The Big Five (In High School)

By Slytherin_Pride_48

The big five in High school! Yay everyone's favorite! You can basically tell what the story's about by the co... More

The Big Five (In High School)
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Merida DunBroch
Hiccup
For the First Time in Forever
Do you want to build a Snowman?
Authors note
For the first time in forever (reprise)
In Summer
We know Better
Sorry!
Life's too Short
Comment!
More than just a spare
You're you
Fixer Upper
Fixer Upper
Fixer Upper
Love is an open door
Sorry!
Seriously guys

Fixer Upper

2.9K 109 4
By Slytherin_Pride_48

Hiccup's P.O.V

After our trip to the tower me and Rapunzel had been really close. We weren't really dating. We just are really close friends. I also got information that I needed to wear something that went well with Purple. Apparently after school yesterday the girls had gotten together and are planning something. Rap said it had to do with their dresses. I heard that Anna was also in on this and had gotten a date with a Boy named Kristof. I know Kristof and he is nice so...
I was sweating all the way through the day because I was so nervous for the dance. Sure I could have asked anyone I want but Rap was way more special than all the girls in this school. I relaxed a little and went through the day.

/////-///-//-/-/--/---/---------//////

Next is Elsa. I know they're short but I really want to get to the dance chapter. Who can guess the surprise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 80 8
This is my first book so bear with it and I'm gay my self so homophios leave and there are like no male reader's for this man so hear you are you gay...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...