, but it was closer to the door than I was, so slowly I got out of the chair and stupidly ran towards the woods.

I thought I had out run the wolf after being chased about half of a mile, but I had spoken too soon. The wolf jumped at me and raked its claws across my back, breaking the skin. I yelped in pain and fell to the ground. The wolf towered over me. And just as it leaned down for the kill, a dark shape rammed into it. I sat up slightly and watched as the new wolf with a black, almost blue coat, take down my attacker.

Once the brown wolf was dead, the black one slowly crept towards me and then laid down next to my legs. I thought that I recognized its sparkling, almost glowing, grey-yellow eyes, but my vision started to turn black and I fell back to the ground, losing all consciousness.

Hey guys! This is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you liked it. I will try to update at least two times a week. The picture is what Emma looks like.

-inarac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 14.6K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
124K 4.3K 51
Seventeen-year-old rouge werewolf, Stefan Meyer, moves to a new town with no one but his grandma. After six months of nothing, it's finally time to s...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
342K 10.1K 50
When a stubborn and intolerant, werewolf gets classified as a little puppy, her whole life changes as she is fetched by a Vampire. Starting date:12...