Thick thighs {Completed}

By Misguided_Angel843

If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Author Announcement!

Chapter 23

15.1K 699 152
By Misguided_Angel843

Edited

Andre

These last few days with Kayla and my fam have been pretty peaceful. Nothing but laughs and good vibes. My family took a big liking to Kayla and vice versa. Although, I do catch her in deep thought or looking at us with a longing look. I don't know what happened with her family and I admit I'm more than a little curious to find out about it but I don't want to push her.

But all good times must come to an end. It's Monday of our break now and a certain group of people will be landing shortly to join us in a week of 'fun festive family time'. What joy? Let's hope I don't have to break somebody's face before the break is over.

"I wished it was just us this week," Essence mumbled as we got the guest house ready. With April, Shawn and my brother coming the house is booked solid of rooms. So we have to give them the guest house. Which is cool. We only have to see them in the day time or when we let them in. If it was up to me I'd lock all the doors and windows and let them sleep outside. Or in a hotel that's like two states away. Either one would make me happy.

"At least they'll be in here and not in the house," I sighed while changing the sheets. My parents don't believe in hiring a maid so we do all the cleaning ourselves. Which isn't so bad considering this house is barely used.

"Like that makes it better," she mumbled.

"I'm trying to look on the bright side of things squirt."

"There is no bright side if she's coming. I just know dealing with this lady I'm going to lose what little religion I have."

"You're talking about Edna right? Pops old lady? She couldn't have gotten that bad."

"She's much worse than you remember," she said. "You wouldn't know because you've been so busy. But the few times she's came she's been real snippy and vindictive. She acts like she's the Queen of England and she's always ripping into mom. She's an even bigger dick rider than before."

"That bad huh?"

"You'll see once they arrive." We finished cleaning up and went back to the main house. "Hey Andre." I stopped at the sliding door and looked at her. She smiled at me. "I'm glad you're back."

I chuckled. "Glad to be back kiddo." We walked inside and I was hit in the head by a pillow. "What the fuck yo?!"

"Damn bro, you done got slow with age."

"Jules!" Essence ran to our older brother and jumped on him.

"Hey baby girl," he laughed hugging her back.

"Unwanted bastard," I muttered walking by them.

"I'm adopted nigga. They CHOSE me. You were just an accident."

"Fuck you," I chuckled dapping him up. "Good to have you home bro. You're here a lot earlier than you said you would be. Shawn is going to be pissed."

He chuckled. "Yeah my bad. Wanted to surprise y'all. Where ma? Pops already did his normal shit talking."

"She at the store with Andre girlfriend," Essence said cuddling up next to Jules. She talks a lot of shit about having big brothers but you can tell her spoiled ass loves being up under our asses. I flicked her forehead for being such a blabbermouth.

"Girlfriend?" he raised his brow. "You got a girl and I don't know? The fuck dude?"

"Nigga you was in the army. It just became official. You were coming home so by the time you got the letter you would already know."

"Don't talk to me. I'm hurt now."

"Gay ass nigga," I mumbled walking away. He followed me to pops office. I think Essence went to get her phone that she's been suspiciously attached to. "You know they're coming right?"

"Yup," he sat in the chair. "What's the story with that? Pops said a lot of shit happened but he didn't elaborate."

"Well, we're in the same school now. And a lot of drama happened. We at first agreed to keep shit cordial you know? But then I met this girl. Kayla. I knew there was something about her I liked right? Apparently, she had some sort of history with Josh and Chris." He raised his brow. "I'm not going to go into detail about her past or nothing but they were trying to keep us apart and they tried my patience way too much. I beat their asses," I shrugged.

He scuffed. "I don't know why they'd try. You're like...the hulk."

"Yo why does everybody keep calling me that?" I laughed.

"Because of that fight you got into in high school," he laughed. "You took on five football players. Five?! All at least twice your size. Nigga beat their asses. And I remember you literally hulk smashed one of them too. Hong Kong them niggas."

"Fuck you," I laughed, vaguely remembering that fight. "So how you been out there?"

He sighed. "Shit was hard. Saw a lot of fucked up shit. But I prayed about it and god led me home." I nodded. "Pops told me you were using Jones and Wiz for some info?"

"Yeah. I need the truth on a few things."

He nodded. "You ready for the truth?"

"It's not about being ready. It's time for these truths to come out."

He nodded. "Still, be prepared for anything. I don't know what this is about but I have a feeling it ain't going to be all roses and daisies."

"I know." We continued talking until Essence yelled out that Kayla and my mom was back. "You can meet my girl now."

"Ooh let's see who been causing such an uproar," he rubbed his hands together. I chuckled. "Dang ma, just buy the whole damn store why don't you?"

She turned around and gasped at her eldest. "Julian!"

"Ma," he whined as she kissed him on the face.

"Y'all going to start telling us when you really show up," my mom scolded us.

"Yes ma'am," we said. I went behind Kayla. "Bro, this my baby Kayla. Babe, this ugly ass nigga my brother Julian but everyone call him Jules."

"Nice to meet you," she smiled shaking his hand.

"Bro," Jules gave me a serious look. "How'd you pull this? Your ass too ugly for a girl this thick and beautiful."

Kayla blushed and laughed. "Sexier than you bitch," I mumbled hugging up on Kayla.

"Ma he cussing!" Jules yelled. "He called me a female dog! And he called me unwanted earlier! He a big bully! Momma! Answer me woman!"

"Who the hell you playing with Julian?" Mom came out the pantry with a broom. We laughed and watched as she chased him with it. I swear my family is the best. I looked down at Kayla and saw that faraway look she would get while watching my family.

"We'll be back," I said tugging Kayla out the kitchen. They were too busy trying to pull my mom away from Jules who happened to slip and fall so she was now whacking him with the broom. We went into the room we were sharing. "Alright what's up?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at her.

"What do you mean?" she looked down.

"Why you keep getting this look when you looking at my family? I know something is bothering you Kayla. Talk to me."

She sighed. "It's just...when I see your family I see all the things I missed out on growing up." I looked at her a bit confused. She sighed again and sat on the bed. She patted the space next to her and I sat down. "I guess I should tell you."

"Remember when I said I didn't grow up with my half siblings on my dad's side?" I nodded. "That's just the sugar coated gist of it. We didn't grow up together because my father didn't want anything to do with me. He went as far as...making a contract."

"A contract?"

She nodded. "Basically, I'm the product of an affair and to save his image he came up with a contract that forbade us meeting. He would send a check to my mom every month but she couldn't ask for anymore. He wouldn't help with my school or nothing. But when I was ten I wanted so badly to meet him and my mom took me to see him. It...wasn't the reunion I was hoping for." She stopped as she breathed in. "He dismissed me and because of me...the contract was terminated. My mother and I struggled a lot. We lost our place for a period of time. I never got to experience what you had. So I guess I was just thinking of all the times I missed out on."

"Damn," I mumbled. "I'm sorry baby. You didn't deserve that treatment. And it wasn't your fault. He made his choice long before you did. He missed out on the nicest, most caring, and probably strongest girl I know."

She chuckled. "Strongest?"

"Yes strongest. You were dealing with a lot on your own. Although it was destroying you slowly, you were still able to smile, laugh, and help me fight my own demons while struggling with yours. You're strong baby girl. Anyone else would've buckled under all the stress and pressure."

She sniffed and wiped the few tears that fell. "You think so? I'm really strong? I never saw that. I mean, all I do is cry and complain and whine-"

"That doesn't mean you're weak. You cry because you've been strong for far too long. You complain because you need the strength to keep going. You whine because you're finally getting strong enough to rely on others. Baby, I don't care how big of a baby others see you. You'll always be the strongest warrior I've known. You got it?"

"Yes," she sniffed. She smiled at me. "Thanks Andre. Even though we haven't known each other long you always seem to be there for me when I need it. You know so much about me and I rely on you heavily."

"I'm always there if you need me babe. Got it?"

"Yeah." She smiled shyly at me as I stared into her eyes. Damn. Am I already in love with this girl? Only a month in and I want this girl forever. I chuckled. Just like my pops huh? "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I chuckled standing up. She pouted. "It's nothing babe."

"That's not it," she mumbled.

I raised my brow. "Then what is it?"

"Well," she mumbled. "You didn't give me a kiss." I stared at her for a second and realized she was serious. I couldn't help the laugh. "It's not funny," she whined putting the pillow over her face.

"It's pretty funny," I chuckled. I leaned down and moved the pillow. "I didn't forget what I said babe. If you want these lips you got to initiate it."

"B-But," she pouted. "I was sad so you should kiss me."

"No babe," I smiled. "Initiate it and I may give you a kiss to make you feel better." She pouted some more to try and break my resolve. "I'm waiting."

"Fine," she huffed. She put both of her hands on the side of my face and brought me closer. When our lips met I let her take control of it. She was slow at first but eventually got into it. We kissed for a few moments before pulling apart. Her eyes were wide like she couldn't believe it.

I smirked. "Was that so hard?"

She glared at me. "Yes." She pushed my face away as I laughed. She was about to walk off but I caught her. She squealed as I put her back on the bed.

"So you don't want that kiss to make you feel better?" I smirked.

"We just kissed," she deadpanned.

I chuckled more. "Those lips weren't on my mind." Her eyes were like saucers as I laughed. "Yes or no bae. Think of it as a reward."

"Yes," she said quickly. I couldn't help but laugh. This girl is something else.

"What y'all doing in there?!" Essence banged on the door. This nigga.

"Mind your business," I said pulling her pants down.

"Ooh y'all being freaky huh? You might as well cut it. They're here."

"They ain't nobody. Those niggas can wait." I didn't realize it would've been hard on me too when I told Kayla we weren't going to do anything until she initiated it. I've missed the taste of her.

"Andre-"

"Shush." Idived into her sweet nectar. I'm quite sure after this she would be far fromsad.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.3K 27
Everybody has a past. Everybody has made mistakes. The important thing is to always try and learn from them and move on. But sometimes that is hard w...
3.8K 174 14
The story on how i fell in love with someone i should't of when i moved into my new home town. im not good at descriptions but i assure you , you w...
256K 13.5K 31
Sequel to Always Knew David Kpor first son of Brandon Kpor has token over the business and now ready to prove the ruthlessness still runs in the fami...
Big Mac By Iris Sage

Teen Fiction

23.3K 762 16
Amanda Macky struggles with her looks and weight constantly, going to high school is tough, the kids are far from understanding, her parents aren't t...