Alpha King

By Nodramallama0227

Benjamin Kingston is the Alpha King. After four years of searching he kinds his mate, an omega from the Ash P... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Not an Update
Part 15
not an update!
Part 16
A/N
Author's note
Update from previous A/N

Part 13

8.2K 192 2
By Nodramallama0227

Ben's POV

I turn to see the love of my life crumple to the ground and quickly yell for the guards to find any intruder as I panic. I lift her off the ground and run to my Aunt and lay Athena down gently. "What happened to her?" she asks looking terrified for my mate. "I don't know." I reply holding back tears. "She's going to be in this state for two days, it's her body reacting not only to the loss of her baby but also to prepare her to have more children." my Aunt sighs. 

I watch as my mate is hooked to different wires by my Aunt. "Ben, she is going to be fine. See all these wires." Aunt Helen asks. "They are there to look for any signs that she may have something wrong with her." she sighs. 

Without stopping I move a chair next to Athena and sit, taking her hand in mine as I watch her lifeless body, the only way I know she's alive is the constant beep of the machine next to her.

A/N

I miss you guys! My laptop's hard drive broke so now that I have a new one I plan to update as much as possible. Love you guys lots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.2K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
234K 11.8K 52
In the setting of the 1700s A young Earl returns to his estate after years of military service. Upon his return he will find Hea, the countess's new...
301K 7.4K 20
#601 Werewolf Meet Libby, the badass who's the most feared rogue around. Then meet Damon the soft hearted Alpha. What happens when Libby wanders ont...
1M 24.5K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...