God's Plan (formerly fake lov...

بواسطة 5sosTrash2017

Two purchased cell phones and one cheesy pick up line later and we have the story of Shawn and Merci.....enjo... المزيد

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Not an update
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-Seven
Forty- eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
New story
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-seven
Fifty- Eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixy-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty- Four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sequel

Nine

332 4 0
بواسطة 5sosTrash2017

*this chapter is going to be a little different, bare with me*

Today is an actual day off. Like no studio time, nor promos, no anything. And I plan on spending it going on an adventure and taking a hell of a lot of picture.

I rolled out of the hotel bed and walked into the bathroom, starting my day off with a shower. I got dressed and walked over to the boys room, knocking.

Charlie opened the door and put a finger up to his lip.

"Shawn's still asleep."

"How's he supposed to go adventuring if he not awake?" I said as Charlie closed the door. He shrugged and I smirked. I walked over to Shawn's bed and counted to three on my fingers before throwing (not actually) my body on top of his.

"Ouch Charlie. What the hell man." Shawn said groaning. "Wait a second, that's boobs. Merci, why are you on top of me?"

"Because I'm the dominate one in this fake relationship." I said laughing and rolling over onto the bed beside him.

"Good to know." He said rubbing his eyes. "Get up so I can get dressed." I sighed and got out of the bed, walking into the little kitchen thingy where Charlie was drinking coffee

@merbearsings17 patiently waiting for shawnmendes to get dressed so we can go on an adventure (C looks deep in thought)

-Lillymendes There's a naked Shawn somewhere and you took a picture of Charlie instead? Why???

-Puth4life lillymendes why not 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ thank you merbearsings17 for this beautiful picture of my husband 😍😍

Some of the other comments we hilarious but I closed out of the app so I could drink my juice without spitting it everywhere.

"Where exactly are we going?" Shawn said opening the door and looking out of it.

"On an adventure!" I said pretending to be on my phone when I was actually taking a picture of him.

@merbearsings17 you guys ask, and I answer. You're welcome 😉

-Mendesymendes bless her soul 😍😍😍

-backoffhesmine let's not scare her off, she's a blessing to us all. #shesakeeper

-shawnmendes I hadn't planned on getting rid of her anytime soon any way 😘😘😘

"Aw come on. What if I wanted to leave you for Halsey?" I asked reading his comment. He laughed and rolled his eyes, sliding his shoes on.

"You know, I can't tell if she's being serious or not when she talks about Halsey." Charlie said.

"Oh hell, I'm being dead serious. I would 100% leave any guy for her." I said opening the door and walking out of it.

@shawnmendes  iamhalsey she's yours if you want her. She just said she was leaving me for  you anyway

-iamhalsey merbearsings17 what time do you want me to come get you babe 😉

-livelaughlovemendes I can't tell if they are being serious or not?

-charlieputh livelaughlovemendes that's what I said.

-livelaughlovemendes oh! My! God! Charlieputh noticed me 😱😱😱😱

"Okay boys! Follow me!" I said walking out of the hotel and towards anywhere.

"What's in your backpack?" Shawn asked walking up and grabbing my hand.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out if we find a place to use them!" I said sliding my sunglasses down.

"You know I'm feeling like such a 3rd wheel right now." Charlie said sighing from behind us.

"I have another hand you big baby." I said stopping and grabbing his hand in my free one.

"Now this is just weird." Shawn said laughing.

——————————————-

@merbearsings17 just so you guys were aware, I'm deathly afraid of heights 😱😱

-Lillilly1455 girl, I'm getting anxiety just from looking at these 🤭🤭
-girlsgirlsboys11 girl I don't know how you do it. I would've puked or something. 🤮🤮

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Charlie asked me as we got to the bottom of the cliff. "You still look a little green."

"I'll be fi-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I had to run off and puke behind a bush. I instantly felt much better though.

"Okay I'm good now." I said taking a sip of water. Charlie was now carrying the book bag so I stuck the bottle of water in it before leaning my head on Shawn shoulder.

He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back at him and then smirked. "Will you carry me?" I said poking my lip out and batting my eyes.

"You're too dang adorable to say no to. I don't know how your moms did it!" He said and I cheered. He bent down so I could jump in his back.

"Where to now princess." He said as we walked away. Princess? That's new.

"Can we just go back to the hotel? I'm adventured out." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Sure thing. I'll find us a cab."

"Can you guys like get a room or something?" Charlie asked from behind us. I chuckled into Shawn's neck. C mumbled something I couldn't hear under his breath and then laughed a little.

Charlieputh I want to be mad about being their 3rd wheel, but they are just too cute. But seriously they can't stop anytime now
(Tagged: shawnmendes, merbearsings17 )

My phone dinged in my hand so I unlocked it to look at it. I rolled my eyes and showed Shawn the picture.

"Hey at least your butt looks good." Shawn said smirking. I smacked him on top of his head the best that I could.

"Yeah too bad you can't have it." I whispered in his ear. He smirked again and let loose of my legs a little. I panicked and clinched my thighs around his hips so I wouldn't hit the ground. "Okay I take it back. Please don't do that again." I said holding on to him for dear life.

"Alright but can you unclinch your thighs please? I may need my hips later in life." I apologized and loosed my grip a little.

"It's alright."

The rest of the walk was pretty much uneventful. We couldn't find a cab so we just walked the rest of the way back to the hotel. Well the boys walked, I started to fall asleep on Shawn's shoulder.

He began humming his songs lightly when he realized I was begging to fall asleep.

The last thing I remember was drifting off to a song that faintly resembles Ed Sheeran.

So what do you guys think of this idea? I don't know if I want to keep with it or not. 🤔 (the picture thing, not the story)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32.8K 407 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
28.2K 1.3K 39
In which two singers fall in love with each other. A small side note, this story is set somewhere between Shawn's Illuminate album and the Shawn Mend...
8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
376K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...