Male!Reader Reads (Priotising...

By Futuralist

You sad males are in a relationship with your waifus. (or husbandos, I won't judge) Please go away if you'r... More

Requests and Rules
Followers Milestone. + Rewards.
Kitty's Obsession 18+ | Dom!Blake Belladonna (RWBY) X Shy!M!Reader
Farron's Watcher 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader
Mentor | Ahsoka Tano (SW:TCW) x Jedi!M!Reader
Pet Of The Dragon 18+ | Dom!Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) x Shy!Crossdressing!M!Reader
50 Followers Celebration: Q & A (Answers)
Beauty Of Silence | Sona (League Of Legends) x Traveller!M!Reader
Protégé | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) x Dom!BladeMaster!Graduate!M!Reader
50k Reads
Human Relationships | Sona Sitri (Highschool DxD) x Rival!M!Reader
My Pet Cat | Dom!Jeanne (Bayonetta) X Shy!Neko!M!Reader
Farron's Watchdog-2 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII-2) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader
150 Followers Special - My QnA
Punished 18+ | Dom!Sheriff!Caitlyn (LoL) X Summoner!Sub!Virgin!M!Reader
With You | Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) X BladeMaster!Professor!M!Reader
Not All Bad | Tohka Yatogami (Date A Live) x Human!M!Reader
500 Votes
Comfort | Tifa L. X Antisocial/Distant!M!Reader X Aerith G. (FFVII)
Miracles | Jeanne d'Arc (Fate: Apocrypha) X SoulOfCinder!M?!Reader
Thorns | Cheater!Ruby R. X ThirdYear!M!Reader X Weiss S. (RWBY)
600 Followers Celebration
All For You Pt. 1/3 | Hinata Hyuga (Naruto) X Uchiha!M!Reader

I Remember | Elzbieta 'Ela' Bosak (Rainbow Six) x Artist!M!Reader

17.2K 66 18
By Futuralist

Requested by DylanDupere.

Honestly, I was surprised to see a Rainbow Six request. But fuck it, let's take a crack at it.

Considering that a scenario wasn't given to me and I honesty haven't played Rainbow Six: Siege, especially the DLCs so I have no bloody clue what Elzbieta's character is like, therefore don't expect this to be good, lmao. Entire first person of (Y/N)

(P/AT) = Personal Art Tastes.

I don't own the artwork. Elzbieta belongs to Ubisoft.

23rd July 2018 - 1k reads.

??? ??? 2018 - 2k Reads.

23rd January 2019 - 3k Reads

________________________

~ 2004 - Berlin, Germany ~

It was strange honestly, seeing someone like Elzbieta or as she preferred to be called, Ela. Before we were classmates studying the arts at Berlin University of the Arts, Ela would only give subtle hints of her past life. From what I could conclude, Ela was the youngest child of her father's, but her elder sister was the preferred child. This caused difficulties apparently for Ela, as she was constantly compared to her sister by both her father and her high school. Honestly, it didn't take long for me to become intrigued by the Polish woman. Despite how much she disregarded herself, she was still quite an intelligent woman.

I remember all of the beautiful works Ela had created, the artworks however, in simple words, where expressed grimly, expressant* of war and her attitude towards creating her art overtime had dwindled. Her enthusiasm in the beginning was easily one reminiscent of an untrained pup, however it declined with her clear lack of expression. Honestly, I do not know why I am concerned, if Ela wasn't interested then she wasn't interested. Maybe that was why I felt saddened when Ela abruptly left with someone linked to a person who owned a private military.

All that I know according to that someone was that Ela had eventually built a reputation during her time in Iraq. As well as that she was enjoying her life to the fullest, I could only express happiness for her, but I couldn't help but worry about her conditions everyday. Therefore, I had sent letters to her whenever I had the chance, that is... when the someone was visiting. Although I never did receive a reply from Ela, perhaps due to strict regulations, still... I felt relief every time I've sent a letter to her, asking only about her conditions, nothing more.

________________________

~ 2009 - Berlin, Germany ~

All that I could recall was that this cycle continued to repeat itself for years, me studying the arts, writing letters when I've had the chance and having that someone deliver it. Eventually I had graduated with honors, with my artworks being slowly noticed throughout the industry, perhaps due to the inspirations I've taken from Ela's artworks, some inspirations of warfare as well as some implementation of my personal taste of (P/AT).

I remember receiving a letter from Ela years after graduation, also years since I've joined the art industry. I remember the contents clearly.

'I'm coming back.'

I remember being confused upon reading the letter. 'Why would you return now?' I've constantly questioned, 'Wasn't she happy being in warfare?'. Although, I was glad to see my beloved friend again. All that I wrote to reply was the address of the house I've bought in Berlin where I've lived as I remember clearly that my artworks were sold for large sums of Euro.

________________________

~ Few months later ~

During these months, my fame as an artist grew astonishingly to which my works were known and recognised by many arts organisations. This meant the artworks I had created, which were inspired by Ela's themes of warfare were becoming renowned. I felt accomplished, in response, I've created many more artworks within the timespan of months.

I remember during one of the painting sessions, I was quite concentrated in painting another artwork, until I felt someone placing their hand onto my shoulder. To which I gave my attention to the interrupter, whom I saw was Ela. All that I gave was a smile, and a jokingly said. "Elzbieta, its been quite a while."

"It has been, (Y/N)" Ela replied, also giving a smile. "And I see that I've influenced you with my ideas." Ela replied, glancing at the unfinished artwork.

"You have, it became the basis in the context of themes for the artworks I've produced. Speaking of which... Ela, what made you return back to Berlin? Weren't you pursuing a life of adventure?" I've asked with curiosity.

"..."

"I won't pry it out of you, but just know that I would always be here to support you where your decisions lead you."

"Its my father." Ela monotonously spoke.

"... I see..." Putting down the brush onto the bench, I've lead Ela towards the living room, offering her vodka, as per the norm to her Polish ethnicity. As well as some snacks. "Perhaps this would make it easier for you to explain." I explained before sitting opposite of Ela.

Ela nodded, she then explained the current events which had occurred in her life recently, about her father's suicide and her full life in detail, which was about her military family background and her attendance of a military schooling, her departure from the Private Military Company in Iraq, as well as her future plans to join GROM, the Polish Special Forces unit which her father, Jan Bosak was the former commander. It... was quite a lot to take in at once to be honest. But what I knew most strongly was that Ela was planning to prove herself to her father.

"I... see. Anyways, all I can do now is to provide you support. I am willing to provide you money for you to make it back to Poland." I suggested.

"You'd do that? Thanks!" Ela stood up and hugged me.

Staying still for a few moments, I returned the hug. "It's not a problem, Ela." I assured.

________________________

~ Weeks later ~

I remember you staying with me for a few weeks, before your departure to Poland. Honestly, it was by far one of the greatest moments of my life, being together with you, creating artworks with you was enjoyable. Your involvement allowed the artworks to truly shine, even though your interest in the arts were next to non-existent, you still contributed to progress.

Until the day came where you had to go.

I remember when we stood in front of each other at the airport, before your plane departed. Although Poland and Germany wasn't that far away from each other, it still hurts, knowing that we'll once again be going on our separate ways once again.

"Well... this is goodbye for a while." I spoke softly.

"Yeah, take care alright?" Ela responded.

"I... just have one thing to take off my chest." I spoke with reluctance.

"Ohh? What would that be?" Ela asked, with a knowing smirk I might add.

"I... I may have... I don't know how to express it... I just wanted to say tha--"

"Oh shut it and kiss me." Ela teased, grabbing my collar and pulling me for a passionate kiss.

"...How long? How long did you know?" I questioned shockingly.

"Since we first met, don't think I didn't notice all the glances you gave me back in university, and all the letters you sent gave it all away."

I stood silent for a moment, until I had let out a chuckle. "Guess it must've been obvious, huh?"

"You don't say~. Well, I must be going now." Ela replied. Before she left however, she pulled me in for a hug. It... was firm, but gentle. I didn't want Ela to go, but knowing that this is something Ela needs to do, all I could do was return the hug, but with greater passion.

"Take care of yourself alright?" I requested, before finally loosening the hug.

"Hahah, don't be lonely without me~." Ela responded, much to my own expense.

"I-I won't! I'll be fine!" I stuttered, feeling my face heat up.

"Well, good bye for now (Y/N)" Ela spoke, placing her hand on my shoulder. "I'll see you soon alright?" Ela turned around to her plane, not hesitating in walking. Never looking back, only facing forward without regrets.

I remember reaching out to you as you walked towards your plane.

________________________

~ Years later, 2017~

I remember the incident, the one which placed you into a comatose state. Your sister, whom I learnt was Zofia had personally delivered this message.

It had been too long since I had last contacted you, I had grown to a renowned artist during the years, commonly considered the Picasso of the Twenty-first Century. Quite an accomplishment, but the fame I've earned never made me lose sight of my feelings.

But this news brought me to a pitiful state. No matter my fame, it wouldn't help in anyway to help you recover.

I felt dull, heartbroken, overdramatic as it seemed, I felt that nothing could bring me happiness. All I could do was fund for your recovery and pray for the best.

My motivation to create artworks was gone, even if I had, the art was too grim, too dark, and too sorrowful. Unfit for public display.

Truly, I was infatuated with you Ela.

________________________

~ Flashback Over ~

It was quite a week, I remember constantly checking up on you whenever I had time. These memories of our time together constantly following me everytime I've gone to visit. I've stopped grieving over your condition and continued the activities I've always done. As I knew that eventually, you will recover.

Walking to where Ela's room was located in the hospital as I've always done for the past week, opening the door and entering as usual. The sight of her peaceful expression had always brought me slight relief.

I had always considered sketching Ela in her peaceful state. But I never really did, considering that I've not found the motivations to do so. But now, I've decided that yes, I will indeed be finally sketching her. Taking care of Ela like I've always done, tucking her pillow, straightening her blanket and the like, all I've done from then was sketch. The silence brought me comfort, knowing that it was only you and me, Ela. The scenery out the window too also brings me peace.

I don't remember how long I had been sketching for, but it must've been a long time. Considering the sun was finally setting. Packing up my equipment as I've usually done when I finish my visits, I was quite surprised. I heard groans, groans...? Instantly facing towards the source of the groan, I saw Ela relieving her headache.

"Ela!" I shouted, rushing towards her bed. "You alright? Need anything?"

"Hah... (Y/N)...? Where am I?" Ela asked, still relieving herself of the headache.

"You're in Berlin's hospital, after the incident, you were transferred here for recovery."

"... Ah, right. Guess I should've been more careful, huh?" Ela joked, giving a small chuckle.

"Indeed." I replied, returning the chuckle, "Good to see you haven't changed much all this time."

"You haven't changed much either,"

"Still, you have worried me quite a lot."

"I can tell, your eyes are bloodshot, from how you reacted from my awakening and judging from the night outside, you've been taking care of me for a while now." Ela stated informatively from her observations. Truly, she was indeed a smart woman, and a very competent soldier.

Standing there surprised, I eventually let out a chuckle." I take back what I said earlier, you've grown to become an outstanding person." A chuckle was given from Ela in response. "Still... I wouldn't know what I would do if you... Losing you... I don't want to imagine it."

"Oh stop worrying about me you dork~" Ela teased. "Just come sleep with me already."

Reluctantly, I obliged with her request, with her scooting a bit to allow room for me to join with her. Wrapping the blanket onto both of us, the space between us was non-existent.

Allowing my arms to wrap around her waist, she wrapped her own around mine in response.

"Now don't do anything funny got it?" Ela threatened, her expression no longer being of amusement.

"Wh-why I would never! I wouldn't f dare to violate my muse!" I shouted with a definite flustered expression, my face probably reddened beyond belief.

"Haha! I'm kidding I'm kidding." Ela teased once again, staring into my (e/c) with her own brown ones. Before giving a quick peck on the lips. "Night (Y/N)."

"... Goodnight Ela." I replied, pecking her forehead, then snuggling deeper and allowing the comfort of rest take over.

Truly, Ela, you have captivated me. The feeling of companionship you've brought me despite our differences. I will always cherish the memories we made together.

________________________

Was tempted to write this story as angst, but decided not to write as such.

So... Um... About the long wait... I was lazy... And I only want to write the something up to my standards lmao. But I can assure you all that I am in fact alive.

Also, many thanks to those who added this terrible collection into their reading lists, much appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 10
Growing up together can always be fun. But for others, it just the start of something much larger. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters f...
208K 2.7K 10
She bully you relentlessly for an entire school year until you nearly killed yourself. And now this same girl wants nothing more than to walk down t...
2.2K 33 7
» Active || Male Reader Insert || Mild Cursing/Violence || Slow Build Story « Enduring a rough start in life by being abandoned within the bamboo for...