The Silent One ✔

By RoseCarter501

They say that the silent ones have the loudest minds. After pleading guilty to assault and grand theft auto... More

Preface
Cast
Excerpt
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Nine

47.3K 1.7K 571
By RoseCarter501

"So than she kept going on and on about something that I didn't care about but of course being the nice person that I am, I just kept agreeing with her" Jenny starts as we walk down the hallway "don't you just hate it when people just go on and on like that?"

"Kinda like what you're doing now" I point out.

"I mean in an annoying way"

Suddenly a random guy approaches me. He was tall, dark, and handsome. He smiles before giving me a flyer.

"See you than," he says before leaving my sight.

"What is it?" Jenny questions as I look down at the flyer.

"House party" I inform as reading the flyer that had the words 'house party', written in bold letters with the date, time, and address written in the corner of the bright yellow flyer.

"We should go"

"You hate house parties" I point out "almost as much as I do"

"Come on it'll be fun!" Jenny cheers "we're in college now, this is what college students do"

"Look you can go, as long as you don't drag me with you" I fold my arms in disapproval.

***

"How the fuck did I get dragged into this?" I cry over the loud music.

"I begged" Jenny smirks as we walk through the crowd of people at the house party that night.

"Does Chris know we're here?" I glance at her.

"What you didn't tell him?" She cocked a brow.

"Why would I?" I shrug "He hates parties"

Jenny knows that better than anyone. He never attends parties and the ones that he does, he's always upstairs on his God damn phone.

"But he's your boyfriend"

"So?" I narrow my eyes.

"Right I'm gonna go play beer pong," she says before fleeing.

She cannot force me to come than ditch me.

I roll my eyes as making my way to a table where I find cans of beers.

I glare at the beer in temptation. I haven't consumed alcohol since the night that I was arrested, two and a half years ago.

When I used to drink, I never knew when to stop. Things got worse when I began doing drugs.

Chris never drinks at parties because of his daughter. I never drink because I have a history of getting myself into trouble when I do.

I wrap my hand around the can of beer before taking a deep breath. I take a sip of the beer. One can turn into two, two turns into a six-pack.

"Don't ya have anythin' stronger!" I cry over the loud music to one of the guys drinking god knows what out of their red solo cup.

After my six beers, I'm only somewhat drunk.

"How do feel about jello shots?" He smiles.

"My favourite" I smile back causing him to walk me to the kitchen where I find many people doing jello shots.

I immediately take one after the other. Adding up to about three or four.

"Slow down there," one of the guys tell me.

"Why you want some?" I slur my speech.

"I don't want you to die in your sleep from consuming too much of this shit" he admits.

I notice that the man talking to me was completely sober and actually looked quite familiar with his chocolate brown hair and grey eyes. He's so cute.

"Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" I point at him, before touching his face, and almost poking his eye out.

"I'm cutting you off" he takes my jello shot out of my hand.

"You're cute when you're angry" I laugh as touching his face with my hands. "You know what! You look a lot like my boyfriend! Only he's too uptight to come to one of these"

"That's it, I'm taking you back to your dorm," he tells me.

"How do you know where I live?" I slur my speech as he grabs my arm. "Hey don't touch me!"

"Come on Eva"

"No, let go of me!" I scream.

"Eva please" he begs.

"Let go!" I cry as punching his arm as I fall into a portable table, causing me to experience a rush. "Woo, that was fun!"

"Eva are you okay?" He questions as I find myself on the floor.

"How did I get here?"

"you're bleeding" he looks at me strangely.

"What?" I question as finding a river of blood running down my legs and arms. "Wow, how did that happen?"

I notice that I'm laying in broken glass on the floor. It must have broken when I fell into that table.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up," he says as helping me up before taking me through the crowd.

"Hey, you are my boyfriend" I laugh once placing his face.

"I think I prefer it when you're silent" Chris mutters as taking me up the staircase.

"Hey, why did da music stop?" I cry in a distressed tone.

"It didn't" he starts "we're upstairs, away from the music source"

"Well maybe we should go downstairs, back to the music source"

Boom! Problem solved.

"Eva I cannot understand a thing that you're saying" Chris sighs as taking me into the bathroom upstairs. "How much did you drink?"

I sit on the bathroom sink thingy next to the sink bowl - that looks fucking huge. Goodness, I hope I don't fall in a cause that would be a disaster.

He takes toilet paper and begins cleaning away the blood as we stand in front of the mirror.

"A six pack and jello shots! Maybe four! I don't really remember!"

"Why are you screaming?" He asks in a hushed tone.

Have his eyes always been that big? They're fucking enormous.

"I have no idea! Your eyes are too big for your face! Has anyone ever told you that!"

"I don't know what you're saying" Chris sighs as placing Band-Aids on my wounds.

"You and me both!" I admit "Do you wanna have sex? Right here! Right now!" My eyes bulge out of my head.

"Eva I'm taking you home" Chris finishes cleaning my wounds.

"No!" I scream as jumping off the sink top.

"You can barely walk," he says with no energy as glancing at me.

"Yes, I can" I demonstrate as doing a catwalk across the bathroom.

"No you can't" he points at me in frustration.

"You're mean!" I stand right in front of him "Sam would have sex with me if I asked! I wish he was here instead of you!"

"Don't say that" he shakes his head.

"Why not?" I fold my arms.

"Because you don't know what you're saying"

"Sam and I had fun in New York"

"You mean all those times you got arrested?" He folds his arms and shakes his head.

"No silly, over the summer" I correct "he loves me"

"He what?" Chris widens his eyes.

"He loves me!" I cry with a smile "Is someone jealous?"

"What do you mean he loves you?"

"I mean he wants to kiss me and take my clothes off"

"You don't know what you're saying" he sighs "I'm taking you home" he declares in annoyance as taking my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I pull away.

"Would you rather Sam take you home than?" He snaps as shooting me a murderous look.

He's must be confused. Sammy's not here.

"But Sammy's in New York" I furrow my brows.

"Come on Eva," he says as grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the bathroom.

---------------------------

Hey guys,

So this has actually been probably one of my favourite chapters to write because writing in a drunk prospective is honestly so much fun, and also I got to add that Sam and Chris dynamic into the mix.

Please VOTE

Thank you

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.1K 35
Evangeline Rose Jasper only knew life inside her house. The only people she knew were her parents. Being diagnosed with dependent personality disorde...
200K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
1.6K 40 25
Who knew we'd be hunting a serial killer at sixteen? Being a sixteen-year-old vampire-hybrid has never been an easy life for Evangeline Ryder, but wh...
6.8K 454 50
Completed | Rated R - Contains Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Content + You've been warned. Arabella Callahan was just sixteen years old when she...