FOREVER YOURS [ᴋᴛʜ]

由 -NIVEOUS

[ FEATURED ON WATTPAD ] So I brought that yellow with red tip rose which I plucked from my garden, only for y... 更多

FIRST NOTE
FOREWORD
MAYBE
OUR
LOVE
WAS
SUCH
THAT
MADE
THE
HEAVEN
BEND
TO
IT
REMEMBER
WHEREVER
YOU
ARE
KIM
TAEHYUNG
WILL
BE
YOURS
FOREVER
LAST NOTE
+ SEQUEL
FACTS

FULFILL

5.6K 565 64
由 -NIVEOUS

•● ═══ ✿ ═══ ●•

You were my only cure.

•● ═══ ✿ ═══ ●•

Mom always used to say, people who are like angels would surely have place in the heaven.

I'm sure God would never neglect the way you saved a boy from drowning in immense pain, in his own darkness.

I'm sure he bestowed you heaven. You were an angel after all.

My angel.

My life without you was painful. It was more painful than the disease that I bore within me for all my life.

All those time when I was smiling for you, for everyone that I cared, my parents thought it was the medicine that was helping me.

But no one knew the truth except I.

It was your smile that made me smile.

It was your eyes that gave me peace.

It was your sweet talks that made me feel hopeful again.

It was you. My medicine, my only cure.

If I compare my life with a broken winged bird then I was the bird and you were the wings that I lost.

Now what was I going to do? What was my life without my light?

My cure was gone. Medicines were not enough to help me.

Maybe, just maybe, I didn't want to be helped anymore.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosé" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
711 70 7
[FINISHED] Living in a tourist place, Jeongguk was used to seeing people coming ang going from the houses around his every summer. Until he came alon...
2.4K 264 38
"Hey, tie your shoelaces gurl, you're gonna trip and fall for me(; (;". ___________________________________________ Truly, y/n did fall and then she...