Out Of My Limit

By Halevetica

Ashton is living the dream with his four band mates of 5 seconds of summer. One day he meets a girl and finds... More

Sounds like you need to talk to her
Another opinion in the studio
Jade?
Be careful
I can't do this
Don't fall for her unless you're prepared to fall on your face
I can't work with her
I think you already have
I don't either
Why her?
But they knew better
Blissful hell
Lie To Me
Are you busy later?
Do I know her?
What was he doing here?
I trust you
A lot
Four of a kind
That didn't just happen
The final straw
Living with her would the death of him
Chocolate or mint chocolate chip?
Oh how I wish that was me
He knew what he had to do
Just forget
Tell me again why you didn't become a psychologist
The damage had been done
Tex Mex
You know Ashton better than almost anybody
In fact things were about to get much worse.
Please stay
Inside
You should totally come interveiw
Jane?
You had no right
Tell me
He couldn't let that happen
You replaced Jade with Jane?
Samantha and Jack
When a drunk man speaks, listen because 90% of what he says is truth
She's going to hate me like that one day isn't she?
It's not her fault you fell for Luke's best friend
Where the hell have you been?
And it hurt more than he ever imagined it would
Truth was he hated her but she loved him
Ashton, it's not what you think
It's not fair to punish Luke for something you've done
Maybe Michael was right
A/N
Which would you date if you had the chance?
How did this get so messed up?
I just didn't expect him to actually do it.
I miss you
Let's talk about this outside
A/N
I hope you're right Michael
I don't think so Michael, not this time.
'Hey Princess'
This has to be handled
He was just as hurt by those actions
I know you may never forgive me but I love you so much
Don't say that unless you mean it
Fine
Out of my limit

So Clarissa huh?

113 1 0
By Halevetica

Jay continued to pace as he waited for Jade to come home. He'd been a nervous mess for two hours. He would only get to see her for about an hour before he had to meet the guys later on.

"Hey babe." Jade's voice rang out as she entered the living room.

"Hey Andrea." Jay pulled her into a tight hug. Jade melted into Jay's arms. He gave the best hugs.

"How was your day?" Jay asked pulling away finally.

"It was good. We got a lot done." Jade smiled. She turned to set her books down and stopped. Sitting on the table was a vase of orange carnations. Her favorite flowers.

"Are those for me?" Jade asked.

"Of course? Unless Nathan's favorite flower is an orange carnation. Which it's not, he's more of a roses kind of guy." Jay joked.

Jade smiled picking up the vase and smelling the pretty flowers.

"Thank you so much, Jay." Jade wrapped her arms around Jay.

Jay felt a flood of relief as he held her close.

"I love you." Jade whispered. A smile hit Jay's lips.

"I love you too Alexandria." Jay replied. He had never been more relieved than he was at that moment.

"Michael! I'm sick and I'm dying if anyone asks! Especially Jade!" Ashton yelled as soon as he stepped in the house.

"Why?" Luke's voice asked from beside Ashton. Ashton froze. He hadn't seen Luke sitting on the couch.

"Uhh, where's Michael?" Ashton asked.

"I'm right here. What were you yelling about?" Michael asked appearing in the room.

"He's apparently sick and dying if anyone asks. Especially Jade." Luke frowned.

"What did Jade do?" Luke's face looked upset and concerned at the same time.

"Uhhh..." Ashton shifted nervously.

"She wants me to go to dinner with her tonight so she can avoid seeing Liam." Ashton sighed.

"Okay...?" Luke still didn't understand.

"I just don't think that's a good idea." Ashton frowned. He glanced at Michael to see that he looked sympathetic.

"Why not?" Luke asked. He wasn't giving it up.

"Cause....Jay seems pretty protective." Ashton answered improvising.

"Oh, nah, He'll probably be happy she's going out with you especially to avoid seeing Liam." Luke shook his head smiling.

"Oh, okay..." Ashton didn't know what to say.

"Thanks for agreeing to go with her though. She really likes you." Luke smiled standing up.

"Uh, no problem, she's...a sweetheart." Ashton smiled trying to hide what he was really feeling.

"Well I'm gonna grab a shower. Have fun tonight." Luke smiled before heading off to his bedroom.

"Okay." Ashton answered. Once Luke was out of sight Ashton turned to Michael.

"I'm fucked."

Clarissa stared down at the text she had just written up debating whether or not she should send it.

Hey Ashton,it's Clarissa. I stole your number from Jade's phone. Hope you don't mind. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for talking to her today about Liam. What you said made a lot of sense. I think she needed to hear that.

She pressed the send button. She wondered why he was so willing to help Jade. He barely knew her and he agreed to go to dinner with her so she could avoid Liam. He had apparently been a great listener when Jade had gone over there the other night. He seemed incredibly sweet but he kept his distance. It was odd. He seemed nervous about the dinner once he agreed to go.

Hey, glad to help.

Clarissa frowned at his response. That was it?

Do you not like Jade very much?

Clarissa didn't know what to think about Ashton. Everyone claimed he was a loud, fun person to be around but he seemed pretty quiet and to himself.

What? No? I like her just fine...why would you think otherwise?

Clarissa read the text a few times trying to decide how to take it. She'd have to ask Luke. He'd know.

Just wondering you seemed a little uncomfortable with the idea of going to dinner with her.

Ashton frowned down at his phone. Why would Clarissa ask that?

Not at all, just don't want to piss anyone off. I know she means a lot to a lot of people. She's a sweetheart though.

Ashton hoped his response was safe enough.

She really seems to trust you.

Ashton frowned down at Clarissa's last text. Why would she say that to him?

Well I'm glad.

Ashton hit send and tossed on a shirt. He had just gotten out of the shower and was supposed to meet Jade at Jay's place.

Jay pressed a kiss to Jade's lips and sighed.

"I'm glad you're going out with Ashton tonight. You could use a new guy friend. One I actually like." Jay smiled down at the blue eyed girl in front of him.

"I really like him. He seems rather shy though." Clarissa chimed in.

"He's not normally." Jay frowned looking over at Clarissa.

"Yeah, that's what I've heard." Clarissa frowned looking over at her phone. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Jay walked over and opened it revealing a slightly nervous Ashton standing on the porch.

"Hey, man." Jay moved allowing Ashton in the house.

"Hey." Ashton nodded towards Jay.

"Thanks for taking her out. It'll be nice to not see pictures of her and Liam together for once." Jay smiled at Ashton.

Ashton didn't know how to respond.

"I told you we're seeing him at New Haven afterward. He 's just saving me from a dinner alone with him." Jade shook her head.

"Well I trust Ashton enough that I'm not worried about you." Jay bent placing a kiss on Jade's cheek.

Ashton felt himself tense slightly. He knew Jay but not well enough that Jay would be able to tell he was tense, thankfully.

"Have a good time babe, I gotta go meet the guys. Clarissa, Nathan says no seeing Niall." Jay shrugged sympathetically towards the redhead.

Clarissa just rolled her eyes.

"I thought you were meeting a friend later?" Jade frowned.

"I was but she canceled on me." Clarissa shrugged.

"Then come with us!" Ashton offered a little too quickly.

"What? Why? I don't want to intrude." Clarissa shook her head.

"You aren't intruding. It's not a date." Ashton walked over and pulled Clarissa from the couch.

"But I look like a homeless zombie." Clarissa objected.

"First off all zombies are homeless. Second off no you don't." Ashton disagreed.

"Come on, it'll be fun. " Ashton prayed she would agree.

"Can I at least change first? You two are dressed halfway decent." Clarissa asked.

"Yeah, we're in no hurry." Ashton nodded. Clarissa hurried off to her room. Ashton turned to see a suspicious smile on Jay's face.

"So Clarissa huh?" Jay grinned at Ashton.

"What?" Ashton frowned.

"You might want to give Nathan a heads up. Just a suggestion." Jay shrugged.

"What? No. I was just...I thought she...I don't." Ashton shook his head.

"Uh huh. Well you three have fun." Jay pressed his lips to Jade's once more causing Ashton to look away. He hated feeling the way he did. He really couldn't help it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 108 46
Lana and Ashton have been best friends since birth pretty much. But Lana has chosen the wrong time to start falling for her best friend as him and hi...
29K 537 54
Jess and Ashton have been best friends for ever, when Jess' mother has to go on a business trip, Jess goes to stay with Ashton. Ashton and his band 5...
1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...
18.7K 434 17
Sequel to My Brothers Band mate (5SOS). Ariana and Kelly find it a little bit strange at first but they soon get over it.