Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 24

3.9K 135 38
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Chanyeol..... let me explain. Where are you going?", - Yura

"I'm going to Harriette and I'll tell her what you did", Chanyeol opened the elevator but Yura grabbed him.

"No!", - Yura

"Yes I will! You're ruining Luhan's life also Harriette's life for what you did! She is my best friend! You know what? You became different since you met Kris! You and him are just the same!", - Chanyeol

"If you tell this to Harriette I'm going to stop paying for your tuition fee, Chanyeol! I will stop giving you allowances and just go if you want to leave me! You'll never going to see me anymore and I will forget you as my brother. I did a lot of sacrifices for you and you will do this to me? I'm your sister, Chanyeol! You want to tell her? Go", Yura said.  Next morning, Harriette was about to cook breakfast when she saw Luhan who was about to leave their home.

"Good morning. Where are you going? It's still 6am, your classes start at 8am right? I'll cook breakfast stay here for a while", - Harriette

"I told you yesterday that I will not continue college anymore right? I need to leave early today to find a job to earn money for your tuition fee. You're going back to school so tell your boss later at the coffee shop that you'll resign", - Luhan

"You're really giving up? But, Luhan I can still work for you. It's okay for me just.... just don't drop out of college. I can wait years for you until you become an architect", - Harriette

"You're going to wait years for me, Harriette? That's crazy I mean.... what about you? Your studies? I hope you understand my decision. I'm just wasting my time for my stupid dream that I know it will never happen", Luhan said and he left. Harriette felt sad that Luhan kinda changed these days. At the coffee shop, Harriette still feel worried for Luhan so she kept on calling his best friend Chanyeol since she need someone to talk to but Chanyeol don't answer her calls. Harriette saw Suho, one of her co-worker at the coffee shop so she approached him.

"Suho I'm..... I'm leaving", - Harriette

"What? Why?", Suho looked at her confused.

"You know my situation about me and my husband right? He decided to not continue college anymore thinking that he's just wasting his time so he asked me to resign here. He said he'll find a job today for us and I will go back to school. I asked him to continue his studies but he just don't like to talk about it anymore. It's like he's losing hope for himself", - Harriette

"So you are leaving because Luhan asked you to do so? But if you still want to stay here then stay, Harriette", Harriette looked at Suho confused if she should follow Luhan's decision for her.

"Think about it for a while, Harriette okay? Think about if first", Suho said. Luhan was walking around the streets to find a job. He already went to several shops but there's no jobs available there when he saw a poster at the newly open bakery shop.

"Wanted baker", Luhan read the poster so he went inside the bakery shop to apply and he had a job interview.

"So Mr. Luhan do you have any experiences about baking?", the manager asked.

"I.... I don't have any experiences about baking, sir but I know some basics about it", the manager looked at him weirdly.

"Sir I really need a job. Trust me, I learn new things very quick just tell me what to do. I just really need this job for my wife, sir", - Luhan

"I'll ask my boss first. She's the owner of this shop if she can accept you here especially you lack experiences about baking just wait here", the manager left for a while so Luhan waited when someone entered the office but Luhan was surprised to see Claire again so he just walked away but Claire followed him.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry about it but I know you, Luhan you never give up. You should go back to your university and continue your dream to become an architect", Claire said but Luhan still ignored her and left her bakery shop when Luhan met Xiumin who was about to enter the bakery shop.

"Luhan, what are you doing here? I'm here to help Claire with her new bakery shop", - Xiumin

"Did you tell her that I didn't pass my board exam? So you're helping her at the bakery shop? I didn't know you're also interested to become a pastry chef besides being an architect", Luhan said and he walked away. Xiumin felt a little sad that his best friend Luhan became different and cold these days. Afterwards, he found a job at a Chinese restaurant but the only job available there is a janitor.

"So, Mr. Luhan are you going to accept this job?", Luhan was hesitating if he's going to accept the job since it's a little embarrassing for himself. He even thought about the job at the bakery shop but the only problem is his ex-girlfriend Claire is the owner of the bakery shop.

"This is for Harriette. Yes, sir I'll accept the job", Luhan said and he started his first day as a janitor. Even though it's difficult and tiring, he just always think of Harriette. At the coffee shop, Harriette was talking to Suho.

"I already made my decision", - Harriette

"Are you really sure? Harriette if you really want to stay then don't leave. Don't do this because your husband wanted to", - Suho

"I'm fine. Maybe Luhan has good plans for us. I'll trust him for that and I'm..... I'm fine so don't worry about me", Suho hugged his best friend and Harriette passed her resignation paper which the manager accepted her decision to leave the coffee shop. She was at the kitchen in their locker's room to get her stuffs when Sehun approached her.

"Are you leaving because of me?", - Sehun

"No, Sehun. If I'll tell you the reason why I am leaving you will never understand me", - Harriette

"Then tell me. We're friends right? Harriette tell me so I can understand why you are doing all of these. Why can't.... why can't you love me?", - Sehun

"I'm married. My brother kicked me out of our home because I married my husband. I worked here for his college studies since his mom stopped giving him allowances when she knew about our marriage. I can't let him stop his studies since he's a graduating student. I love my husband reason why I am doing all of these and the reason why I am staying away from you. Now you know? Do you understand me?", Harriette said with her teary eyes and she left with her stuffs. Sehun was speechless when he knew that the girl she loves is already married. After what happened, Harriette went home. She cooked dinner for Luhan since she knows that he is tired searching for a job when around 12am, Luhan arrived.

"You're still awake? You should not have waited for me", Luhan said worried for her.

"I want to eat dinner with you so let's eat", Harriette pulled a chair for Luhan.

"Harriette I just.... I just ate sorry", - Luhan

"It's.... it's okay. I'm not hungry actually so..... so did you find a new job?", - Harriette

"Yes. I got accepted as a manager in a Chinese restaurant and you know what, the owner of the restaurant? He's really kind", he didn't tell Harriette that his job was a janitor since he know she will be against about it and might cause another misunderstanding between them.

"Really? By the way I already left my job at the coffee shop and I'm happy that you found a job, Luhan!", both of them happily hugged each other but looking in their eyes, there's sadness that they just don't tell and show to each other. Weeks passed by, Harriette became a housewife while Luhan works to earn money for Harriette's tuition fee so he can register her in school next week.

At the Chinese restaurant where Luhan works as a janitor, during his lunch break he went to his former university since it's their graduation day even though he's not invited. Luhan saw that his friends and classmates are all graduating except for him. He even clapped for his best friend Xiumin who went on the stage to get his diploma but deep inside, he still feel disappointed for himself. He also saw Harriette's brother Kris at the graduation ceremony giving speech for the graduates.

"Congratulations my fellow architects!", Kris happily said on the ending of his speech. Luhan just left and went back at the restaurant to do his work. Luhan was mopping the floor when two costumers of the restaurant recognized him.

"Luhan is that you? What are you doing here?", Lay asked, one of Luhan's friends and former classmate at the university.

"Obviously, Lay he's holding a mop and he's mopping the floor so it means he's a janitor here. Wait let's ask him. Luhan are you working as a janitor here?", Chen laughed a little.

"Remember? He's not invited in our graduation a while ago because he didn't pass the board exam. What happened to you, Luhan? We all thought you're intelligent but you're just nothing", Lay and Chen laughed while Luhan looked at them seriously.

"In short, Lay he's a loser oops! Sorry, bro I accidentally spilled my drink on the floor. Can you mop the floor again?", Chen and Lay laughed when Luhan angrily grabbed Chen and hit him with his fist on his face so Chen threw a punch back to Luhan on his face too. The two ended up fighting so Lay tried to stop Chen while Luhan's co-workers stopped him.

"What's going on here?! Who started this?!", the owner of the restaurant shouted when he saw that a lot of his stuffs at the restaurant are all ruined because of the fight. Chen and Lay pointed to Luhan so the owner of the restaurant approached him.

"You're fired!", the manager of the restaurant said.

"You don't need to say that to me anymore because I am leaving in this stupid restaurant! Yes your stupid restaurant! You treat us all here like we're no longer a human being! We clean everything here, we work overtime until midnight and we endured all the mean things you said to us and how you treat us badly! And you will just pay us a little amount of salary?!", Luhan took off his apron and he threw it to the owner of the restaurant. Luhan's co-workers left the restaurant too because of the owner's bad attitude to them.

"Where are you going?! You can't leave! You need to pay all the damages you did here!", the owner of the restaurant said but Luhan already left the restaurant. Harriette went to a grocery store to buy groceries. She just used a shopping basket instead of a cart since she and Luhan are trying to save their small budget these days when she saw her best friend Chanyeol buying groceries too so she approached him.

"Chanyeol! I miss you! Why don't you answer my phone calls anymore? I thought you already forget about me so how are you?", Harriette smiled but Chanyeol just walked away.

"Are you mad at me? Why are you ignoring me?", Harriette saw that Chanyeol is with her sister Yura.

"Let's go, Chanyeol", Yura said. Harriette felt a little sad because it's like Chanyeol was ignoring her not knowing the reason why and also Chanyeol too, deep inside he's sad that he didn't talk to Harriette since if he still continue to be Harriette's best friend, he will just hurt her especially he knew what's the reason why Luhan didn't pass his board exam and didn't make it to graduate to be an architect.

Chanyeol chose to kept the secret because of her sister Yura. After Harriette went to the grocery store, she went home to prepare dinner for Luhan who was still at work. She prepared canned sardines and little rice since they are really trying to save these days due to their small budget when someone knocked on the door so she opened it.

"Rose?", - Harriette

"I need to talk to my son", Harriette let her enter their home.

"Sit here, ma'am. Luhan is still at work but he will come home in an hour", Harriette feel a little nervous talking to Luhan's real mother when Rose held her hand.

"I just want to say thank you for taking care of my son during the days when I was not with him", Rose said. After an hour, Luhan arrived from his work.

"Luhan finally you arrived wait, what happened on your face? Who did this to you?", Harriette felt worried when she saw that Luhan has a small black bruise on his face.

"Nothing I already left my work", - Luhan

"What? Why? But tell me first what happened to you. Who did this to you?", Harriette checked his bruise but Luhan refused.

"I said I'm fine, Harriette don't worry about me", Luhan passed by their living room when he saw someone.

"What are you doing here? Who told you to come here?!", Luhan said to Rose.

"Luhan calm down. She just want to talk to you", - Harriette

"I told you I don't want to see you anymore right?!", Luhan grabbed Rose to the door.

"Luhan just please give me a chance", Luhan pushed Rose out of their home and closed their door. 

"Why did you do that to her?! She's your mother, Luhan! You don't respect her! I know you're mad at her but at least even a little respect, Luhan give her!", - Harriette

"Who told you that anyone are allowed to enter my house without asking permission from me?!  I already told you many times I don't like to see her but you still let her enter here, Harriette!", - Luhan

"Your house? Your house, Luhan?! Yes you're right this is your house! Who am I here? I'm just your wife! Your housewife! I clean the house! I wash the clothes and the dishes! I cook! You're underestimating me because you're the one who's working here now! I left my job because you asked me to even though I wanted to stay there! I always asked if you're okay but you always pretend! You always pretend that you're always okay even though you're not! When I asked you questions you always change our topic! You always walked out in front of me! You arrived here from your work with a bruise on your face and still you're going to answer me you're okay?! ", Harriette said and she even went to the kitchen and angrily threw plates and cups on the floor. That was the first time they had a very serious fight.

"I never told you you're a housewife here, Harriette! Did I ask you to do these things? Did I ask you to clean our house?! Did I ask you to wash my clothes?! Did I ask you to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for me?! You don't even know how to cook! Breakfast, lunch and dinner it's always fried eggs, pancakes and toasted bread! I never ask you to do those things for me so if you're tired then don't do it! Then why you didn't tell me you still want to stay there?! You want to go back to your work?! Then go back! You really want to know what happened to me? Harriette I don't work as a manager at the Chinese restaurant like what I told you before. I work there as a janitor...... janitor, Harriette janitor! Just to earn money for you since I don't want to see you suffer anymore working at the coffee shop, that's why I asked you to leave! You want to know what happened on my face? My friends saw me at the restaurant where I work a while ago and humiliated me! Our boss fired me! Now you know everything about me are you happy?! I'm tired, Harriette! I'm tired!", Luhan walked away.

"We are going to talk and this time you will not walk away from me! I'm also tired, Luhan! I'm tired too! I don't know what's happening to you anymore! You changed! You changed that I don't know who you are anymore! I'm your wife, Luhan I'm your wife! If you need someone to talk to about your own problems I will be the first one to help you. I'm trying to help you, Luhan but you're not letting me...... its like.... its like you're not my husband anymore", Harriette said with her teary eyes.

"There's a lot of things that changed, Harriette. Things don't work with us anymore. Maybe...... maybe Kris was right. We should just accept the fact that maybe.... maybe we're really not meant to be together. You can leave just go back to your family..... I'm..... I'm letting you go", - Luhan

"What? I.... I don't understand you. I don't understand what you are saying, Luhan", Harriette said with her teary eyes.

"Let's divorce", Luhan said while Harriette looked at him speechless with her teary eyes. 

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
577K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.2K 143 20
Katrina sees something strange going on at the school and her teacher miss clara Oswald notices.they both get thrown into an adventure that will chan...
99.7K 4.1K 30
❱ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 - 𝐟𝐢𝐧. in which he has 14 days to get to know him.