Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

By Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... More

Chapter 01: I Don't Know
Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream
Chapter 04: Intruders
Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 12: Shame
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 11: Not Your Fault

345 18 5
By Wusstig03

Mukuro and the Kokuyo Gang are waiting in line to board the plane heading to Japan.

"Neh, Master, why are you following Vongola Decimo's  orders? I thought you hated the mafia and still don't accept yourself as his mist guardian? Neh? Are you perhaps opening up to him? Neh? Master, are you going to help Vongola again and say you had no say? Oi~ Pinapple head. Neh-" Fran was interrupted by a trident stabbing through his frog hat.

Mukuro laughed, "Kufufufufu. Don't call me Pineapple head before I stab you."

"Ah, but Master, you already did." Fran pointed out, not even caring about the trident.

"And also, I'm not part of Vongola. Kufufufu. I'm not helping Vongola either. I'm just helping a toy of mine who happens to have piqued my interest."

"Hm? What would that be?" Ken joins the conversation.

"Kufufufufu. I can't tell you everything, but it seems Sawada Tsunayoshi was able to figure out much more than me about that particular organization." Mukuro answers, leaving out every other detail.

"Nani?!" Ken, Chikusa, and Fran all say together.

*Ring~ Ring~

"Hello? Oh, Mammon? What is it?" Fran answers his cellphone.

"Mukuro-sama! Then does that mean you'll finally be able to fulfill your goal?!" Ken eagerly asks, a big grin displayed on his face.

"Kufufufufu. Exactly." The Pineapple head replied with satisfaction from just imagining his role in all this, but it soon wore off when thought of something else.

"Huh? Really? I see. Okay then. Bye bye." Fran spoke on the phone before putting it away.

Chikusa frowned, "But Mukuro-sama... after that short explanation you told us a while back, isn't there gonna be a huge sacrifice for your goal? You're not planning on doing anything reckless again, are you?"

Ken also frowned, "Oh yeah... Mukuro-sama, what exactly is your plan?"

Mukuro laughed, "kufufufufu. It's not my 'Plan,' but an interesting guy's own."

Ken and Chikusa widen their eyes, "Sawada Tsunayosh!"

"Kufufufu. And he's the one who's going to be doing the sacrificing, or maybe yet, Kufufufufu, he might just be the sacrifice, but as long as he fulfills his promise with me, I don't really mind." Mukuro smirked, but in his mind he was having conflicting thoughts about just thinking about the brunette's words. 'Tch. Not my problem."

"Oh~" Fran suddenly appears in the triangle.

"Fran, you're too close to Mukuro-sama, move away." Ken growled.

"By the way, what did Mammon want with you, little one?" Mukuro questions his student, shoving his conflicting thoughts to the back of his mind.

Fran makes a thinking pose, "I forgot..." A trident stabbed his frog hat again, "Ah! I just remembered! So Master, if you don't mind?"

A tick mark appears on Ken and Mukuro's forehead. Chikusa just sweatdrops.

"Mammon just wanted to inform you of Vongola's current situation, because of Boss." Fran says.

"And? Why is Varia telling him when he doesn't even like us?" Ken questions with annoyance.

"Apparently Vongola has finally fallen." He says in an uncaring manner.

Ken and Chikusa's eyes widen. Mukuro's smile disappears for a moment, before he displays his usual arrogant smirk.

"What? Kufufufufu. It's been only three days. For Vongola to fall within only three days, that really is... Kufufufufu. Anyways, how exactly did that happen?" Mukuro glanced at the five people in front of him boarding the plane, time ticking faster, feeling like he can hear a clock was ticking inside his head.

"Actually, it's really surprising! First it was the destruction of one of the branch unit bases, it also resulted in the death of former Cedef Boss, Sawada Iemitsu. What's more surprising was that it happened the night on the day you talked to Vongola Decimo." Fran suddenly narrowed his eyes at his frowning Master. He was able to see the urging in Mukuro's eyes as his master stared at the backs of the three strangers in front of him. 'Oh~'

The frog head continued, "Then there was the time when a note threatening Vongola through a warning? Was found. And suddenly the Varia is rushing to HQ and are calling all Vongola units, Kokuyo Gang too."

Mukuro's eyes suddenly narrow, "It seems you're right little one."

"I am?" Fran questions. Now looking at his master's eyes who seems to be looking through the floor as if his master was seeing something else before him and not with them at the moment.

"Let's go," Mukuro left the line as soon as it was his turn to enter, the gang follow right after him.

"Mukuro-sama?" Chikusa calls out to him as they all run out of the airport.

Mukuro calls a cab and it immediately goes to them. They all get in it.

"I'll be gone for a little while, take care of my body," Mukuro demands without an explanation.

"Of- of course!" Chikusa answers for everyone.

"Where to?" The cab driver questions.

Chikusa immediately gives directions to the driver.

"What happened? Why would Mukuro-sama suddenly want to leave his body?" Ken asks. Oblivious to what just happened.

"Must have something to do with Chrome since Vongola seems to be in real danger~" Fran replies.

Ken's eyes widen, "Chrome!" Finally understanding the situation.

"Yeah, Pineapple head went to take over your girlfriend's body," Fran says in Ken's ear.

"Sh- shu- shut up! Don't call Mukuro-sama that! And Chro -Chrome is not my- my gir- girlfriend!" Ken blushes while shouting at Fran who's covering his ears.

"It's a good thing we chose the airport near Vongola to leave Italy. But could you imagine if we had already boarded the plane? That would have been really bad luck." Fran talks to himself out loud.

"Yeah." Chikusa agrees.

---

Meanwhile, at Vongola mansion:

Tsuna gritted his teeth, "I -"

*Coughing*

Tsuna began coughing. "You. What did you do to that knife?" He glared at the traitor.

"Hm? Oh this? Just a little gift. After all, the last thing we need is to make things harder for him to take in when he sees you." Jane chuckled. "Don't worry, with your flames, you'll survive."

"Kufufufu. My. To think you could inflict so much damage on Sawada Tsunayoshi with just a little cut." A voice said with venom.

"This presence. Rokudo Mukuro." Jane says with disgust.

"Oya? I was even talking in Japanese. I wonder how you knew it was me. Either way, what do you think you're doing-Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro says with disappointment.

"Mukuro..." Tsuna says while panting. He suddenly limps, barely standing while grabbing he's chest. 'I'm burning! What is this? It hurts!'

"Oh? You're still fighting the antidote? You really do have a strong will!" Jane says with amusement.

Mukuro narrows his eyes. 'Antidote?' A loud explosion was heard from the other side of the building.

Jane walks towards Tsuna holding the knife in a way that showed she was gonna stab him. "It seems the rest of your Guardians are coming. So I should just-"

Mukuro appears out of no where with his trident against her neck. "What do you think you're doing in my presence."

Jane laughed. Out of no where more people came to attack causing a big smoke screen. He was gonna look for Tsuna when he fell to his knees. 'This smell!' Mukuro thought. Jane started laughing. "Impossible!" He cursed barely keeping consciousness.

The smoke slowly started to clear in a certain area. People in tuxedos glared at Mukuro as he barely held himself up. "How are you still alive?! Estraneo!" Mukuro shouts.

"Rokudo. It's been a while hasn't it?" A familiar voice says to him. Mukuro's eyes widen. "You're-" "How's Vendicare?"

Mukuro narrows his eyes, "You piece of-" but before he can finish he was knocked out by a hit in the back of his head.

"Mukuro..." Tsuna barely says while keeping one eye open.

"So this is the current Vongola? I heard of Tsunayoshi's great achievements in the mafia world, but this is how weak they are? What a disappointment!" The man spat at Mukuro who was fading into Chrome. 

The man walked away but was stopped from gasps. He turned around to see the rest of the Guardians.

"Sir, the time." Jane says as she bows to the man. "Yeah, it's time. To wipe Vongola out of history and restore Estraneo to it's former glory." Jane walks to Tsuna with two big guys, they pick him up by the arms to support him.

"Juudaime!" Gokudera yells as he runs to him only to be stopped by other guys in tuxedos. "Move before I kill you," Gokudera threatened his eyes filled with bloodlust.

"Put Tsu-Nii down before I erase all of you from this world." Lambo glares. Fuuta nodded in agreement.

"Leave my little brother alone or I'll SERIOUSLY punch you." Ryohei added.

"Huh?" Gokudera fell to his knees. With the others following after.

"What idiots. As if we'd waste our time with you guys. We've already wasted enough time on this brat." The man said while putting his foot on Chrome's head.

"Chrome!" Ryohei grits his teeth. "Where's that pineapple idiot!" Gokudera curses. Lambo and Fuuta barely keeps their eyes open.

"I know! How about I show you something interesting!" The man says aloud with a big grin. He turns around to Jane, "Vongola Decimo."
The man walks towards Gokudera and pulls out a gun. All their eyes widen.

"Wa-wait... Wh-what are you planning to do..." Tsuna mumbles.

"Get away from Octopus head!" Lambo shouts.

"Hayato!" Ryohei shouts. Rare for him to say his name.

"Damnit." Gokudera cursed.

The man pointed the gun at the male, catching the Guardians off guard at who it was pointing to and pulled the trigger.

"Stoooooooop!" The Guardians shout in terror.

Tsuna's eyes widen before he screams in horror.

---

Mukuro woke up in his body, alerting everyone in the car.

"Mukuro-sama! Are you okay?" Ken asks.

Mukuro's face darkens as he clenches his fist. This caught the attention of his three men.

"No way, did something happen to Chrome?" Chikusa questions.

Mukuro's anger continues to boil, "How long till we get to Vongola headquarters?"

"Huh? We're almost there, not even five minutes." The driver says.

"Get there faster!" Mukuro suddenly shouts, frightening the driver who immediately obeyed his demands.

"Mu- Mukuro-sama?" Ken asks.

"What did you see Master?" Fran tries to pry.

"Estraneo... They're still alive." Mukuro grits his teeth.

"Nani!?" Ken and Chikusa say at the same time.

"Impossible! You killed them all remember!" Ken shouts.

"Yeah!" Chikusa agrees.

Mukuro's breathing become a bit more harsh, "I guess not. They're attacking Vongola right now."

"What! What for?!" Ken questions.

Mukuro massages his temples, "Kufufufufu... Most likely to experiment on Sawada Tsunayoshi since they already injected something into him." He then narrows his eyes in anger, "That bastard! How dare he hurt Chrome and play with my toy."

"We- we're here young gentlemen." The driver parks outside of the Vongola's entry road.

Mukuro got out of the car, his gang following. He looked at the far away mansion, they only saw parts of the roof, since the mansion was surrounded by a forest of trees.

"So this is Vongola..." Ken says in amazement.

"Hm." Chikusa nods.

"Oh yeah, you guys have never been in here before. That's the Vongola Headquarters. But I'm surprised there aren't any guards out here to prevent strangers from entering." Fran says aloud.

They listened to the shouting and firing of guns. That is, until a gun shot that was so loud, silenced everything and everyone. Complete and utter silence that weighed on everyone present since it came from inside the building.

Then, out of no where a loud scream came from the mansion, turning the quiet war zone around it into a terrifyingly heart retching atmosphere.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"..." Ken covers his ears tight, wincing at the terrifying cry.

"AAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH! GAAAAAH!"

"..." Chikusa gets into a fighting stance.

"AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

*SILENCE

"What was that? That scream sounded like someone whose being tortured to death." Fran beaks the silence, feeling something just happened.

Mukuro narrows his eyes, "Let's go."

"Hai!" The Kokuyo Gang replies.

---

Meanwhile in the mansion,

Tsuna's eyes widen before he screams in horror.

The Guardians all try to move their  body, forcing themselves to even crawl if they have to, just to stop their bleeding boss who was shot in the chest.

"Hahahahaha," Will laughed, "to think Vongola Decimo would scream in agony from just a bullet!"

Tsuna stopped screaming and fell to his knees, face-flat, to unconsciousness. 

"Juu- Juudaime!" Gokudera continued to force himself to crawl to his precious boss, "Damnit!"

"What did you do to him?!" Futa yelled, as he laid helplessly on his stomach.

"Hm? What did I do? Haha! You must be mistaken, I didn't do anything! It was thanks to my right hand man- or woman, Jane, who has been slowly adding our poison into him in any way she could! Then, she cut him with a knife that had the antidote for it. All I did was shoot him with a bullet to complete the final test of our experiment!" Will laughed like a maniac.

"Jane!" Gokudera glares at the said person.

"Why Jane?! Tsuna-nii trusted you and treated you like family!" Futa shouted.

"Why would you betray Tsuna-nii?!" Lambo cried.

Ryohei clenched his jaw tight, 'Almost...' he thought.

"Family? Betray? You seem to not have understood the situation your in. I was never in Vongola in the first place." Jane sighed as she stood beside Will.

Will smirked and wrapped his arms around Jane's waist, "Haha! Exactly! After all she's been my woman long before Vongola 'supposedly' saved her from a cruel experiment in some random mafia family."

Gokudera faced the ground, finding no way to vent his anger.

"Poison cooking!" Bianchi's voice suddenly said out of nowhere.

They all looked at her as she threw her poisoned cake to Jane who didn't dodge in time. She fell unconscious, the food seeping into her pores.

"Jane!" Will shouted, he glared at Bianchi, "Poison Scorpion! You'll pay for that!"

The men in the room began firing at her. Of course she dodged, and took out a lot of them with her poison cooking, but then her body suddenly became stiff as she jumped around.

"Crap! I forgot! Sis! Watch out there's poison gas in the air! Don't breathe it in!" Gokudera shouted.

She covered her mouth and nose, "Jeez Hayato, next time say that sooner!"

Will took out another hand gun and aimed at the pink head jumping around, "Your movements have slowed down, Poison Scorpion~"

He fired the shot, making Bianchi's eyes widen, "Shit!" She cursed.

Suddenly flames appeared in front of her, and so did someone's body.

"Ryohei-nii!" Futa and Lambo shouted in relief.

"Took you long enough baseball freak!" Gokudera growled.

"Ah-ah! Sorry guys. Don't worry, I'll extremely pay them back for Tsuna and you guys too." Ryohei put on his boxing gloves.

"Gah..." A low gasp was heard.

Everyone looked to the panting brunette.

"He's alive! Thank God!" Gokudera says with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Will smirked, "Ha... Ha... Haha... Hahahaha, his laugh got louder, surprising the Vongola people.

"What are you laughing about Estraneo." Ryohei glares at the man in the white suit.

"Oh, because this~" He snapped his fingers and Tsuna's body twitched.

Tsuna slowly forced himself to stand.

"Juudaime?" Gokudera questions his boss. Suddenly having a bad feeling for some reason.

The brunette's bangs shadowed his eyes, and shot towards Ryohei who had his Vongola gloves activated. Ryohei could look on with widened eyes. The brunette immediately kneed his sun guardian in the the face, then kicked him on his stomach, making him crash into Bianchi and the wall behind them. The two both coughed out blood.

The people on the ground immediately shouted the three's names.

Ryohei and Bianchi both fell to the ground, not moving.

"Tsuna-nii, what was that?!" Futa yelled.

"Tsuna-nii! Why would you do that?!" Lambo questioned his sky.

The brunette didn't even glance at the shouting teens.

Will laughed wildly, "Haha! Decimo! You can go ahead and shut up those annoying brats!"

The brunette slowly turned his head to the two shouting kids, making them hold their tongues. Tsuna's eyes were dull and threatening as he walked towards them.

"Juudaime! Wait! That bastard must be controlling you or something!" Gokudera tried to pick himself up.

Tsuna grabbed the neck of Lambo and held him in the air. The teen's legs dangling two feet from the floor. His hands swinging by his sides because of the poison gas as he tries to gasp for air.

"Tsu-... Tsu-... Na... -nii..." Lambo stuggles to say, "ple... ease... st- stop..."

"Tsuna-nii! Stop it! You're hurting Lambo! Tsuna-nii! Stop!" Futa cried out.

"Juudaime! You're gonna kill the stupid cow!" Gokudera tried to make his boss hear what he's doing.

Lambo's eyes flickered as they slowly closed, his head falling onto the brunette's hand. Tsuna released him. Leaving the unconscious Lambo, barely breathing from his crushed throat, and made his way to the crying Futa.

The brunette picked up his foot and stomped hard on the crying teen's back. 

"Ah!" Futa screamed.

"Juudaime! Please stop! You're hurting him! Please! Stop!" Gokudera cried.

Tsuna stomped on the teen, a second time. A third time, and another. He was gonna finish of the trembling teen by stomping on his head, but his leg was stopped by a hand covered in yellow flames.

Tsuna looked at the angry boxer, "Sawada... What do you think you're doing?" He threw Tsuna back a few feet.

Tsuna landed softly on his feet as he continued to glare at the whimpering teen, ignoring Ryohei's prescence.

"It's okay, you could go ahead and deal with that guy first," Will told Tsuna.

Tsuna nodded and ran towards Ryohei head on. Ryohei got in his fighting stance. His gloves flicker on and off because the three minutes were almost up.

"Don't think I'll be holding back, Ryohei pulled his arm back, ready to punch, the air cracking as his flames began to gather around his fist and punched, shouting, "Extreme Corkscrew Punch!"

Tsuna activated his flames around his hands and blocked the punch that was aimed his chest, head on. He then lit his flames around his foot and kicked the boxer's side, making Ryohei cough out blood. The sun guardian flew to the wall again, Tsuna flying after him, his fist colliding in the boxer's stomach. Ryohei coughed out a mouthful of blood, his fist slammed against the brunette's face and sending the brunette flying to the middle of the room and tripping over the unconscious Chrome.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes and got into his X-Burner stance, he then said in a low monotone voice, "X-Burner"

His flames immediately shoot towards the blood-stained white hair adult.

Gokudera suddenly stands up by some miracle and throws his wabbling body towards his boss's arm, making the aim a little off course. Tsuna glares at him, and grabs his face, slamming the silverette's head to the floor. Gokudera gritted his teeth from the pain.

The brunette turns his attention back to the panting boxer. He walks up to him, dodging a punch, and punches the boxer in his face. Tsuna grabs the back of Ryohei's head and kneed him again, and again, and again. He then picks his leg high in the air, kicking down on top of the boxer's head making him fall to his knees. Lastly, he kicks the unconscious boxer to the wall, his back hitting hard against it as he remained their, his arms slumped to his sides.

"Shit. Ryohei..." Gokudera cursed as he saw the brunette walking back to him.

Will kicks Chrome, and she rolls onto her back, "Go ahead and take care of him. He's the only one left." He laughed.

Tsuna grabbed Gokudera by the neck, the silverette not even trying to fight back because his body still has the poison gas in it.

Gokudera's hands gently hold onto the hand that's choking him, "I know you don't want to do this Juudaime... But even if you... were to kill me... I'll never raise a hand against you..." Forcing his voice to sound as calm as it can be.

The silverette's eyes suddenly widen. He stared at his boss as tears came flowing out from his dull eyes. The pain in his heart, watching his boss suffer as he can't do anything to help him, getting more and more stronger. Gokudera smiled before letting go of his boss's trembling hand around his neck.

"It's no-not your fault... Juudaime! It's these guys' fault! So whatever happens it's not your fault." The silverette reassured his boss.

Gokudera struggled to place his hands on his boss's cheeks, "No matter what, do not blame yourself... Tsuna..." His voice slowly dies out as his hands slid down the brunette's face, wiping Tsuna's tears as his arms fell to his side.

Tsuna let go of the man and watched the man's body fall to the ground stained with blood. His tears dripping into the blood and sending ripples throughout the pool of blood.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi." A voice calls from behind him.

Tsuna turns his head, only to see a Pinapple head who looked angry and exhausted.

"Mukuro..." Tsuna says in a low voice, confused how he knew the said boy's name.

Mukuro looked around the room, as his gaze landed on another Pinapple head in the back of the room who looked beat up. Mukuro's eyes narrow as a trident appears next to him.

His gaze sweeping across the remainder men in the room, and landing on the current boss of Estraneo, "You're gonna pay for what you did."

Will laugh, "You seem to be mistaken, I only hurt this young lady here, the rest was done by yours truly," he humbly bowed as his eyes fell on Tsuna.

"In the end, you're the one who hurt Nagi." Mukuro growled as he shot towards Will.

Will smirked, "Oh Decimo~"

Tsuna immediately clashed with Mukuro, the dorsal part of his glove blocking the trident.

"Of course you're also going to pay for not protecting Nagi properly, Sawada Tsunayoshi," Mukuro narrowed his eyes at the brunette and smirked, as if he's waited for this moment for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 16 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
6.8K 324 74
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
231 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...