Always In Love With A Davenpo...

Od SavannahBrookeFrisby

"We're gonna be together for awhile right?" "We'll always be together." In which Aspen Johnson and Adam Dave... Více

Authors Note
Aspen Johnson
Chandler Johnson
Chapter 1-Speed Trapped
Chapter 2-Spy Fly
Authors Note
Chapter 3-Bro Down
Chapter 4-Leo vs. Evil
Author's Note
Chapter 5-Hole In One
Chapter 6-Trucked Out
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Chapter 7-Adam's Jealous of Chase?
Chapter 8-Date Nights & Permanent House Guest
Chapter 9-The Bionic 500
Chapter 10-Bionic Showdown
Chapter 11-Memory Wipe
Authors Note
Chapter 12-The Haunting of Mission Creek
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 13- Aspen and Adam Are Over?
Chapter 14-Family Getaway + Alyx
Beach House & Rooms
Swim Suites
Chapter 15-Perry 2.0
Chapter 16-Prank You Very Much
Author's Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Sequal!!!

Chapter 17-Trent Gets Schooled

12.4K 232 113
Od SavannahBrookeFrisby

"Greeting, puke puddles!" Perry greeted, walking into the cafeteria. "Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this akward phase of your lives-," She looked at one the kids, "Uhhh-I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, 'cause homie don't do retakes! Ha ha!" She laughed before walking out.

"Well, that settles that." Bree said, "I am so getting my hair done right after school."

"Oh! Can you bring me back some clippings off the floor?" Adam asked, "I need 'em to finish builiding my Taj Mahair." He pulled out a display modle of the Taj Mahal made out of hair.

"Adam, baby, that's nast." Aspen made a face at her fiance.

"Where did all of that hair come from?" Bree demanded.

"Pets, shower drains, brushe-If you want it, you can get it." Adam said.

"Well, that is disgusting." Bree told him.

"Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see Buckinghair Palace." He grinned.

"Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photot?" Leo asked just as Chase walked up to them, and orange in his hand.

"I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched. She held up the old yearbook and they looked at her picture.

"Bree, your zombie picture was the least of ther problems with the yearbook." Chase said, "Perry photo-bombed every group picture."

They looked at every group picture that Perry jumped into, and when they got to the swim team, Leo grabbed the book and shut it.

"None of us need to see that again." He said, and they nodded in agreement.

The bell ran and tehy all stood up so they could leave, Aspen, going with Chase and Leo. They walked into the hallway to find the football team.

"Move thirty-two! Hut! Hut!" One of the players hiked the football to Trent who threw the ball to another player, but he missed it as it flew towards the group. Aspen quickly caught the ball.

"Well, Ms. Aspen still had it!" The player shouted as she threw it to him.

"Trent, what are you doing?" Chase asked.

"Using football practice as an excuse to knock over innocent bystanders." Trent said.

"But it's not even football season." Leo pointed out.

"True, but it's always tackling season." He said. "Heads up!" He threw the football at Leo. All the football players ran towards Leo and tackled him to the ground.

"Let me help you up." Trent said, sticking his hand out for Leo to take.

"Yeah, right. I'm not falling for that." Leo said.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm only being nice 'cause I need something." Leo looked at him skeptically before grabbing Tren'ts hand.

Trent pulled him up too forcefully and Leo stumbled a bit before he gained his balance.

"You guys...Are gonna help me pass my history test." Trent said, fixing Chase's collar.

"You don't even take history." Chase told him, "The only class you have left it physics."

"And since when do you care about tacking test?" Leo asked.

"There is a lot about me you don't know." Trent said, "I have many layers. I am very dense."

"Hmm. Yes." Chase said, "Yes, you are."

"He cries when he watches 'The Notebok'." Aspen told them, rolling her eyes.

"Look, Perry says I can't fail again." Trent said.

"Oh, but you can. It's kind of your thing." Chase smirked.

"Come on, there's gotta be some kind of trick." Trent said, "Like, what's that thing you dothat makes you pass test?"

"Studying dumb ass." Aspen said. "Which is something you don't do, or maybe you don't know how to do."

"What else you got?" The jock asked.

"How about this?" Leo started. "We help you pass, you move football practice back outside."

"Yeah. I guess I could do that." Trent agreed before he patted Leo's chest and walked away.

"Hmm. That was easy." Chase said.

"Come on guys, we're taking this outside." Trent commanded his teamates. "Aspen, you wanna come play with his like old times?"

"Not re-"

"It'll get you out of Math." One of the other players said.

"Let's go boys!" She exclaimed, leading the way outside.

"And we're going to need some tackling dummies." He turned to Leo and Chase. Two of the player ran over and picked up Chase and Leo, dragging them outside, Aspen giggling.

*******

"Man, I can't stand Trent." Chase complained as soon as they walked into the room. "Why do we have to help him pass his test?"

"Because he's big and we're small." Leo replied. "Because Perry like him and hates us. Because he has all the power and we don't I could go on and on and on."

"You know, since he needs out help, technically we have the power in the situation." Chase pointed out, "We control what he learns."

"Good luck with that, I'm going to be playing video games with Alyx and Chandler." Aspen threw up the peace sign before walking out the door.

*******

"You cheated!" Alyx and Chadler shouted, pointing at Aspen.

"I didn't cheat, you guys just suck." She stood up.

"Kat!" The two grown men shouted.

"She didn't cheat! You guys suck!" Katherine shouted from the kitchen where she was making dinner.

Aspen's phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her backpocket to find a text from Bree, telling her to come to the lab.

"I gotta go soe what Bree wants." Aspen threw the Xbox controller on the couch before walking out.

"You still cheated!" Chadler shouted.

"You still suck!" She called back.

"No! You suck!" Alyx screamed.

"And Adam will tell you that I swallow too!" Aspen shouted before she was competley out the door.

*******

"Okay, why am I here?" Aspen asked, walking into the lap.

Adam and Bree turned around, and Aspen's eyes got wide before she laughed.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, after she finished laughing.

"Your fiance happened!" Bree shrieked. "He used his stupid head vision to burn the left side of my hair off!"

"Baby, why would you do that?" Aspen asked, crossing her arms.

"Hey, it was an accident." He defended, then looked at his sister, "Why don't you just go back to the salon and et the same haircut on the other side?"

"You burned it off!" She snapped. "A salon can't fix this!"

"Why, then why are you paying 'em all that money?" He asked.

"Mr. Davenport!" Bree shouted at Donald walked into the lab.

"Wow! You look awful!" He told Bree, "What, did you loose a bet?"

"No, Adam did this." She said.

"Why would you let Adam cut your hair?" He questioned. "That's on you, girly."

"It was an accident. But you can fix this, right?" Adam asked, "I mean, you've gotta have some kind of fancy Davenport hair growth solution."

"Why would I have that?" He asked.

"I don't know, because you wear that crazy wig." Adam told him.

"This is my real hair."

"Oh, that's even sadder." Adam laughed befoer walking away.

"I love you!" Aspen called out.

"I love you too, Baby!"

"Well, how am I suppose to take a yearbook photo tomorrow with half of my hair missing?" Bree asked.

"Well, it can't be any worse than last year." He mimicke a zombie. "I'm kidding. Don't worry. I can modify some over the counter hair growthn serum to regrow your hair overnight. I'm kind of busy, but I can probably do it later-"

"DO IT NOW!" Bree yelled in a deep voice, while gripping Donalds shirt.

********

Aspen walked into the lab, only to freeze while she looked at Bree. The second oldest Daveport ha hair growing out of her nose, ears, and her eyebrows even had more hair.

"What is the fuck?" She asked.

Instead of getting an answere, Bree screamed as she looked at her self in the mirror.

"Um, maybe you shouldnt' go to school." Chase suggested to her and she glared, "Okay, I'm just gonna change." He mumbled, going into his capsule. Once he was in normal clothes, he grabbed Aspen's hand and drug her out. 

"SO, how did things go with Trent yesterday?" She asked, as they started to walk to school. 

He laughed, "Leo and I let him use Mr. Davenport's Davenglasses and fed him a lot of fake facts, and he should be taking his test right now." 

"But the test is to see if he passes so he'll gra-" 

"Shh." Chase cut her off but slapping a hand over her mouth, "I want to enjoy Trent's face." 

She glared, slapping his hand away from her face, "Okay, but when things start to go bad, I get to say that I told you so." 

"Deal, but nothing is going to go wrong." He said. 

********

When the two walked into school, they saw Trent pacing around outside Perry's office.

"Maybe he's waiting for his test results." Chase told his best friend and pulled her towards the stair case. 

"Has Trent got his test results yet?" Leo asked as he came down the stairs.

"No, but he's about to." Chase replied. "I can't wait to see his face when he found out how badly he did."

"I can't wait to see this blow up in your face." Aspen laughed.

"You do know he's gonna come after us and we can't outrun him." Leo pointed out.

"Oh. I don't have to outrun him." Chase said. 

"All Chase has to do is outrun you." Aspen told her shorter friend. 

Perry walked out of her office, "Well, Trent, I got the score back on your physics test." She said. "You got a hundred percent-"

"Yes!" He exclaimed, cutting her off.

"-of the answers wrong." She finished and Leo and Chase silently cheered.

"Wait. What? That's impossible. I got help from Dooley and non-Dooley." He explained, pulling out the Davenglasses. "They even gave me these magical learning glasses." 

"Magic learning glass? That's dumb even for you." 

"Wait, I don't get it. They learned me things." 

"No wounder he failed English three times." Aspen mumbled. 

"They set you p, feather-brain!" Perry exclaimed. 

"Uggg!" Trent grunted. "When I find them, I am gonna do this to them!" He snapped the glasses in half. "Except it's gonna take longer and be a lot more painful." Trent finished. 

He ran off, searching for Leo and Chase. Chase and Leo went to run in fear but Perry stopped them.

"Hey! Smokey! Bandit! Get down here!" She snapped, and they slowly made their way over to her, as Aspen leaned against the stairs, a smirk on her face. She tried to tell Chase. "I hope you two are happy." 

"Well, since you asked, I would say we feel ecstatic." Chase told her. "What word would you use, Leo?" 

"I feel complete." Leo said.

"Well, enjoy that victory, because if Trent had passes that class, he would have finally graduated. Still feel complete?" She clicked her tongue before walking away. 

"Wait, so that means-" Leo started.

"We missed out chance to get rid of Trent forever." Chase finished.

Trent ran out of the cafeteria and stopped when he spotted Chase and Leo." There you are. I'm gonna chop you down like Sir Isaac Newton's cherry tree." 

"I may be slow, but I know how to play dirty!" Leo shouted before he stomped on Chase's foot. Leo ran away while Chase started hopping on one foot. Trent started growling, taking steps forward. Chase ignored the pain in his foot, and bolted out the school, Trent following.

"I TOLD YOU SO!" Aspen screamed after her best friend, laughing and going to her class.

*****

Aspen had gotten a text message from Chase, telling her to meet him and Leo in the cafeteria. When she went in she found Leo and Chase actually helping him study.

"Pressure equals force...over...?" Chase asked, waiting for Trent to answer. 

Trent started to write something in the notebook in front of him. When he showed it to them, there was a drawing.

"What is that?" Leo asked.

"Trentosaurus Rex." Trent answered. "I'm about to eat you." 

"Okay. Maybe he's more of a visual learner." Leo told Chase. 

"Try something else." Aspen told them. 

Now they had a Newton's Cradle on the table. "So this demonstrated conservation of momentum." Chase explained, pulling a ball back so it hi the next ball, forcing all of the balls to more. Trent was drawing in his notebook again. "Are you drawing another Trentosaurus Rex?" 

"No!" Trent denied, and flipped the notebook over. "It's a Trentodactly. Guess what he eats." 

"You're hopeless." Leo told him.

"Oh, really?" He shut his notebook and grabbed a dodge ball from the cart next to him and he threw it at Chase's stomach, causing him to fall. And since Leo was behind him, he fell too. Trent laughed, "Now that's conservation of momentum." He clapped.

"I'm starting to thin he only learns when people get hurt." Leo said

"We can use that!" Aspen and Chase exclaimed.

*********

"I didn't mean when I get hurt!" Leo was strapped to a Gyroscope.

"Okay, so here's how it works." Chase began to explain, "For every question you answer correctly, you get to spin they Gyroscope. The more you get right, the more Leo suffers."

"Wait, what?" Leo's eyes got wide, and Chase laughed.

"Awesome!" Trent exclaimed. 

"Nope, not awesome." Leo said.

Question after question, Trent got the answer's right, which caused him to get to spin Leo, and Aspen giggled the whole time at her short best friends pain. 

********

"So, what did you today?" Adam mumbled, kissing down Aspen's neck as they laid in bed.

"Help Chase and Leo with tutoring Trent." Aspen closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his lips kissing on her neck. "Giggled at Leo's pain." 

"That's my girl." He chuckled, earning a moan from Aspen at the vibrations on her neck coming from her fiance. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

*******

The next morning at School, Aspen, Chase, and Leo waited for Trent to get his results. Leo and Chase were pacing back and forth but Aspen was sitting down at one of the tables, tapping her nails against the table. 

"What do we do if Trent doesn't pass?" Chase asked. 

"I don't know about you, but I"m gonna aim for your other foot and run." Le said. 

"And I'm gonna laugh." Aspen said with a cheeky smile on her face. 

Perry walked in, "Well done, boys, Johnson. Trent passed and finally graduated. He's no longer a student at Mission Creek High." 

The boys started to cheer, and Aspen chuckled, knowing something was about to happen. 

"He's society's problem now!" Leo exclaimed.

Suddenly there was a whistle and Trent walked in, "Hi, nerds, miss me?" 

"Trent, shouldn't you be working at a gas station or living at a gas station?" Leo asked. "You belong at a gas station." 

"Nope, he belongs here." Perry said, and Aspen giggled. "I just hired Trent as the new gym teacher." 

"That's right. From now on it's Mister Trent." He said.

"That's cold, Terry Perry. That's cold." Leo shook his head.

"He fulfills all the requirements-dirt cheap, high school grad, and he almost passed the psychological exam." Perry said, "Did better than me, anyway." 

Chase and Leo looked at them with glum faces, as Aspen laughed. 

"Thanks for all your help, guys." Trent thanked. "Now I get paid to torture you. I don't care what my dad says, graduating high school is worth it." Perry and Trent hi-fived. 

******

While Aspen, Leo and Chase stood in the hall waiting for Bree and Adam the next day at school, Trent came up to them.

"Let's go, short and shorter! Time to sweat till you cry!"

"It's not even gym class." Chase told him. 

"Now that I'm here." He leaned in closer to their faces, "It's always gym class." He blew the whistle and walked away. 

Bree walked over to them, and Aspen smiled, seeing that her way was back to normal.

"Hey. We saw the yearbook." Chase chuckled, "You take quite the photo Hairy Mary." 

"Yeah, the junior class just renamed you senorita Sasquatch." Leo grinned. 

Bree crossed her arms over her chest, chuckling. "Eh, I'm not too worried. People are gonna forget all about my picture when they see what I did to Adam." 

"Hey, Bree! I don't know where you got that hair gel you gave me.." Everyone turned around and saw that he had a giant Afro. "But I'm lovin' it." Disco music started playing and he started dancing. He lifted his arms, revealing busy ass arm pits. "Whooo!" 

"And I'm not kissing you until that's gone." Aspen chuckled before leaving.

"Baby that's not fair!" Adam called after her.

"Dylan O'Brien doesn't have hairy ass arm pits like that!" She yelled, "Maybe I should go find him!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.2K 638 37
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...
17.6K 218 14
When Leo's bestfriend 'Isabella' meets Adam, Bree, and Chase- what happens when a certain tall bionic human catches her attention.
167K 2.2K 23
"We're bionic, we're married and we're starting a family. What could possibly go wrong?" Adam asked, wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder. "As...
57.8K 1.1K 14
"You jump I jump, remember? Never forget that." jack dawson X reader Started: November 16, 2021 Ended: December 22, 2021