Vladimir's Girl

Av Athena1880

Vladimir Egochenkov, is the most feared Russian gangleader on the world globe. He is only 27 and he owns mo... Mer

Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Identity
Chapter 3: Doubts
Chapter 4: His home
Chapter 5: In hiding in his empire
Chapter 6: Getting back what is his!
A/N
Characters
Chapter 7: Back in the lion's den
Chapter 8: Orders from the boss
Chapter 9:Kisses
Chapter 10: Attack
Chapter 11: Caring for him
Chapter 12: Annoyed
Chapter 13: Letting some steam off
Chapter 14: Punishing the traitors
Chapter 15: A friend
Chapter 17: Seductress
Chapter 18:The D-Day
Chapter 19: Debtor's Punishment
Chapter 20: Girlfriend?
Chapter 21: The date
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Will you be...
Announcement

Chapter 16: Esmeralda

15.5K 413 1
Av Athena1880

Narrator's Pov

During their conversation in Vladimir's office, it was decided that it was Lorenzo and Alexander who would attend the brothel instead of Vladimir. 

Both, of them had never found interest in one of the girls on sale. But this time, fate had something else reserved for Alexander. They sat at a table in the corner. 

One by one, girls entered the room wearing slutty outfits. This disgusted them but it was business. And business means business. Once in this lifestyle, you got use to the horrible things that have to be executed.

Alexander was attracted to the 25th candidate. She was a blonde girl with grey eyes.

The bid started.

The first person to propose said $ 100,000 then the second one $ 350,000 and it continued until without realizing it he screamed $ 1,000,000.

The room felt silent, all eyes on him even Lorenzo's.

"$1,000,000 once, twice, thrice and this girl is awarded to this young girl" came the speaker's voice.

They collected the girl in the back and then made their way to their respective houses.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

25.2K 315 26
depression is a bully, and depression is debilitating. depression is miserable. depression... is a killer, and this killer has a voice. -- This story...
144K 8.2K 35
Completed Novel. Binge Read it Now! Seventeen-year-old Olivia Black has a rare birth defect known as Psyche Sans Soma, or PSS. Instead of a right han...
11.1K 1.3K 47
||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love leaves seventeen year old Serena Waltz hea...
15.2K 380 14
You go to Alternia High, a school named in honour of the trolls who go there after their planet blew up. The rest is explained in the story and the t...