stutter | jikook

By solarkth

❝ I KNOW YOU LIKE ME. ❞ ❝ OH SHIT. ❞ © 2016 SOLARKTH ✓ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. More

stutter
1 | ...and they were roommates!
2 | the cafeteria
3 | live your life man
4 | late night pains
5 | medicated
6 | i should be your boyfriend
7 | the accident
8 | i'm a-okay
9 | on the hunt for answers
10 | unspoken words
11 | the road not taken
12 | flirtatious
13 | (hey you) i don't like your girlfriend
14 | the breakfast club crush
15 | tell me a lie
16 | forgotten
17 | it's too late to apologize
18 | the color purple
19 | cashing in a favor
20 | best friends
21 | maybe you should see a doctor, jimin
22 | replacements
23 | you've got me worried sick
24 | get in loser, we're going on a date!
25 | waterparks
26 | the waterslide
27 | i want you all to myself
28 | sleepovers
29 | you deserve the world
30 | it was not a date
32 | single
33 | code name: gjtdj
34 | entry #13
35 | breakdowns and confusion
36 | caught in a lie
37 | awkward silence
38 | when i'm wiser and i'm older
39 | wait on it
40 | the confession: pt. one
41 | the confession: pt. two
42 | remain calm
42 | hospitals
44 | results
45 | every star in the universe
46 | #savethebees
47 | just don't be weird (bonus!)
48 | the tear in my heart
49 | epilogue: i will love you endlessly
50 | everything i do is bittersweet: tae's pov

31 | how to be a heartbreaker

27K 1.7K 1.2K
By solarkth

JIMIN was sure that Jungkook was going to destroy their room. The younger was currently sticking his head into his closet, rummaging around as if he had a gun to his head and was ordered to demolish everything. He had already asked Jungkook twice if everything was okay— if he needed any help, and every time he was told that it was fine. Jimin wasn't even sure what the brunette was looking for at this point.

The door slammed close, revealing Taehyung, who had a bubble tea cup in his hand and half a cookie sticking out of his mouth. Jimin waved, watching as his best friend dropped his book bag at the foot of his bed before climbing onto it and settling next to Jimin.

Taehyung swallowed his cookie, "What is he looking for?"

"N-No clue," Jimin sighed, throwing his phone down onto the pillow next to him. He leaned his head against the wall, "He's b-been like th-that since this m-morning."

Taehyung frowned before shrugging, seemingly uninterested in Jungkook's rampage. He instead turned his attention to Jimin's hand, which was acting up again. Jimin followed his gaze down to his hand, quickly trying to move it out of the younger's line of sight.

"It's still acting up?" Taehyung asked.

"N-No."

"Jimin."

Jimin sighed, "Maybe. I-It's getting better t-though."

"No it's not." Jungkook commented, finally standing up straight. His hair was all disheveled from the clothing rubbing against it.

"Welcome back," Taehyung smirked, waving, "How was Narnia?"

"Shut up." Jungkook commented, "His hand isn't getting better, don't believe him."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jimin. Jimin scowled, "It's f-fine."

"You should see a—"

"What w-were you l-looking for?" Jimin interrupted, turning his attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, who was frowning and now looking at the wall towards the door. His eyes trailed back over to Jimin. He raised his hand, a black leather wallet stuck between two fingers, "Lost my wallet."

"Y-You going s-somewhere?"

"I have a date," Jungkook beamed, "I'm taking Hani to dinner."

Jimin tried not to frown, "Oh."

Taehyung's eyes snapped to Jungkook. He tilted his head, "Where are you taking her?"

"I don't know," Jungkook shrugged, "She likes Olive Garden so I guess that works."

"You don't l-l-like Olive G-Garden." Jimin pointed out, tone laced with bitterness. Taehyung tried not to snicker at the obvious jealousy coming from his tone.

"No, I don't." Jungkook sighed, heading towards the door. He slung on his jacket, "I figured I'd might as well take her somewhere she likes, I think I might break up with her."

Jimin's eyes went wide, "W-What?"

Jungkook looked at his phone, "I've got to go. I'll see you later!"

Jimin watched as the door slammed closed before he let a huge smile break out on his face.

Taehyung got up from the bed, heading for the kitchenette. He had a frown etched onto his face and used the opportunity of having his back to Jimin in order to tell Jimin with fake cheerfulness, "You look like an idiot with that smile on your face."

Jimin was a giggling mess and flopped back onto his bed. Taehyung rolled his eyes, reaching for a bottle of water, glancing back at Jimin who still had that stupid smile on his face.

______
it's been a while

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
8K 580 77
"Choose the person you know whom make you happy for eternity." Started @ August 2016 Ended @ Feb 2017
1.1K 200 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end
87.7K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...