ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 24 edited

25.7K 915 1.4K
By Trufflerabbit13

CHAPTER 24

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I slipped my paper to the receptionist with a smile, "I would like to sign up again."

The female receptionist nodded and took my application form with a smile, "Miss Nijika Kijime, the last time you were here you went up until the 200th floor and you took a break I see, alright your next match will be on May 29th, is that ok with you?"

I nodded and thanked her before walking through the crowded hall. Now, I just have to find Gon and Killua. I sighed, they could be anywhere in thus huge city....Then I caught sight of the familiar boy in judo clothes.

"Oi! Zu-....shi....." I trailed off as I saw him get knocked out by two males. Without thinking I lung forwards and grabbed the arm of the man who held the younger boy.

"Let go," I growled as I glared at the man who sat in the electric wheel chair. Che, and the other guy, he looked freaking scary with his weird mask... I then gave a quick glance at Zushi before using nen. I needed to help him, what to do..... I grinned sadistically and eyed the white cloth in my hand. The man's clothes caught in fire as he jumped in shock.

I then grabbed Zushi and threw him on my back as the two males were distracted, trying to get the fire out. I jumped back and placed Zushi against the wall and got prepared for an attack.

"You brat!" The man in the wheel chair angrily yelled. He was the one I burned, the other man was wearing a pale slanted eyed mark, one word. Creepy.

I lifted my arm up and closed my fist making the man in the wheel chair float up. He screamed in shock and fright. I then opened my hand and brought my hand back down. And like my arm motion the man fell back onto the ground with a loud "THUMP"

I smirked slightly as I saw him sprawled on the ground looking as if he was in pain. The other man then lung at me but froze suddenly.

"Oi, stop it." A dangerous voice said. I smirked as I recognized the familiar voice. I watched as my silver haired friend walked out of the alley shadows.

I smiled at Killua but he didn't seem to notice me yet. Dude, I'm right here and you don't see me....?

"It's not necessary to use such pitiful strategies." Killua stated in a bored tone, "I can't believe you'll attack some kids."

So he did notice me but he just can't tell it me.... I haven't changed that much have I?

"Don't attack those two anymore, I'll be your opponent, you just have to choose the date." The scary looking male stayed silent as he ignored his friend who struggled on the ground, "I'll even let you win, so how's that sound?" Killua questioned again.

I stayed quite from where I stood and watched the scene in front of me. Killua's going to fight these two? I could feel the small amount of nen coming from both men while I gave an uncertain look at Killua. Does he even know what nen is?

"If you want to fight against Gon, you'll just have to follow his plans." I grinned, Gon, it's good to hear his name again, "I'm sure he'll be happy about that."

I then realized I left Zushi. I walked up to the sleeping boy and easily lifted him on to my back for a piggyback.

I turned towards the three males, the guy I knocked over was back in his seat as he sat in front of Killua. I smirked victoriously as I saw a thin cut on his cheek.

"It's not that we don't trust you, but you have to register right now while we watch, this way we won't have to hurt those two," the man stated as he pointed to me and Zushi. Psh, no way he could hurt me, he seemed to weak from how I saw him react to my attack.

The silver haired teen scratched his head but nodded, "Okay, okay, I agree... But as a compensation promise me that it's the first and last time you threaten my friends." Then the silver haired teen looked back at me, "You seemed to be perfectly fine carrying him, can you follow us to to where I'll register?"

I nodded, he still doesn't realize it's me.... Is it because I'm wearing slightly different clothes and a different hat?

KILLUA!!!!

Why?!

I dejectedly nodded and follows the two adults and Killua. And with narrowed eyes I watched Killua sign up. May 29th, the same date as me...

"Alright, now let us go," Killua stated as he put his hands in his pockets, I stood behind him and glared at the two adults, I would beat them up but I have Zushi on my back so...

"Alright on May 29th we'll expect you here."

Killua nodded and looked at me, he motioned with his hand to follow him. We quickly exited the building and walked out onto the street.

"Oi, I'll hold him, thanks for saving him by the way." Killua thanked but gave me a suspicious look. I stayed silent as I slid Zushi onto his back, "You can leave now." He rudely stated.

An vein popped on my forehead at his rudeness. With a snap of my finger I made some wind make my hat fly off and hover above us. My hair flew around my head wildly while my green eyes that seemed to glow under the street light stared at the boy in front of me.

"Isn't that a bit rude Killua?" I questioned annoyed.

My silver haired friends eyes widen in shock as he stared at me.

"N-Nijika?!"

I scoffed and made the wind bring down my hat slid onto my head, "Who else? Man, and I thought we were friends," I disappointedly stated as I fixed my hair.

Killua continued to gap at me, "When did you come back?"

My foul mood went away as I smiled at Killua, "Just earlier, after I registered I saw Zushi get attacked so I stopped those two," I explained.

Killua nodded seeming to understand, "Let's go, Gon wouldn't shut up saying he missed you." I laughed an nodded and followed him, "But first we need to go to Wing's place and drop Zushi off."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I smirked as I followed Killua to where they stayed. When we went to drop Zushi earlier I saw a certain glassed black haired man, I found it funny seeing Wing's reaction when he saw me. Apparently he doesn't believe I'm able to control nen already. I also found out he was teaching Gon, Killua and Zushi about nen. So he's the secret examiner for Gon.

"Strange, Gon's not here," Killua grumbled as he opened the room of the hotel he borrowed with Gon

I frowned, "Maybe he went out to train," I suggest I jump onto one of the beds.

"Maybe," Killua nonchalantly stated as he also jumped onto the bed. I bounced once because of his weight but sunk down into the covers.

I sat up and stuck my hand in my backpack. I felt around it for a second until I felt the rough cardboard against my finger. I grinned victoriously and pulled out a large box full of chocolates.

"Here," I smile and gave Killua the large box that was shaped into a robot.

Killua's blue feline likes widen as a happy grin appeared on his face, "Robot Chocolate balls!" He yelled and took the box out of my hand.

I giggled at his reaction and got my own box out of my bag.

"So," I start the conversation as I pop a chocolate in my mouth, "What did you guys do while I was gone?" I questioned and chewed slowly enjoying the sweet treat.

Killua also popped a chocolate in his mouth and chewed, "Well after you left with your brother we continued to go up levels until we reached two hundred." I nodded and motioned him to continue, "You won't believe who was waiting!"

>>TIME SKIPS>> ( Cause I'm lazy, :P )

I groaned tiredly as I rub my eyes, who forgot to close the curtain last night? I winced slightly as the bright sunlight hit my green light colored eyes from the small crack of the window.

I eyed the bed next to me and see Killua snoring lightly. Since Gon didn't come home last night I borrowed his bed while Killua slept in his own. I jumped out of the bed and quietly walked to the bathroom with my backpack in hand.

While I waited for the water to turn hot I pulled out a small bag that had my necessary hygiene supplies. I stood in front of the small mirror and brushed my slightly longer hair. I learned that it was much easier to wash after I brushed.

When I felt the water as warm enough I slipped in the shower with my bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and body soap.

By the time I got out my head and skin smelled like tropical fruits. I stood in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around my torso and eyed my almost black hair.

"It gotten pretty long," I muttered to myself as I touched the end of the wet hair. It was already past my shoulder, it grew a lot since I entered the hunters exam.

I signed debating whether I should cut it or not while I slipped on some new pairs of underwear and my regular shorts and jacket. I walked out with the towel on my shoulder preventing my wet hair from getting my dry clothes soaked.

I eyed my silver haired friend who sat on bed slipping his turtle neck on.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I apologized as I smiled softly at him. Killua looked up and smirked, he shook his hand and jumped off the bed, his hands behind his head.

"Nope, I woke up because the stupid sun hitting my face," he stated as he walked up to me, "I'm going to go look for Gon but wanna come?"

I nodded and quickly ran to my backpack and pulled out some long socks and slipped them on before my shoes.

I slipped my small backpack on while placing my SnapBack on my head, but tilting it back so you could see my face and my bright green orbs.

"Let's go."

We both chatted together as we walked though the crowded streets. Like myself Killua had a hat that had writing on it that snugly fitted his head. After searching the streets we decided it was likely Gon was at the heavens arena.

"Seriously, where did that idiot go?" Killua growled in a fowl mood, "If I find him here that means he didn't wait for me." He grumbled while lightly pouting.

I laughed softly as we walked through the building.

"TICKETS! WHO WANTS TICKETS?!"

My ears perked up, tickets? And why does that guy who's selling it sound so excited?

"TICKETS FOR THE MATCH BETWEEN GON AND SADOSO!!! IF YOU DONT GET THEM RIGHT NOW YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!"

Killua and I immediately stopped in disbelief.

"Gon?" I mumbled and walked towards the man who was selling the tickets. The man was already surrounded by people who were wanting to buy tickets.

"Hey mister, get me two." I stated as I pulled out some money and handed to the man who dressed funky with his sharp mohawk. He smiled gratefully at me and gave me the tickets. I took one for myself and gave one to Killua.

Killua and I shared a look before looking at the paper in our hands.

"...Hey, tell me, what kind of guy is Sadoso?" Killua questioned in a deadly tone.

"Hm?" The man looked down at both of us in question, "He's an one armed man with a mask, it kinda looks like the noh masks. If you get caught by his invisible hand it's over."

I smiled sadistically and looked at Killua. This guy must be...

"We also call him the rookie hunter...." The man flinched when he looked down at us. I licked my lips, moistening them as I felt the blood lust come from the boy next to me.

"Him...." Killua stated in a frightening tone, his feline like eyes deadly. He took my hand and held it lightly as he dragged me away from the scene.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Oi, that's up with those two?" A man with shades who also sold tickets questioned the spunky man who sold the tickets to Killua and Nijika.

"That's Killua and Nijika..." The man whispered in shock. He just sold tickets to the kids that are well known in the arena.

"What? Who?"

"The Killua and Nijika of floor 200."

"What about them?" The man with shades questioned in confusion. The spunky man looked at his fellow ticket seller in shock.

"Don't you know them? Killua climbed up to floor 200 just by chopping his opponent with his hand while Nijika is the one who won without lifting a single finger."

The man with shades scoffed, "Winning without lifting a finger? How's that possible?

The spunky man shook his head, "Don't know, but she's the one who killed Byounin a month ago."

The man's shades slipped slightly off his nose, "You mean when the psycho head went flying and somehow her whole corpse went on fire?"

The other man only nodded grimly, "Sure was an grotesque match, never though a girl like her could kill, though I didn't even see her move until the head went flying."

The two man watched as the children went out of their sights.

"Ya think he wanted to fight against Sadoso before Gon? Even if he did those kids have no chance of winning." The man of the shades stated with a laugh.

Though the man with the mohawk smirked slightly while gulping the saliva that was filling up his mouth, "No..... I bet on them. I bet 50,000 on Nijika and Killua each."

"Ne, Killua?" Nijika said the silver haired teens name catching his attention, "Are you going to kill him?" Her tone was surprisingly sweet, almost sickly sweet. Though that seemed to make the boy snap out of his mode.

Killua realized his harsh hold on his female friends hand and quickly let go muttering a small apology. Nijika smiled and brushed it off her, though the smile didn't reach her eyes.

The young Zoldyck was able to detect the slight bloodlust in those green orbs as well. 'Did I cause this with my own bloodlust?' He questioned himself in surprise.

"No, I'm not planning on killing, just scaring him enough that he won't appear in front of either of us or Gon, but if he gets on my nerve to much I might change my mind," his pink tongue slipped out of his mouth and wetted his chapped lips. Once again bloodlust leaked out of the two teens.

"Killua!" A loud energetic voice yelled snapping the two out of bloodlust. The bloodlust immediately disappeared, a big smile on their mouth replacing it.

Gon froze when he saw the familiar female next to Killua. Her green orbs were the same but her appearance seemed to change a bit. Not completely sure the black haired teen sniffed the air. The scent of tropical fruits and flower hitting his nose immediately, a combination of scent that only 'she' held.

"NIJIKA!!!" Gon yelled as he ran up to his female friend. During the one month both boys grew slightly like Nijika. He easily picked up the smaller girl and squeezed her into a bear hug, "You're back!"

Nijika laughed and happily hugged her friend, "Yeah! Didn't I say I'll be back before either of you finish training, I already mastered Nen!"

Gon pouted slightly as Nijika proudly touted. (A/N Hehe, SAT word I learned at school, I just had to use it. Tout-to publicly brag)

Gon gently placed the brunette on the ground and looked back where Wing and Zushi both stood. The boy in judo clothes eyed Nijika nervously, after she left for training he learned that Nijika killed Byounin because she threatening Gon and Killua but he was still slightly threatened by the small brunette.

"Killua, thank you for bring Zushi back last night," Wing thanked with a smile.

"Yes!" Zushi nodded in agreement.

Killua just smiled as he put his hands in his pocket, "Actually, Nijika was the one who found Zushi, I just helped her carry him halfway and showed her where you guys lived," Killua stated as he nodded at the female who stood beside him."

Zushi looked at Nijika with shock while Wing smiled and nodded at Nijika in thanks.

"It was nothing," Nijika smiled and blushed slightly.

Killua turned towards Zushi with a smile, "You're feeling ok? You don't feel weird or anything afterwards?" The silver haired teen questioned.

Zushi nodded, "No, nothing seems to be wrong, I think I was just really tired."

"Eh, so you and Nijika were the ones to find him?" Gon questioned his head tilted to the side in question.

"Hm? Yeah, after we parted I got a call saying, 'Your friend is sleeping against a wall ear the entrance of the dome.' And I went to check and found Nijika picking him up and placing him on her back. So I brought Zushi and her to Wing's home before going back at the hotel we're staying at before knocking out."

"By the way, sorry Gon I borrowed your bed and slept on it," Nijika sheepishly stated as she took off her hat.

The three friends continued to converse for a second before Killua looked at Wing.

"Hey Wing, can you show me the video from yesterday again? I think I can do Gyou too."

A shock look appeared on both Wing and Zushi's face while Nijika frowned.

'Gyou? They haven't mastered it yet?'

A/N

HEY~!!! how are you guys? so i want to apologise to you all because of the few chapter confusion i was going through few days ago. :P i swear i wasnt on anything.... Lol

anyways i finally updated after a while so i hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
348K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
278K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
6.8K 220 48
Two sisters living under one roof, in the small town called Pharage on Dolphin Island. Their life was changed by a traumatizing event when their pare...