Power Rangers: Dark Goes Good

Da ShionSchwarts

Five random teenagers who barely know each other are chosen to be Power Rangers without even trying. How? No... Altro

Reo
Caty
Jagger Stones
Noi Walters
Kellyn Ryder
Team Get Together
Training
Training; Take Two!

A Little Pep Talk

3 0 0
Da ShionSchwarts

Reo and Noi attend school like normal school days, and they see Caty practicing her cheerleading.

[Noi] Sorry. I couldn't get them to stay.

[Reo] It's fine. I'm sure your words yesterday got to her.

[Noi] You heard that?!

[Reo] Yeah. I didn't actually leave. C'mon. Class is starting.

Reo and Noi make their way to class without any pranks to speak of. But, Noi being Noi, she had to do something. She quickly ran up to Ms. Mayflower's chair and placed some melted chocolate down. Ms. Mayflower never checks her seat, no matter how many times Noi pranks her, so this was an obvious result.

[Ms. Mayflower] Good morning class. I hope you all had a good weekend.

She said as she sat down in her chair. Noi was holding in her laughter to the best of her abilities, and soon stopped. But as soon as Ms. Mayflower turned around to write on the whiteboard, a large brown stain of chocolate was there, making her burst into laughter.

[Ms. Mayflower] What is so funny?

She was oblivious to what was so funny, as the whole class was laughing too. Ms. Mayflower decided it must've been nothing important, so she just ignored them and continued with the lessons.

Later, lunch break came, and Noi left to be with her friends, leaving Reo alone like usual. He sat down in the courtyard, and was encountered by Caty.

[Caty] Hey nerd. Still got that dog shoulder pad?

She mocked him.

[Reo] Yeah. I do. Got a problem with that?

[Caty] I don't get you. You're a criminal on parole, and you still want to be a hero? I don't know if you think you're a hero, or flat out stupid.

[Reo] At least I didn't quit half way.

[Caty] Hey! I want nothing to do with this! You and me, we're not heroes. The world hates us. What's the point of saving it?

[Reo] You're right. The world is against us. But even so, I...I want to start over. If I can save at least one life, I'll be happy. If I can start over...turn over a new leaf...this Power Ranger thing might be worth a shot.

Caty said nothing to this, and was called over by her friends.

[Caty] Ugh... You really know how to get on a girl's nerves. I'm done with you.

She said, finally, and walked off. Reo shrugged, and reached into his lunch bag to eat his sandwich. It had a note on it.

[Note] Don't forget about the cookies! ;D. Love, Big sister!

Reo groaned, and bit into the sandwich, tossing out the note.

As soon as school was over, Reo saw Jagger with his gang.

[Thug 1] Listen boss! We can't keep up with this "respect girls" stuff! We're losing our rep!

[Thug 2] Yeah! We're, like, the least respected gang in the district! It's either get big, or go home! And we're gettin' big! With, or without ya!

The gang left, leaving Jagger there with his lead pipe.

[Reo] Having problems?

[Jagger] Why do you care?

[Reo] I don't. I just so happen to be passing by.

[Jagger] Ya got a real smart mouth, ya know that?!

[Reo] I get that a lot.

[Jagger] What? Just cause yer red, means yer the boss of me? Is that it?

[Reo] No. It's your choice to join the fight or not.

[Jagger] Then leave me alone! I want none of it!

[Reo] Okay. You do you, wuss.

[Jagger] What was that?!

[Reo] Running away from this is the same as running from a gang fight. If you fail to show up, you lose gang credit. If you really want to show the world how tough you are, you'd face your problems head on, not run from them. Isn't that "tough guy, 101"?

[Jagger] Grr... Just leave. I don't need to take this from you.

[Reo] Sure. Do whatever.

With that last comment, Reo leaves Jagger in his alley. Enraged, Jagger slammed his fist into the wall, then into the ground. He was having Flashback about what Noi had said.

[Noi] What if, just maybe, if we could do something worthwhile for once in our lives, I think that's enough!

Jagger reached into his pocket, and pulled out his Lycan Dark Card.

[Jagger] Yer really persistent, ya know that, Glasses...?

Jagger stands up, and leaves for the abandoned building, where the team had first met up.

At the same time, Noi was in the counseling office, getting lectured for her recent behavior. Afterwards, she was about to leave campus when she saw Caty.

[Caty] Seriously, Becky thinks she's so cool, but she-huh?

Caty was gossiping with the other cheerleaders, when she saw Noi walk past her. And rather quickly, as if she was trying to avoid her.

[Caty] Hey Squirt.

Noi stopped, and turned to face her.

[Caty] What's the rush? Have a date with the nerd?

[Noi] Unlike you, I have better things to do than gossip.

[Caty] Really? Like what? Don't tell me you're taking this "world destruction" thing seriously.

[Noi] And why do you care?

[Caty] I-I don't! Stop trying to make me look bad in front of my girls!

[Noi] For your information, I don't care about you, or your girls! You have no right to make fun of me, especially not after you quit!

[Cheerleader 1] What's she talking about, Caty?

[Caty] Nothing. She's just delusional.

[Noi] I'm delusional?! What about you?! You think you're the center of the universe, and have the balls to call me delusional?!

[Caty] You little...!

[Noi] And don't think I don't hear you talking crap about your "girls" at lunch period!

[Cheerleader 2] Wait, what? She does she say?

[Noi] Stuff like, "I can do all of our exercises myself." Or, "Katlyn isn't necessary in this team, she just gets in the way."

[Caty] Shut it, Squirt!

[Cheerleader 1] Whoa. Harsh. Let's get outta here.

[Cheerleader 2] Yeah.

The two leave, ignoring Caty's denies.

[Caty] That was uncalled for!

[Noi] No it wasn't! I just thought your teammates should know your true nature, that's all!

[Caty] Why you...!

[Noi] See! You can't make friends if you laugh at other people behind their back! The world doesn't revolve around you! And I think you should learn that the hard way! Hmph!

With that, Noi huffed off, leaving to find Reo.

[Caty] Just so you know! I DIDN'T QUIT!! YOU HEAR ME, SQUIRT?!?!!

[Noi] IF THAT'S TRUE, THEN COME BY THE BUILDING WE ALL MET AT!!! THEN I'LL BELIEVE YOU!!

With that, she finally ran off.

[Caty] Ugh...! Her and the nerd know how to get on a girl's nerves...!

She growled, and pulled out her nekomata card.

[Caty] I'll show them...!

She started having flashbacks about what Reo told her earlier today.

[Reo] If I can start over...turn over a new leaf...this Power Ranger thing might be worth a shot.

Caty growled for the final time, until she finally walked off, going to the building they met at.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

35.4K 631 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
31.2K 2.2K 41
people read the book trust me on this one
7.7K 505 31
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
48.5K 1.6K 94
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...