A deal

By natureadmirer

A deal that will change their lives.......what will happen will it bring them together or not.......peep insi... More

Prologue
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
CHP 6
Chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
CHP 15 ❤
Chp 16
Chp 17
Note
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
chp 21
Chp 22
New cover
Chp 23
Chp 24
Note
Chp 25
chp 26
Chp 27
Note
Epilogue
Imp

Character sketch

17.2K 592 37
By natureadmirer

Murthy's

Yash murthy : A Caring loving person .... husband of sanjana Murthy....father of Nandini and Rishabh Murthy.....like a frnd to them..... loves his family alot...owns Murthy industries

Sanja a Murthy: wife of yash Murthy....mother of her lifelines Rishabh and Nandini...... housewife..

Rishabh Murthy: a fun loving guy of around 17 18 .... studying in high school.....carefree nature...... loves his family and loves to irritate his elder sister....

Nandini Murthy: a bubbly girl of around 22 ...... owns a fashion house.....princess of her dad..... cousin of soha khurrana.....sweet caring ......

MAnik malhotra: age 25 ......young successful journalist.....very honest and fearless.......cares for nothing when it comes to his job and that's what his family don't like about him as in they fear to lose him......lost his parents at young age..... now lives alone......loves his daadi and elder sister (his only family)

Soha khurrana: cousin of Nandini and manik.......loves manik alot....got engaged to manik at young age but manik don't know about it........sweet girl .....like a sister to nandini

Ps credit of daadi's name goes to Aru_sehgal88.....thnks Yaar 😍😍warna Mene yhi bethe rhna tha daadi ke name ko leke 😑😑😑

Gayatri malhotra : cool woman...loves her grand children... specially manik ..her mannu .....she was afraid of his job and always ask him to be a little lenient....

Mukti malhotra: manik's elder sister.... actually she is one year elder than him loves him alot.....lives in abroad with his husband....... always concerned about his health and want him to get marry soon so that their will be someone to take care of him....

Well I think ke character sketch is okay..........🙊🙊🙊🙊Yaar itna effort lgte hai in sab ko dhoondhne mein 😭😭 hope so u guys like it........agar nhi pasand Aya to sorry......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 511 6
The story shows the life of a celebrity couple who has been in love for a long time. Loving someone is easy so as making promises of togetherness but...
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
44.7K 2.4K 4
A three shot of manan marrige.... how are they gonna adjust in the typical society of ours??? With a typical family... a typical in-laws... will...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...