Hogwarts Rebels

By Star-Wars-Dragons

Sabine and Ezra are the children of Hera and Kanan who adopted them when their parents were killed by a Death... More

More information
Lost
When the storms hit
The snake
Feeling alive
The night before
Meetings
Clarifying
Kanan Jarrus
The Jarrus family
Constellations
Chasing away the bad dreams
Not worthless
The tickle monster
Fear can control you
the wolves
A visitor
Kallus Jarrus
The meadow
Back home
Laughing in the sun
trust
Inspiration needed
Pain
flights at heights
You'll see him again
snow
a bit of magic
8th birthday
a friend
lips are sealed
singing
sincere and loving
Ezra Grylls
fighting
Mothers Day
don't mess with Scales
Christmas Eve
New Cover
Always and forever
Time Skip
I love you guys
Hogwarts letters
I'm changing this
Diagon Alley
A flash of the past
Natures Lullaby

washing

346 14 2
By Star-Wars-Dragons

This part is for Liboobai who wanted a Sabine chapter

Hera took a peg from a shirt that was on the clothesline. She placed the shirt in the basket where a stack of garments were already piled up. She tossed the peg into the box hanging from the clothesline pole.

"Hey mum" Sabine said as she approached Hera.

"Hey sweetie" Hera smiled.

"You want a hand?" The girl asked.

"That would be great thank you" Hera said.

Hera took the pegs from the clothes and passed them down to Sabine who put them in the basket and box. However, after a minute or two, Hera passed down a large white bedsheet. Sabine studied it for a few seconds before smiling.

"Woooooo!"

Hera looked down and what she saw made her smile. Sabine stood underneath the bedsheet, arms raised.

"Wooo I'm a ghost" Sabine said.

Hera chuckled, deciding to go along with the youths game.

"Where's Sabine?" She asked in mock fear.

"What have you done with her?"

"I ate her!" Sabine said.

"And you're next!"

"Oh no! I'm done for!" Hera said, doing her best not to smile.

"That's right!" Sabine went for Hera who side stepped the girl.

Something Hera forgot thought was that Sabine couldn't see. The girl accidentally stumbled and her shoulder hit the clothesline pole. She was thrown forwards and fell to the ground.

"Oh! Sabine! Are you alright?" Hera asked, quickly crouching beside her daughter and taking the sheet from her head.

Sabine looked a little dazed but seemed fine. She watched as Hera pulled up her sleeve and lightly prodded the girl's shoulder. Sabine winced and pulled away.

"There'll be a bruise by tomorrow" Hera told her.

Sabine nodded and Hera helped her up. The woman embraced the youth who snuggled into the hug.

"You've gotta be a little more careful Sabine" Hera told her.

"No promises" Sabine smiled.

"You're gonna be a lot of trouble at Hogwarts aren't you?" Hera asked.

"Oh without a doubt, yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 581 13
Aboard The Ghost, the night after Kanan and Ezra went to Fort Anaxes, everyone begins to notice a change in behavior in Ezra. He begins to split from...
2.4K 79 24
A new family move into New York, for Kanan's new job as a police officer, and meet a scruffy teenage pickpocket who has been living of the streets fo...
1.1K 7 17
Gracie is a 11 year old girl who is adopted by the weasleys. What happened when she mets harry potter the boy who lives and youll be best friends wit...
789 28 9
This is a girl x girl fanfic. You are Ezra's sister and a secret Jedi! Your lightsaber color is yellow. This will go episode by episode and will go...