The Living Photograph {J.J.K}

By JungkieKookie

~Because the worst storm that could happen,is being alone when you think that you have everyone in place~ ... More

Prolouge
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Epilogue

Page 19

84 3 0
By JungkieKookie

Hmm?
I slowly came to my sense and yawn on my bed.I was about to rub the grogginess off my eyes with my hand,when i realise... Wait,this isn't mine!

What?!
I realise i had Jungkook's hand in mine,and i used his hand to rub my eyes just now. It's oddly soft though,whoah wait. Cut it out!

That's just freaking scary...and pshyco. You gotta stop thinking about it Y/n!!

He lays his head on my bed,but he's sitting on the floor,and his hand is in mine. Owh,poor him...serves you right.

"Hey,Jungkook-ah, wake up..."
I try to shake his shoulder,but then realise he's actually a heavy sleeper. I brush my hand against his hair,combing it with my fingers, hoping to bring life back into him.

His hair...why? Why am i doing this? It feels so...how can i put it? It feels like i had been longing to do this, but why?😐

I quickly pull away my hand,no no, i can't possibly...to this jerk? No...

I sigh and return my glance to him, only to be greeted by a pair of big eyes,staring back at me.

"Aaaaaaah!"
"Ow,hey!"
"Oh my...sorry,sorry."

Without knowing,i reflectedly throw a pillow to him. He had been rubbing his face since then,hissing in pain...and annoyance.

"Sorry...does it hurt?"

I take a closer look at his face. Nothing broken i guess.
"I think you're okay. Everything's..."

His eyes...are the only thing that i saw. I didn't realise that i had been so close to him. His hot breath came in contact with my skin,i could feel it on my face.

He came closer,decreasing the gap between our face. His eyes never left mine,his intense gaze made it impossible to break away.As much as i want to pull my face far from him...i don't. I...can't.

"My lady,are you okay?"

I quickly pull away from Jungkook and he does the same as well. I used to don't mind that Elena just barge into my room, but now, i just really wish she would have knocked.

"Umm yes,of course. Why would-umm,why wouldn't I? Everything-yeah- everything's fine"

"Sorry,i heard your scream just now,i thought something happened. But i forgot about your personal guard,he can keep you safe.I hope i didn't barge at the wrong time."

No no,i think you just saved me.
"Well,here's your dinner, for you and..."

"umm,Jungkook"

"...yes,you." Elena is busy setting up the plates.

"It's dinner already?" I whisper,not wanting Elena to hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.5K 23
α―½οΈŽπ”Όπ••π•šπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•’π•Ÿπ•• β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯π•–π••α―½οΈŽ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...
155 4 12
It was Taehyung. "You look hot when you cook" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath was brushing my skin which was giving me shiver. Why my body is...
343K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...
613K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...