Atlanta Lifestyle

By QueenLanta

Alex is a teen from Atlanta GA. He hasn't really makes his life out yet all he knows is his sister and this f... More

The Authour
Xhapter 1
Xhaper 2
Xhapter 3
Xhapter 4
Xhapter 5
Xhapter 6
Xhapter 7
Xhapter8
Xhapter 9
Xhapter 10
Xhapter 11
Xhapter 12
Xhapter 13
Xhapter 14
Xhapter 15
Xhapter 16
Xhapter 17
Xhapter 18
Xhapter 19
Xhapter 20
Xhpater 21
Xhapter 22
Xhapter 23
Xhapter 24
Message
Xhapter 25
Xhapter 26
Xhapter 28

Xhapter 27

242 9 2
By QueenLanta

2 years later

8ball

It was thanksgiving day and I flew everybody out to New York for thanksgiving. Lisa was in the kitchen cooking with Erica and Timmy girlfriend.

"On my gosh it's real snow outside" Kelly shouted coming inside. My baby was now eight and still full of energy. I have seen my folks for two years and I missed them niggas. New York was way different than Atlanta. New York was fast and cold and a new habit. A lot of niggas tried me but I'm from the Eastside I was born for this shit. I had to make my name known around here but niggas still try to fuck with me. Business was going great bringing in good money. I was thinking about marrying Lisa in a year or two. She was really down for a nigga.

"Well how about you come stay with me next Christmas or the summer time." I picked her heavy ass up. All she did was laugh looking just like her daddy.

I walked in the kitchen smelling the food.

"Smell That babygirl we about to eat good" I smirked "yesss I'm soooo hungry" she rubbed her stomach smiling. I put her down going over to Lisa.

"Damn you keep showing me you ready to be with me forever huh" I whispered in her ear grabbing her waist. She  squirmed around bitting her lip.

"I told you I'm ready I'm just waiting on you" she put the cheese  on top of the macaroni.

I took the spoon mixing the cheese in wit the macaroni "Mhmm that's how you sound every night" I jumped back because I knew she was going to hit me.

"Nigga get out my kitchen" she laughed pointing the spoon at me I bagged back laughing going to mess with Alex.

I walked in the living room seeing him and the boys playing the game. I felt like a proud day Alex,Timmy and Jalen was my boys. I looked after all of them, I'll kill bout them three plus Kelly. I couldn't wait to have my own seed Ima give them the world and more. Folks think I'm krazy or Alex and nem just wait till my seed me born. Ima go ape shit about my seed.

"Y'all niggas need to go home junking up my shit" weed, chips and soda was everywhere. My shit looked like a trap house.

"Chill our old man we got Kelly to clean it up" Jalen glanced at me then back to the game. Ugly lil nigga always gave me a problem

"My baby not a slave, babydoll if they ain't paying $20 or up don't do shit for em" I pointed at her and she nodded her head laughing.

"Lance what yo lil head ass laughing at" Erica son lance was my nigga he was a smart Lil boy. Shit after all he been trough I know God got him straight on life. That boy gone take care of his mama. He don't let nobody touch her.

Lisa yelled that the food would be ready in thirty minutes and I was happy. I rolled up some blunts for us.

"My family on they way please me nice to them y'all. They a lil bougie but just chill for on night"
Lisa family was here and it would
be my first time meeting them. She wanted to make sure I wasn't playing her before she let me meet them. Last year on Valentine's Day she told me she was in love with me and she shouldn't have been. She tried everything in her heart to not wanna fuck with me but hey ima fuckinable nigga.

"We gone be chill sis calm down we got weed we gone be mute the whole time." I showed her the bag of weed and she laughed shaking her head. Her family knew I was from the hood but never seen me. Hopes today goes in her favor.

Alex

Lisa grandma was getting on my last nerves . I was high as hell and she was trying to blow it.

"How you get a job with all them tattoos, what you do " she looked at me disrespectful. I was ready to lean her shit.

I cleared my throat trying not to laugh. "Ima pharmacist I wear a lab coat all day" I told her and Timmy high ass busts out laughing causing Jalen to laugh. Lisa coughed almost choking making me laugh.

"I can't believe they higher a ghetto boy with tattoos to give out medicine" I had enough of her old ass

"Well they did Ima smart nigga I know all my dosage of pills and how much to take to make ya feel better" I smiled at her and she fake smiled back. I turnt my attention to my uncle seeing him mugging Lisa grandma.

"Well I think it's wonderful your a pharmacist with tattoos it's kinda cool" Ms.Ray spoke to me cashing me to smile not thanking her at least she liked my talent.

The rest of the dinner was cool. I'm glad Lisa knew how to cook. Everything was good that I had three plates. Her grandma kept complaining about the weed smell I started to offer her some but Lisa gave me that mama you better not look and I passed on that.

We was now in the living room just chilling playing monopoly. We was here for three more days then back to Atlanta. I couldn't wait to go back to work. Word on the street that's it's some new niggas tryna take my business I gotta show em who the boss of Atlanta was.

"Go Alex your turn" I heard lance call my name. I rolled five and moved four spaces landing on community chest. I picked up the card and it read go to jail.

"Man this my fourth time going to jail" I stressed throwing the card down.

"Maybe that's where you need to be in real life" the told lady spoke and I raised my eyebrow at her. I spared her too long.

"Listen here you old bitch you dont know me I'll kill yo dumb ass hell im surprised yo old ass still living dried up raising looking bitch I-" before I could continue I was getting snatched up by 8ball. He dragged me outside pushing me against she car.

"Cool out Lil nigga fuck you doing talking to that old lady like that"

"Man that bitch tried me all night pissy ass bitch" I spoke with venom in my voice. Old people think just because they old they can talk to anybody any kind of way but nah not me I can be mean and nasty too. Try me tuh.

"Ion care nigga she talked about my tattoos and questioned my work but she don't knw shit about us. I ignored her old ass out of respect,that's Lisa Grandma go in there and apologize before I beat yo ass and try me like I won't you still my nephew nigga" he pushed me towards the house. I wanted to fight his ass to but I'll loose. I'm 20 years old and he talking to me like that.

I walked in the house and all eyes were on me.

"Damn I'm feeling like Tupac all eyes on me" I laughed to myself and 8ball cleared his throat.

"Uh Lisa I'm sorry for disrespecting you it won't happen again I think" I turnt to walk away but 8ball stopped me.

"Yeen say sorry to her grandma"
This nigga was serious I'm not apologizing to her I'm too real for that shit.

"And I'm not bruh if you want me to leave I'll find me a hotel too, she was at my neck the whole time I'm not no sucka she ain't bout to talk about me you think I wanna be the nigga that I am today well I don't. I like sports hell I wanted to play basketball and football in high school like a regular child. Well I ain't regular ima ghetto hood nigga from East Atlanta proud of it too I'm not going out sad like that" I pushed my way through I'm going to the room I was staying in.

Lisa

I looked at my grandma and shook my head at her. The way she acted towards Tyler and Alex made my soil boil. I wasn't really mad at Alex I knew he would lash out sooner than later.

"Honey we going to get going thanks for having us over, nice meeting you Tyler I hope I see you more often too take care of my baby" my mom kissed my cheek then hugging Tyler. My dad said his goodbyes and my grandma looked at me.

"I hope he hurt you till you can't cry no more, he is a thug Lisa you going to end up dead if he anything like that animal of a nephew he got Ima pray for ya"she turnt away leaving without hugging me or nothing. Out of all the people my grandma had to be the spoil milk.

I closed my the door looking at Tyler. He held his arms out for me and I cried a little bit. He rubbed my back up and down kissing my forehead.

"I use to be my grandma favorite" I cried into his shoulder. "She was my bestfriend" He shushed me

"Well now im your favorite and bestfriend" he kissed my lip making me moan in his mouth.
"Ima sorry for Alex too" he smacked his teeth and I smiled

"It's cool she kind of deserved it she shouldn't have talked bad about y'all" I looked up at him.
"Ima go talk to Alex be right back"

I went to the guest room he was staying in knocking on the door

"Alex can you open it please" I knocked two times before he answered looking at me annoyed.
"Can I come in" I smiled, he stepped aside letting me in

"Look I'm not mad about you cussing my grandma at yea you could have been a lil bit nicer but she deserved it she talked down on you like you wasn't a human with feelings. I love everything about your uncle he so fun to me how he from the hood and not scared to go make money. He took you and Kelly in like his own and still do. You grown and spoil as hell and Kelly know she spoiled. He would flip the whole world over about y'all.He didn't go the easy route out by getting a nine to five he choose what he knew and was good at. I love you too Alex and Kelly I look at y'all like my niece and nephew too. We a family and family stick together. I'm so sorry on her behave" It was true I loved these people they were my family.

"So you still my auntie" he cracked a smile and I did too

"Duh boy never stopped" I hugged him kissing his cheek.

I walked out his room going to get ready for bed. I enjoyed thanksgiving even know shit went down. It wouldn't be a family without some drama. I couldn't wait to be Mrs.West. I love the west family.

—————————

Comment and vote

Don't you just hate when old people try you like you not gone flame they ass up old or not you still human.

Alex is the boy version of me I stay on that fuck shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
180K 4.4K 35
Brooklyn is not a regular 17 year old girl. She is a drugs dealers daughter. She was taught to be smart and not to trust anyone. That is until she me...
420K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
Lick By Bebe

General Fiction

50.4K 1.9K 21
Have you ever met a heartless girl from Manhattan all about her money? Brooklyn Andrews is a 22-year-old hitman for the one and only Carlos Jones, th...