The Big Five (In High School)

By Slytherin_Pride_48

The big five in High school! Yay everyone's favorite! You can basically tell what the story's about by the co... More

The Big Five (In High School)
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Merida DunBroch
Hiccup
For the First Time in Forever
Do you want to build a Snowman?
Authors note
For the first time in forever (reprise)
In Summer
We know Better
Sorry!
Life's too Short
Comment!
More than just a spare
You're you
Fixer Upper
Fixer Upper
Fixer Upper
Love is an open door
Sorry!
Seriously guys

Fixer Upper

2.8K 107 5
By Slytherin_Pride_48

Elsa's P.O.V

" Hey Elsa! Wait Up!" yelled Jack. I turned around and looked at him, knowing what he was going to ask.

"What color should I wear?" He asked. I pretended to think about it a moment.

"Dark blue." I answered. I knew he would look like a bruise. I got information on that from a secret informant. I walked away from Jack to find the other girls. I found them walking down the hall. There wasn't any classes today because some people might change their plans at the last minute. I ran to them.

"Hey girls. Did you lay the traps?" I said breathlessly. They all nodded.

"Kristof is wearing dark green." Anna said.

"At least that goes with my hair color." Rapunzel said. "hiccup is wearing dark purple."

"Not the best with my hair, but it will do. Jack is wearing Dark Blue." I said still without breath. Anna nodded. You see, the plan is to fool the boys. We dye our hair with washable dye and pretend to be one of the other girls. At the final dance the hair dye will wear off and we will be dancing with our designated boys. I couldn't wait!

(/$:(8-$:$&377/$379-;7:6/64,.3@;61;

Next is Anna!Now that you know the plan, I don't have to explain it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
167K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
207K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2.2K 95 13
Shut up and read this shitty story I'm sorry In advance