Sex With A Beast (Sex With A...

By Ridiculous_

THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY!!!! "Anything for you." He turned to me. He walked over to me and stood between my... More

SEX WITH A BEAST
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 16

378K 11.1K 3.2K
By Ridiculous_

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you'r mine, once you're mine"

I was singing a song I constantly heard on my Pandora app, 'Dark horse' by Katy Perry, and I had to admit, I have grown to like it. I was going through the closet and my bags for something to wear tonight for my outing with Carl.

Can I say it was not a date?

Keisha and Kiera walked in. They flopped down on the edge of my bed.

"What are you doing?" Keisha watched me pick through the many pieces of clothing.

"Well, I'm trying to find something to wear for tonight for my outing. Is this cute?" I asked, holding up a cute blouse with a knee length pencil skirt.

"Aniyah, I still think you shouldn't be going on this date." Kiera stated.

"Date?!" Keisha seemed lost.

"Look ladies, its not a date, its just two friends having fun. Besides, I don't like him like that." I assured them. "Besides...I like...someone..else."

"What? Who?" Keisha leaned in like were about to share the biggest secrets in America.

"Its Jason." Keira answered.

"What? How did you know that? Did Aaron snitch?" Ugh I had a feeling he would snitch on me when he saw me leaving Jason's room.

"Did he snitch about what?" Keira questioned me. By the look on her face, I assumed I just told on myself.

"Nothing." I began rummaging through my bags.

"Mmhhmm, dont tell me, I will find out from Aaron then." She dared me to tell the scoop before she went out looking for it.

"No......fine." I sighed. "Aaron may have saw me coming out of Jason room one morning."

"Why were you in his room?" Keisha asked, smiling ear to ear.

"Nothing happened. Now, will you weirdos drop it and help me find something simple to wear?"

************

A simple red knee-length pencil skirt with a red silk blouse. I finished the last touches to my wardrobe before I picked up my purse. Reaching into my bag, I pulled my vibrating phone. A notification appeared. It was Carl.

"Dont tell anyone where Im going, okay." Or should I say dont tell Jason?

They nodded. I could tell how they disagreed with my choice. I could not just blow him off. Could I?

I heard a horn outside of the house. I scanned the room to make sure I was not forgetting anything before I ran outside to see Carl's car parked across the street.

I noticed him getting out, maybe to open the door for me. Before he could reach me, I was already reaching for the door's handle. I didn't want to make this seem like a date at all. Realizing that I was already in, he hopped back into the driver side.

"You look absolutely beautiful."  He complimented me.

"Thank you." I accepted. "So where too?"

"Well, we can hit up a nice restaurant in town if you like?"

"Sounds good to me." I lied. An arcade or even the skate park would be better then dinner.

*******

The ride into town was somewhat quiet. He tried to hold serious conversations but they only seemed to last a minute or two before we stopped talking. He pulled into a small parking lot. I looked up. Written in cursive blue lettering was the name Cheree'.

We both stepped out of the car. Waiting patiently for me, he escorted me to the front entrance. He opened the door. Gentleman. Carl approached the podium. Standing there was a pretty petite woman.

"Reservations for two under Mr. Robinson."

"Oh yes, right this way." She escorted us in to the dining area.

She stopped in front a lovely table, topped with flowers, candles, and a red satin table cloth. We both took our seats, thanking the host politely.

The restaurant was calm. Mellow music played around and the lighting was dimly lit to give a relaxing feel.  

"So how are you?"

"Never better. Just enjoying this extended weekend." I answered.

"Good, so am I."

I picked up my menu and began looking over it. Wow, I had no idea what half these options were. A majority of the menu was written in another language. French I'm guessing.

"Um what do you recommend?" I asked.

"Well, what are you more in to? Chicken? Beef ? Pork? Seafood?"

"Um Im going to go with beef."

Why did it feel awkward saying that?

We both laughed when I made a strange face after.

"Your smile is very beautiful." He quickly turned things more serious.

Oh god, he's making this a date isnt he?

"Um thank you." His compliments were flooding in. I could admit, Carl was a charmer.

"You may be interested in the Beef Bourguignon II or a simple Filet mignon?" He suggested a few options for me.

I sat there, completely fascinated by his knowledge of the menu, despite the French options. Thats good, because I was beyond confused.

"Hello, Im Blair, your waiter this evening, may I get you something to drink?"A tall man approached our table with a helpful smile. His hair was brushed back smoothly, revealing his strong facial features. He kind of reminded me of a butler from a old horror movie.

"Um yes, I will have a lemonade."

"Ok, and you sir?"

"Ill just have a water." Carl requested.

"Okay, and have you decided what you would like for dinner?"

"Yes, I would like to try the Filet Mignon. Medium rare please."

"Excellent choice madam."

Madam? How fancy.

"I will have the Poulet à la bretonne."

"Excellent sir, I will be back with your drinks shortly."

The waiter collected our menus, walked away and returned with our drinks. He sat my lemonade in front of me and Carls water in front of him and disappeared in to the kitchen.

"Sooo Aniyah, whats your favorite food?"

"Oh its actually the Philly cheesesteak, it may not compare to your Poulet à la whatever you just ordered, but its pretty good." I laughed.

"I never had one. Maybe you can make me one another time." He smiled at me.

Was he hoping for another outing?... NOT A DATE!

"So whats your favorite color?" He asked, sipping on his drink.

"Um I just like black."

"What? Why black?" He stared at me, curious as to why I choose it.

"I don't know, black just goes with almost everything. And its very slimming on the figure as well." I laughed.

"Okay." He chuckled.

"Yours?"

"Hhmmmmm I would say like a hazel color, you know, like your eyes." He took a sip of his drink, smiling at me.

I instantly began blushing again as I looked down at my drink that was in front of me. Who am I kidding? This outing is going nothing like I planned for it to.

"So how do you know French?" I switched the subject.

"Well, my mother was originally from France. She moved here when she was about eleven years old. She felt that it was best to teach me a little as a kid. I used to see it as useless but the older I got, the more useful it became."

"Wow, nice. Wish I knew another language." I gave him a playful sad face.

"I would love to teach you."

"Here you are." I looked up to see our waiter with our food in his hands. I slid my drink to the side, allowing him to place my plate down in front of me.

"Enjoy." He lowered his head before he turned to leave.

I had to admit, I was starving. I picked up my knife and fork, I cut a chunk of meat off and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Mmm." How can something taste so good. Savory. Moist. Full of flavor.

"I knew you would love it." He laughed. He began eating his food, while I ate mine.

Twenty minutes had gone by as we ate in silence. The sound was the harmonic music playing and the silverware tapping against the glass china. Finishing off my food, I sat back in my chair. I was stuffed.

"Would you like dessert?" The waiter returned to collect our utensils and plates.

"Um I don't know if I could finish it."

"Its fine, we can share." Carl smirked. "Can we have a Coeur a la Creme with Caramelized Strawberries?"

"Yes, I will be back with your dessert." The waiter turned on his heels and disappeared into the swaying doors which led to the kitchen.

"Umm is that good?" I had to ask because I had no idea what it was or what was in it.

"Dont worry, you will love it."

He smiled at me. Unable to resist, I smiled back at him. A glint in his eyes, I watched him search my face for something. What was he looking for? He opened his mouth, as if he was ready to speak again. Before he could release a word, his eyes shifted from mine to the main entrance way. His once soft look soon hardened to discomfort then anger. Whats wrong? I turned to see what had him so lost. What had him so pissed. Oh no. My eyes widened to see the reason for his sour look.

Jason....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 27.4K 17
Yearning for that dominance, that need to take charge, I shoved his tongue out of my mouth and inserted mines into his. He gripped my ass firmly. He...
1.3M 44K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
639K 11.6K 34
"What are you doing?" I asked as he brushed his hands down my waist and to my thighs. "You're mine now" was all he said as he touched in between my l...
30.1M 454K 52
FOR MATURE AUDIENCE. 18+ ***PUBLISHED MAY 26TH ON AMAZON FOR PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK**** ********* "Damn, you're sexy." The intense silence was broken...