Chapter Two

Hi guys! This is my first book on Wattpad. I hope you liked the first chapter. BTW, I have no idea how to type this so of course I ended up typing chapter two onto the end of chapter one after I published it. I had no other choice but to retype it, on my kindle. 

Will

     Flames. That was all I saw. My nose twitched as I inhaled the smoke.

     The pack house was up in flames, the fire burning everything to the ground. In the distance, I could hear several long, mournful howls that grew louder as the whole plot of land caught fire.

     I turned to go after watching the destruction, but I was tackled to the ground by an unseen force.

     A smile spreads across my face. Then, just as I'm about to see who tackled me, someone screams.

     A blood curling scream pulled me out of bed. I glanced around to find that Emma wasn't in the top bunk and when I sniffed the air I found that her sent was not so fresh and came to the conclusion that she had left the cabin and probably was the person who'd screamed. Quickly, I dashed out of the cabin and shifted. Once I stood on four legs and was covered in body hair I continued to the woods.

     Shifted, four legs and more hair you say? Alright I'm a werewolf, but I'll explain that later.

     I found Emma lying on the ground with a wolf standing over her. It's stance wasn't a protective one and I could tell that she was hurt. This made my inner wolf speak up.

     'Well' he demanded. 'What the hell are you doing standing here while that damn, pack less rouge tries to kill her? Get your furry behind over there now!'

     'Shut up, Drystan!' Okay so let me explain Drystan. Every werewolf has an inner wolf. The wolf can mentally talk to you and if an emotion is really boiling over then they can take over your actions and so on. Basically, most werewolves struggle with split personalities and voices in their heads.

     I surged forward and rammed into the side of the rouge and attacked. I let Drystan take over my actions and unfortunately ended up killing the wolf. I hated killing anything. It made me feel like a monster. Emma's expression was scared, after the wolf was dead, and her fear palpable. I walked over and dropped to her feet, showing I meant no harm. She watched me for a moment then swayed, but I caught her before she hit the ground and passed out.

      I dragged Emma to the cabin and shifted back, not really caring that I was naked. After putting her in a deck chair, I snuck inside for blankets, clothes and a first aid kit. Emma's only major wound was on her back and as I gently ran a finger over the tear in her shirt, I found that the gashes were already starting to heal. Emma Michaels was turning into a werewolf.