Enchanted : A Story Of Love A...

Autorstwa payalll0

#365 ROMANCE #2 SIDARTHMALHOTRA #9 SIDALIA While she loved someone else, he loved her. When she fell for him... Więcej

• First Things First- Intro
• The Characters
CHAP 1. What More Do I Need?
CHAP 2. The Last One
CHAP 3. Proposing Business
CHAP 4. Said To The Wrong Person
CHAP 5. Her Happiness Meant The World
⚫Cover Change
CHAP 6. No Running
CHAP 7. Her Eyes
CHAP 8. Cheat On Her
CHAP 9. She Will Never Love Me
CHAP 10. I Thought I Mattered The Most
CHAP 11. Pretty Helps
CHAP 12. I Need You
CHAP 13. I LOVE YOU
CHAP 14. Befallen
CHAP 15. Polar Opposites
CHAP. 16 Fooled Again | Part One
CHAP 16. Beat Him At His Own Game | Part Two
CHAP. 17 Cute, Who?
CHAP 18. Burned Again
CHAP 19. Something and Nothing
CHAP 20. Deadly Smile
CHAP. 21 Meet Meet
CHAP 22. Almost Two Arguments and Z
CHAP 23. Buddy Material
CHAP. 24 She Is Always | Part One
CHAP 24. Making This Mess | Part Two
⚫Cover Change

• Bonus Trivial Facts

78 13 0
Autorstwa payalll0

√ Zara was supposed to have a boy name. In first few drafts of the book her name was a one that would have made you think it's a boy. There would have been instances in story where Abhinav would have used the name to tease her playfully. But later I gave up on the idea as it would have created hullabaloo in the story. Also it would've been a little awkward.

√ Originally the story would have been back and forth three different timelines instead of the two we have now. One being Present, second being class 9 and an additional one being class 7. This idea was also dropped because it would've led to too many subplots and characters and also unnecessary lengthening of the drama. Hence, the later two timelines were merged into one i.e. class 9 and the story proceeds from there.

√ Abhinav's character was named Abhimanyu originally as a homage to Siddharth's Abhimanyu in STUDENT OF THE YEAR. However, the book's character was written keeping the real life Abhinav ( @abhinavvswamy on instagram) in mind. The character was so inspired by him that I had to change Abhimanyu Chauhan to Abhinav Chauhan as a token of thanks.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

561 60 10
Prologue ______________ Rani Chatterjee, Crime Reporter of jago bharat currently shifted to Delhi. Everyone know how desperate she is . She is single...
184K 23.6K 116
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
35.9K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
53.5K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...