Alpha Asher | Completed ✔️

By Midika

*BOOK SEVEN* (Can be read as standalone) *Mature Content* Once a year, he holds the greatest party known to m... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue

Chapter Fofty

75.1K 3.2K 1K
By Midika

Thank you so much for this awesome banner @rifda_shk (not sure why it's not letting me tag you stupid Wattpad) much appreciated!

Word Count: 1694

*Mature Content*

~Alaya

Every thought in my mind is propelled backwards into a span of nothingness.

I only really read about what happens between mates when they touch. Growing up in the Desire Pack, we grew up thinking the mate bond was a tie down. Everyone thought having a mate was no fun, and that once you found your significant other, your life would only get more boring.

But with my lips on Asher's, I know that's not true.

The moment my back touches the couch, and Asher looms over me, my mind begins to race. He has pulled away, looking down at me with a blazing golden gaze that could brand me more permanently than the mark on my neck, and a smile taunting, I feel naked already.

Maybe being in position feels so good only because Asher's an Alpha. That feels stupid to think, considering how little I've seen of him commanding his Pack. Lying here on the couch is like this because my mate is desirable. Because...he's my mate.

"You're overthinking?" he asks, bending down over me, having one arm to keep himself up, while the other remains on my hip, as if asking for permission to move anywhere.

I frown. "How do you know I over think?"

Asher chuckles, his head moving into the crest of my neck. "You ask as if it isn't obvious."

I can't help but smile at that. Asher seems to be able to read me like a book, while I'm still trying to figure him out. Slowly, I think I am getting better. Either that, or he shows his playful, lust drunk side a lot more passionately than his other emotions.

He seems to moving methodically, from the feeling of his lips on my neck, to his hand slowly sliding under my shirt to my stomach. All I can do is lie still, unsure of what to do. I hate myself for comparing him, but to Sinful, this is completely different. With Sinful, I was hardly thinking, wanting to get back at someone. I just don't know who.

In this situation, I'm completely left entranced by the mate bond.

"We probably should take this-"

My ability to pose my question is stolen away as Asher's lips meet mine. I have no other choice, my body betraying me as respond to his kiss with as much vigor, hardly thinking about what it might lead to. Having Asher pinned down with me, finally responding to something I'm giving him is making me happy enough. I feel greedy asking for more, but that doesn't stop me.

As his hand begins to lift my shirt up, I know what's about to happen. I allow him to do so, even reciprocating it, throwing his shirt somewhere in the room.

I'm not sure why I'm so desperate for this to happen now. Here, all my emotions are back in check, heightened slightly, from where they were dampened in the immortal lands. It's like a slap in the face, that has somehow jerked me into motion again.

As he concentrates his attention on the mark he left on my neck, my mouth decides to open. "What's going to happened after this? I'm kinda hungry..."

Asher lifts his head, confusion written across his face, especially in his creased eyebrows as he tries to figure out where my oddly spoken words are coming from. I'm not even sure at this point, as if my mind is trying to fill in with the space of nervousness I wish I could get rid of. This is your mate, Alaya.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks, hardly waiting for my reply as his hands continue down from my waist, to my thighs.

"As I said before, I'm feeling a little-"

He cuts me off again with his amused smirk. I don't blame him for not taking this very seriously, considering I want him, but I don't know how to express it in a way he would appreciate. He's not normal, and I'm not practically drunk on my own confusion in the immortal lands.

"Are you nervous?" Asher asks, waiting for my reaction to that before he considers pulling my pants down my legs.

"No," I say instantly. "I just...feel like talking."

Once the word no came out of my mouth, dispelling any nerves I may have had, Asher pulls everything including maybe a shred of my dignity down. I would cover myself if it wasn't too late; if he hadn't seen as much as he has at this point. So instead, I just lay there, too stunned to reciprocate.

Asher doesn't need any assistance, though, it seems. He does however, wait, drawing out the moment with his soft touch and insatiable kisses. He's too good at this.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asks against my lips, his hot breath making me shiver.

"What your plan is right now," I whisper, knowing I have to address what is happening right now. I'm having trouble thinking things through completely, so I'm questioning him to stop myself from...I don't even know what. Every part of my body wants to give in to him right now, and worry about Sinful and I's deal later.

I relax slightly, with him only in his underwear and me only in my bra, I'm too far in to turn back now. The mate bond has kicked in, and all I want now is him.

"My plan is to do whatever you want me to," he murmurs, pulling back slightly, keeping his hands firmly on my waist. I keep my gaze locked in his, my mind wandering to what he is capable of.

"I just want you," I say finally, letting my body completely cave to it's own want, "all of you."

He smiles, a genuine smile. He brings his lips back to mine, rid both of us of the rest of our clothes. Underneath him, I'm completely comfortable, falling into the pace that has set with each kiss and touch of his hands across my body.

"And I want you."

Before I can fully comprehend the situation, he's inside me, and I suddenly can't breathe, trying adapt to the feeling of him.

He pauses, looking down at me with a lustful golden gaze, breathing heavily. He's waiting for me to give him permission to continue. My heart almost melts right there at how considerate he's being. I'm not used to it, but a part of me knows I'm about to be.

"It's okay," I breathe, prompting him to continue. "I'm okay."

His fingers entwine with mine by my head, as he whispers softly in my ear, making me arch my back slightly as he begins to move inside me. My hands move from his soft hair, gripping  the sable strands before I move my fingers down to his back.

The feeling of him, of everything is almost painfully addicting.

My hips move with his - a silent beg for more of him, to which he obliges. I can hardly control myself, my voice, my nails digging into his back, feeling every ounce of his control, and the mate bond between us.

His final thrust pushed me over the edge, as I grip his shoulders tightly under my fingers, gasping his name between short breaths.

He himself finishes after breathing my name in my ear, making me shiver. Even after, I still hold him, too scared he will leave if I do. But he remains, holding himself above me, looking down at me with an emotion in his eyes I can't decipher. Is it love? Just thinking about it makes a feeling of guilt settle deep into my stomach.

In a swift maneuver, I'm suddenly on top of Asher, looking down at him. He has an elated smile painted across his face that I can't help but replicate. It's contagious.

"You look so beautiful," Asher breathes affectionately.

It's so strange seeing and hearing Asher care about me so much. The feeling warms from my heart, to my stomach, and even to my cheeks, which luckily for me, Asher doesn't mention it. 

Instead of replying at all, I simply lay on his chest, and enjoy the few moment I have left with my mate, before the plan goes ahead.

***

Sinful looks amused. Of course.

"I can't believe you're actually going to do this," he says smoothly, the edge of his lips quirked up. I'm glad he finds it so entertaining. He compensates for me, considering the amount of fear that had settled into the bottom of my stomach.

It doesn't help that the murderer sitting in front of me has a smirk on his face. It's typical of Sinful to enjoy something like this.

"I hope you will keep up the end of your deal," I say lowly, taking a seat beside him. He nods slightly.

"I hope you learn something up there," he says with a slight chuckle. I roll my eyes so she can see how much he tests my patience. My mouth remains shut, though. Even if I don't want to admit it, I need him for this to be successful, so right now, I can't get on his bad side.

With a deep exhale, I fully turn on my seat to face him.

"Just kill me already."

🖤••🖤

Want more and don't want to wait!? More of Asher is available now on Radish!

Fate is on Radish now! I hope you guys will check it out! First three updates are free! (:

Alpha Kaden, Alpha Grayson and Alpha Jasper are available for purchase on Amazon now! Send me a picture of you with the book to be featured!

💎••💎

So, I'm dumb, and somehow, I wrote two chapters for Mara and forgot to post them on Radish. So, if you're reading, apologies! Both are up now.

Also, my exams are over by Friday this week. Sorry about late updates.

Someone complained about it on my message board. Calm down people, my schooling comes before writing.

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...
4.5K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
6K 257 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...
302K 1.9K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK TWO *While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) for context before you start...