Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

By Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... More

Chapter 01: I Don't Know
Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream
Chapter 04: Intruders
Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 11: Not Your Fault
Chapter 12: Shame
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now

417 20 3
By Wusstig03

[A/N: The part with Fuuta talking to Mukuro wasn't in Tsuna's memories, so sorry if you got confused there. As a heads up, Ryohei wasn't there during those times since he was at his boxing tournaments.]

[Continuation of Tsuna's memories:]

After the incident with Tsuna destroying his room, his Guardians try to pry out what made him do it, however, the brunette just shrugs it off as one of his bad days.

"Neh, Tsuna-nii, what you did, was it because of what was behind that violet curtain?" Fuuta asks while sitting on the guest chair in the Vongola Boss's office. Tsuna frowned as he continued to look out the window behind his desk.

"Fuuta, what makes you say that?" The brunette catches a glimpse of Lambo and Gokudera arguing in the garden from his window.

The young teen stared at his big brother's back, "Just a feeling... and I kind of saw it the other day."

"..."

"What did you say you octopus head!?" They heard Lambo's shout.

"Do you want me to blow you up you annoying cow dressing brat?!" Gokudera yelled back.

*BOOM*

"Waaaahhh!" A cry is heard all over the mansion along with more explosions.

Then another shout is heard, "Oi you octopus head! Why did you do that to the extreme!"

"What was that boxing freak?" Gokudera yelled.

"..." Tsuna.

"..." Fuuta.

Tsuna sighs, "You don't have to worry about it. The less you know, the better. The last thing we need is..." his gaze lands on Chrome who is trying to calm her three comrades, "Is to rush and ruin what we have right now... So you guys don't need to know at the moment, I'll take care of this myself for now." Tsuna turns around and smiles at Fuuta.

Fuuta frowns but nods in understanding.

"And Fuuta, can you please tell those guys to not fight in the garden before they destroy it?" Tsuna smiles with a pissed off aura steaming out of him.

The young teen pales and smiles, "Ha-Hai!" He runs out.

The brunette sighs.

*BOOM*

"Aaaaaaaah! The garden is on fire!" A man yells.

Tsuna fell to his knees, holding his head with one of his hands, massaging it. "There goes another stack of papers... Man..." He cried with anime tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So he also suffers from his Guardians' fighting sprees." Giotto caresses Tsuna's check with sympathy.

The said Guardians, except Alaude and Daemon, all sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Months passed in the memory. The first generation watched as Tsuna worked hard for his so called 'plan.'

One by one, Tsuna destroyed mafia groups that continuously do unforgivable things. Meticulously researching information on his preys, before bringing down the famiglia with is own hands.

He created a phantom assassin profile just for that job that has already become known as a renowned criminal in the mafia world known as 27.

It took three years to build the character up, and another year to finally go public. He took down mafia families that had a connection with his 'plan.'

27 hacked into famiglias' top secret files and shared it in the underground market. Through the help of random passerbys there, they helped spread the information. And if other mafia famiglias didn't take the people involved in that group in his information down, he would have done it himself.

Even the Vindice got wind of such information, some secrets that only they knew. That's when they realized that they were also being hacked without even noticing. It was bad enough that 27 would interfere in their job by killing off their so-to-be prisoners, he had also trespassed into their territory through technology. Immediately the hunt for 27 began, as he became an official criminal through Vindice's Wanted List.

---

Tsuna frowned as he eyed his laptop screen. A sigh wearily escaping his mouth, "I'm also wanted by Vindice now? They finally noticed?"

He leaned back in his chair, turned it around to look at the night sky through his office window.

'I was able to access much more information from Vindicare to confirm my suspicions on my targets, and... I was able to find out why Mukuro was there and what Fuuta was searching for.' Tsuna thought.

He massaged his throbbing temple, 'Mukuro went to find information on them, he probably needed assistance from the outside when he was inside. Most likely he used Fuuta by saying it's a way to help me... Ugh. Mukuro... What are you doing? Are you planning on betraying Vongola?'

Tsuna widen his eyes and shook his head, 'What are you thinking Dame-Tsuna? Mukuro betray me? What's in it for him. He wouldn't do something that'd put Chrome in danger, that much I know for sure.'

He frowned, 'Unless...' lost in thought he suddenly shot up from his seat sweating, "Betray Vongola?"

"Who is going to betray Vongola?" A voice calls out to Tsuna.

Tsuna jerked with fright, "Big brother! Wha-what are you doing here?" he smiled.

Ryohei frowned before smiling, "I'm leaving again."

"Ah! That's right! You have the world championship coming up right?" Ryohei nodded and Tsuna continued, "That's right, you took up that stage before coming back. Hn. We should send you off properly then!"

"There's no need, I just came to say goodbye. Lambo and Chrome should be asleep by now. And Gokudera seems to be working hard to take up my share of missions." Ryohei lightly laughed.

Tsuna stared at his sun guardian, "Is there something wrong? Ryohei?"

The white haired male glanced at an open laptop on Tsuna's desk, "I'm curious about what you meant by betray Vongola."

Tsuna lightly closed his laptop, "Oh, that? I was... Uh..."

Ryohei chuckled, "You don't have to tell me, I'm just extremely worried about you guys here."

Tsuna smiled at his caring friend, "Hn. I understand. For now you don't need to worry about it. I'll be watching you on tv when you're up in the ring. Neh?"

Ryohei grinned, "I'll be off then," he bro hugged Tsuna, "Hn! Take care. I know you'll win."

The brunette watched as his sun guardian got into the black car from his office window.

---

The next day was just like any other day. Tsuna's guardians left to their individual missions, while the brunette remained in his office doing paperwork. Bianchi and Fuuta were catching up with Basil who was visiting for the day.

Tsuna's laptop suddenly lit up.

"Huh? A message?" He opened up the message be pop-up.

'Hm, it's not a message. Just someone who tagged my hacker name...'

The message showed a post saying, '27 has a group of followers. 27, if you're reading this, know you're not alone, and there are many mafia men who wish to aide you in your doings! For those who wish...' and so on.

Tsuna frowned, 'Is this why I haven't gotten any action lately? So troublesome...'

The brunette closed the message pop-up. 'How can I get rid of these guys? I didn't expect this... I thought all the mafia members would rather hunt me down than to have the possibility to fall by me. Unless these guys are mafia who hate the mafia...'

"Ugh... So troublesome!" Tsuna groaned in annoyance.

*Knock knock

"Juudaime?" Gokudera calls.

"Oh, you're already back. Come in," Tsuna says, "What can I do for you?"

Gokudera closes the door behind and glances at his boss,  "I was wondering if you're gonna join us for a late lunch since you haven't eaten yet."

"Lunch? Hm... But I've already sent Jane to prepare my meal for me to eat here." Tsuna smiles.

"Oh. I see. Okay than, I'll be going." Gokudera smiles and then bows before leaving.

After Gokudera left, Tsuna slouched into his chair. 'He's still by the door. Is he bowing outside? Ha... How long is he gonna bow.....he finally left.'

"It's been a while since he asked me that. He's usually on missions." Tsuna sighs.

Tsuna looked at a picture frame on his desk and smiled, "Don't worry. It won't be long till I put my plan into action. Maybe a few more months. Yeah... We'll wait a few more months." He picked up the picture frame and held it to his chest, "I'll protect you guys no matter what, even if it makes you guys turn your backs on me... As long as you guys are safe."

*Knock knock

"Decimo. I have your meal." A female's voice says from the other side of his door.

"Oh, Jane. You can come in." Tsuna says.

Jane enters and prepares Tsuna's food on an additional table beside him. She frowned as she sets the utensils down. Of course this doesn't go unnoticed by the brunette who has the ability to read minds through their expressions thanks to a little hitman.

"Jane? Is there something on your mind?" Tsuna questions out of nowhere.

Jane frowns even more, "No Decimo. There's nothing."

Tsuna places a hand on her hand, causing the female Italian to blush, "You know I can tell if you're lying or not." He smiles.

Jane stares into her boss's eyes, still blushing, "It's just... You have been really busy Decimo, cooped up into this room for a while now and... haven't really spent time with the others. They feel... lonely and sad about it."

Tsuna's eyes widen, "Really? I haven't noticed."

Jane sighs as she pulls herself away from the brunettes touch and says in a matter-of-fact way, "Of course! You simply stay here all day and barely interact with them. Why wouldn't they fell depress?"

Tsuna immediately stands up and rushes to the door telling the woman he has something to do.

Jane sighs in defeat, "Yes Sir."

The brunette walked quickly to the dining room. 'I hope I make it in time!'

He arrived at two huge doors. The servants outside were shuffling around but all stopped when they saw him. They all bowed. One servant came up to him and questioned him what is he doing around there, and if he needs anything, they'd get it for him. Tsuna just laughs and shakes his head and gave the doors a hard push, surprising the people next to him and the people in the room.

"Decimo! We can open the door for you!" One butler offered.

"Decimo-sama! Jane had already delivered your food to your office." A maid reminds him.

The door fully opened. Gokudera, Chrome, Lambo and Fuuta all widen their eyes when they see Tsuna standing in front of them. They were all seated around a large rectangular table.

Gokudera quickly stood up, "Juu-Juudaime?"

"Tsuna-nii!" Lambo and Fuuta called and stopped eating.

"Bossu?" Chrome also stands up.

"Tsuna-dono." Basil also stands because the others did.

Bianchi remained seated, but smirked.

"De-Decimo?" A butler called him.

Tsuna grins, "Jane, I'll be eating here for today. Sorry to trouble you and the cook, but can you guys prepare my share here too?"

Jane bowed with a smile, "Yes Decimo."

Gokudera's hands began trembling as Tsuna sat beside him in his seat. The brunette glanced at his friends before smiling​, "Well? Shall we eat?"

Lambo nodded his head as his eyes became watery, "Hm!" And stuffs his face with a lot of food.

Fuuta smiles, "Mhm!" and does the same as Lambo.

Basil laughs at the two happy kids and sits back down.

Bianchi displays a genuine smile while staring at her trembling brother.

"Gokudera? Are you not hungry?" Tsuna questions his storm.

Gokudera flinches at his boss's words and sits down without saying a word. His bangs shadowing his eyes.

Chrome smiled and sat down.
"Gokudera?' Tsuna calls him.

The silverette wipes something off his face and grins with redden eyes, "Let's eat, Juudaime!"

Tsuna was surprised, 'Was he just crying now?' 

But the brunette smiles nonetheless. "Hn! Oh! Lambo! Pass me the strawberry cake over there!"

"Here." Bianchi hands it to Tsuna.

The brunette's face pales, "Not you Bianchi! Oh no! My strawberry cake! It's been poisoned!"

The dining room was filled with laughter and shouting that afternoon.

Gokudera glanced at his boss, 'I guess you aren't that far, Juudaime. You're still here with us.' He slightly smiles.

"Ah! Why are you grinning like an idiot at Tsuna-nii stupid octopus head! You must be thinking dirty thoughts! You pervy stupid octopus head!" Lambo laughed at Gokudera.

The silverette clenched his fist, "What was that you brat?!"

And the dining room wouldn't be used for a few days...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Giotto and some of his Guardians sweatdrop and laugh at the brunette's unfortunate situation. Alaude looks away at the chaos.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Tsuna relaxed in his chair in his office. He sighs, "Man... I forgot how tiring it was to be with them..." The brunette than smiles to himself, "I haven't had that much fun in a while," he laughed.

*Ding

A loud ding was heard from his laptop. Sighing, he tiredly sat himself up straight and unlocked his laptop. His eyes widen as he stares at a bar wih 100% shown in it.

"It's done loading? It's completed?! Really?" Tsuna sighed with relief, "That took forever."

Suddenly it donned on him, "It's finished? He slammed his laptop shut. "Damn! It took a year to load... Why did it have to finish loading now? I thought it'd take another few months! I already promised hose guys I'd spend more time with them this week!"

Tsuna angrily walked out of his office to his bedroom. He threw himself onto his bed and laid there, face-flat.

"I'll think about it after! I'm too tired..." He talked into the bed.

The next day, Tsuna took Lambo and Fuuta to the carnival. He spent the next few days hanging out with his Guardians and catching up on what they've been doing. He enjoyed listening to them talk and act childish with him.

---

A week passed and he was back in his office. A couple files of papers were stacked on his desk.

"Oh? I should give them my attention more if it means less paperwork!" He smiled happily.

He walked towards his desk and sat down in his chair, "But I can't keep putting this aside anymore," and opened his laptop.

The brunette pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Tsuuuuuuu-chan!" An annoying voice said to Tsuna from the other line.

"It's Tsuna. Not Tsu-chan." Tsuna sighs.

"Nope. Tsu-chan is Tsu-chan." The brunette was able to tell the person on the other line was smiling like an idiot.

"Anyways, it finished loading, Byakuran." Tsuna said in a serious voice.

"Oh~ Is that so? So what are you planning to do next Tsu-chan?" The brunette felt the creepy foxy smile his friend was making on the other side of the line.

Tsuna opened the bar that finished loading. A blank sheet was displayed. Tsuna suddenly activated his flames and sent some to his eyes, there on the blank sheet was a long list of information.

"Of course it's to destroy the number one, most strongest, mafia group in the world." Tsuna's monotone voice replied back.

A playful laugh was heard from the other line, "Haha, you really are interesting Tsu-chan! Taking down the number one, most strongest, mafia group in the mafia world... I can't wait to see it!"

Tsuna scrolled down the list of information and stopped at a certain one, typed in capital letters.

'VONGOLA DECIMO IS GOING TO DIE WITHIN ONE YEAR BECAUSE HE BROKE THE OMERTA.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Giotto's eyes widen, "Huh? Omerta? Tsuna's gonna die?"

The Guardians and Giotto all stare at the Tsuna with them.

"Why would Tsuna-nii say that?" Lampo questioned.

"He's planning on sharing that list of secret information to the mafia world? Is he nuts?!" G shouted.

Asari frowned.

Daemon laughed, "Nufufufufu. Isn't he getting more and more interesting."

"I don't think that's the point to the maximum. Whatever Tsuna's 'plan' is, after everything I've just seen, isn't he the bad guy too? He's already wanted by the Vindice! And he's also setting himself up!" Knuckle argued.

"Hn. The question is why." Alaude said.

"If only we can see those information." Giotto squints his eyes at Tsuna's laptop screen, but something causes it to be blurry.

They all looked back to the memory when they heard Byakuran's voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Haha, by the way, Tsu-chan, when do you plan to take down my famiglia?" Byakuran asked in a jokingly tone, but Tsuna and the first generation all felt the hidden threat behind it.

Tsuna replied back in the same tone and smiled innocently, "Of course right after I take down the strongest mafia group."

"I see. I look forward to seeing how you plan to do that when you're the boss of the so called strongest mafia group." Byakuran laughed, "Anyways, I gotta go Tsu-chan! I'm visiting little Yuni now. Byee~"

Byakuran hung up, so did Tsuna who just sighs again for the tenth time. The brunette typed the title of the list of information.

'Vongola's Darkness'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Giotto and his men widen their eyes upon seeing those words. Daemon and Alaude narrowed their eyes instead.

"He- He! He plans to betray Vongola?!" G shouted with anger.

Asari stared at Tsuna that laid beside Giotto, "Tsuna. Are you really planning on destroying the mafia world? Vongola and yourself included? -de gozaru."

Giotto frowned while Knuckle started praying. Lampo was getting teary eyed as he stared at what his new friend was doing to his group. Daemon and Alaude continued to watch the memory as it flashed forward more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: This is the continuation of the day Gokudera invited Tsuna to have lunch with them.]

"Oh. I see. Okay than, I'll be going." Gokudera smiles and then bows before leaving.

After Gokudera left, Tsuna slouched into his chair, 'He's still by the door. Is he bowing outside? Ha... How long is he gonna bow...'

---

Gokudera stood by the closed door while looking down. 

Frowning, he thought 'Juudaime... It's been awhile since you've come out of your office.'

He turned around and looked at the wooden door that separated him and his precious boss. With caution, he gently placed a hand on the door, 'Juudaime... what's this feeling that I feel between you and us? Why do I feel like something bad is happening? How far are we from you now?'

The silverette forced a smile and bowed once more and walked away, 'I wish we can go back to the earlier days...'

---

'He finally left.'

"It's been a while since he asked me that. He's usually on missions." Tsuna sighs.

Tsuna looked a picture frame on his desk and smiled, "Don't worry. It won't be long till I put my plan into action. Maybe a few more months. Yeah... We'll wait a few more months." He picked up the picture frame and held it to his chest, "I'll protect you guys no matter what, even if it makes you guys turn your backs on me... As long as you guys are safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 16 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
26.4K 885 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...