Author's Note

I'm gonna put this story on hold for a few days, because I'd rather you guys have more than just one chapter to read everyday, and I wanna draft a few chapters so you'll have more to read. Starting today, I'm gonna start drafting Chapters so, but the end of next Thursday, maybe Friday, there will be more than one chapter put up. 

Thank you to everyone that has read this story, and the first one. Also thank you guys for the 4.55K reads on the first story. I hope this sequel gets just as much the first one. 

AND if there is anything you want to see between Adam and Adam, Aspen and Chase, Aspen and Bree, Aspen and Leo, or Aspen and any of the other characters in future chapters than I'd love to hear what you guys would want.

In every Lab Rats story that I've read, I've always seen where the main character and Bree are close and best friends. In my story I wanna make it to where Chase and Aspen are best friends, especially because their both really smart because of Aspen's IQ and Chase's super smarts. 

Anyway, thank you guys for reading this story! I love reading all your guys comments on what you think of the story, and what you think of my writing. I love you guys! 

Savannah