The Big Five (In High School)

By Slytherin_Pride_48

The big five in High school! Yay everyone's favorite! You can basically tell what the story's about by the co... More

The Big Five (In High School)
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Merida DunBroch
Hiccup
For the First Time in Forever
Do you want to build a Snowman?
Authors note
For the first time in forever (reprise)
In Summer
We know Better
Sorry!
Life's too Short
Comment!
More than just a spare
You're you
Fixer Upper
Fixer Upper
Fixer Upper
Love is an open door
Sorry!
Seriously guys

Fixer Upper

3K 112 6
By Slytherin_Pride_48

On Friday...

Jack's P.O.V

"Elsa! Wait up!" I called. She stopped and turned towards me.

"Yes?" She said questionably while raising her eyebrow.

"What color should I wear?" I asked. I believed in matching.

She seemed to be thinking. Suddenly she smirked. "dark Blue."

"Fine." I was planning on wearing black jeans, a colored shirt and a black jacket. Dark blue really doesn't look good with Black though. II'll look like a bruise. I suppose she has a sense of humor then. I saw Merida up the hall. she was getting ready for her big Archery Competition tonight and I wanted to congratulate her on making the team.

"Merida! Wait Up!" I called similar to my conversation with Elsa.
She stopped and turned. I hope this goes well. She has been ignoring me since I was a complete jerk to her.

"Yeah?" She said rudely.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on making the archery team." I said while frowning. She nodded her head as a thank you and left. I sighed and turned around. I saw Jasmine with a guy that I knew to be Aladin. She sure for over me fast. I chuckled. I spent the rest of the day thinking about the dance and how perfect it had to be.

(((((((((((((((((((((/)/)/:$;&:@/@;&:@

Told you it would be short. Next is Hiccup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
2K 95 13
Shut up and read this shitty story I'm sorry In advance