bionic besties 3 | lab rats

De Ann_and_Nikki

S•E•A•S•O•N• 3 It's ya girls Z and D back at it for season 3!! make sure to check out szn 1 & 2 of Bionic Bes... Mais

zadie//delta
The One With the New Guy
The One With the Triton App
The One Where Chase is Sick
The One With the Jet Wing
The One Where Perry Went on a 'Mission'
The One With the Zipline
The One With the Smart Phone
The One With the Orbs & the Play
The One With Davenport Trivia
The One With the Principal From Another Planet
The One Where They Were Taken
The One Where Bree Quit
The One With the Cyborg Shark Attack
The One Where You Posted What?!
The One Where You Posted What?! (again)
The One Where They're Armed and Dangerous
The One With All the Silence
The One With the Time Skip
The One With the Alien Gladiators
The One With the Brother Battle
The One With the Spike Fright
The One With the Face Off
The One Where it's Glitchmas
The One Where They Screw Up
The One With the Secret Soldiers
The One Where Delta's Okay
The One With the Bionic Houseparty
The One With the Bionic Academy
The One Where Adam Steps Up
The One With the Unauthorized Mission
update!!

The One With the Best Father

300 8 2
De Ann_and_Nikki

-Davenport's Lab-
Zadie's POV:

I got to the Davenport's to see Chase, Adam, and Delta hanging out in the kitchen area.

"Sup Davendorks?"

"What is it with you and wearing my flannel?" Chase asked, looking at my outfit.

"You're my boyfriend. Your stuff is now mine. I thought we'd been over this." I reasoned, causing him to shake his head and smile.

Well, we were back in the lab after the events of the past two days. Davenport was trying his best to recreate Bree's chip. "Well, Bree, you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless, but I was able to replicate my brother's original chip, and like my face, it's flawless."

"Forget the chip. We need to get this dude a mirror." Leo smarted.

I had a good laugh right there. Did he just call his face flawless? I mean, come on, dude. Ooh, I have a song. "Nobody's perfect... hm hm hm hm hm..." I sang before humming the part that I had completely forgotten.

"Z, it's nobody's perfect, I gotta work it. Again and again till I get it right." Delta joined in singing. Adam was smiling and shaking his head and Chase just had the look where he thought I was the weirdest person.

"We're gonna jam to that song later on." I stated.

"Moving past...that...I'm actually gonna be bionic again?" Bree asked.

"Yeah."

"Yes!" Bree rejoiced, hugging Davenport. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Your chip's almost ready." Davenport said right as the bell dinged.

"Ooh, snacks are done." Adam walked over to the thing that...well, I don't know what that thing is.

"For the last  time, this is not a microwave. It's a chip fabricator." Davenport corrected.

"Hey, call it whatever you want. I'm still making my mini pizzas in here."

"Ooh, pizzas." Delta smiled and nodded.

"Ooh, pizza rolls!" I added, smiling even more.

"Is all you think about food?" Chase asked, smiling at my energy.

"Yeah, pretty much." I shrugged.

Davenport reached in the chip fabricator and grabbed the new chip. "Okay, Bree, hop in your capsule and get ready for your new chip." He handed it to her.

"You know, Big D, if this works maybe you can make a chip for me." Leo suggested.

Davenport scoffed. "Please. Your body can't handle high fiber cereal."

"Ooh, what about me? I wouldn't mind being bionic." I joked.

"If I gave you bionics, it would have to be the end of the world and I would have to be already dead." Davenport stated.

"You'd trust me to save the end of the world?" I faked, putting a hand over my chest and sweetly smiling.

"No, if you got bionics it would be the end of the world." He said with a straight expression. Bree stepped out of her capsule, rubbing the back of her neck. "So, how does it feel?"

"Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system." Bree stated.

"Whoo! Success! Now, give it a try, see how it works." He told her excitedly.

"Okay." She breathed, beginning to concentrate. As soon as she started 'running', she chaotically bounced off the walls, sending things falling from the ceiling.

"Well, she's still more useful than Chase." Adam joked before helping Bree off the ground and to the stool.

"You know, technically speaking, your bionics are working." Davenport convinced.

"You call this working?!" Bree asked in an unnaturally and almost threatening deep voice. "I can't control my vocal manipulation. I can't control anything!" She complained...great, now she's a chipmunk.

"I'm so close. It just needs a few tweaks." Davenport figured as he put some sort of neck brace on Bree.

"Dude, we're in big trouble if he can't fix her." Chase whispered to Adam off to the side. "We need her speed and agility for missions."

"Maybe we'll just find someone to replace her." Adam suggested.

"We can't just replace her." Chase deadpanned.

"You're right. Let's just forget about her and move on. She's dead to me." Adam pouted before starting to whimper and look as if he was about to cry.

"What's wrong?" Delta asked him, putting a hand on his arm.

"I miss Bree!" He cried causing Delta to roll her eyes and hug him from the side.

"No offense, Big D, but if your brother's the one who created her original chip, then maybe we should just call-" Leo proposed.

Of course Davenport immediately shut the idea down. "No! Forget about it. I never wanna see that waste of space again."

"But he's our only hope, and he's not all bad. He did save us from Krane." Chase defended.

"Yeah, you know what else he did? He blew up the lab, kidnapped you, and stole all my money."

"All I'm hearing is adventure and excitement." Adam shrugged.

"Look, I do not need any help from Douglas. I will fix this. Okay? give me a little credit. I happen to be a tech genius." He finished tweaking the chip and Bree stood up. "Okay. Let's give it another go." Bree started to run...backwards.

Adam laughed and sighed, "Oh, Mr. Davenport, you are not good at your job."

Not long after, Delta and Adam decided to go to the store and I decided to go upstairs along with Chase. Seeing Davenport fail over and over again is really exhausting. We were sitting on the couch. I was leaning against the arm, sitting sideways with my legs over Chase's.

"Ah, good news, Chase." Adam walked in followed by Delta who was shaking her head repeatedly. "I found a way to replace Bree's super speed."

"I begged him not too, but clearly he didn't listen." Delta continued to shake her head.

"Come on in!" Adam shouted, holding the door open for a little old lady on a walker. "I found her outside of the supermarket. She couldn't remember where she parked, so she's ours now." Chase and I slowly stood up.

"You wanna replace Bree...with an old lady." Chase repeated.

"More importantly...he stole an old lay." Delta pointed out.

"It's not stealing if she thinks you're her grandson." Adam redressed. "No, it's perfect. She's so old, no one would ever suspect she's bionic."

"Dude, quite." Chase warned, motioning to the old lady.

"Don't worry, she can't hear a thing. We discovered that on the car ride here." Delta crossed her arms.

"Come on, Chase. Picture it."

~Adam's Fantasy~
Zadie's POV:

The four of us had lawn chairs sitting in the middle of the lab. "Oh, bionic grandma, Delta and I are cold!" Adam called. She super sped into the lab and knitted a blanket.

"Hm, toasty." Delta smiled.

"Oh, wait, I'm kinda hungry." I said.

"When are you not hungry?" Delta joked. Grandma super sped upstairs and came back with a plate freshly baked cookies.

"Sugar-free with chunks of carob?" Chase gasped. "My favorite."

"Yeah, it's a good thing you're cute." I cheekily smiled.

"Dude, you're ruining my fantasy." Adam stated. "Thanks, bionic grandma."

~Reality~

"Who the heck would put carrot in cookies? That's worse than raisins." I stated, looking oddly to Chase.

"It's carob." He corrected.

"Well, what the heck is that? Actually, I'll just look it up." I pulled out my phone and read from the cite. "Okay, so it comes from a small Mediterranean shrub. It's less bitter than chocolate...wait, what? It's compared to chocolate? That honestly stresses me out." I kept reading about it. "I'm intrigued, but confused. Have you tasted it before?" I asked Chase.

"No." He shook his head no.

"So, why did that even come up?"

"Oh, I meant to look up a carrot cake recipe when I was helping Delta, but I typed it wrong. I figured carob would be some weird food Chase would talk about." Adam corrected.

"Okay, well, back to the issue. You can't just give super speed to a random person." Chase told Adam.

"But she's my Nana." Adam's face fell.

"There's no substitute for Bree's speed. The best we can do is find a way to get to missions faster."

Adam sighed. "Fine. I'll take her home. Hey, Nana, do you remember where you live? 'Cause I have no idea." The old lady nodded, but instead of leaving the house, she went farther into the house.

-Davenport's Lab-
Leo's POV:

I was watching intently as Davenport tweaked and zapped and did all sorts of stuff to the chip. "Did you try-?" I started to suggest.

"Yes, I tried that." Davenport snapped.

"Maybe-" I began again.

"Maybe you should stand over there so that your peanut butter breath wouldn't distract me and I could think!" I remained silent...and then the chip sparked, shocking him. "Ow! You know what?! I need a break. That's it. I just need a break-that's all. Whoo! Break time!" Ha, ha, ha."

"Wow. I have never seen him like this." Bree stated, nervously.

"I have. Remember last Christmas when he gained two pounds?" I reminded. "Those fluffy sweaters weren't fooling anybody."

"I'm scared, Leo. What if he can't fix my chip? I had a gift and then, I just threw it away. By destroying that chip, I destroyed our team."

I hated to see everyone like this-on edge and stressed out, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went to the park in search of Douglas.

"Excuse me, ma'am, I'm looking for a guy named Douglas." I told some woman I saw behind a food cart. "Have you seen him? Short, creepy, porcupine hair?"

"I wouldn't call it porcupine hair." Douglas' voice said from the lady, who then touched her neck, becoming Douglas. "It's really more of a spiky lion's mane."

"Douglas? You could be anybody with that cyber mask. Why would you go with...that?"

"Two reasons: hides me from Krane...and scares the pigeons away." He walked over to the trashcan, carrying empty trays. "How'd you find me?"

"Well, I could make up an impressive story about a high-tech satellite search that narrowed down your exact coordinates, but the truth is, you butt-dialed me." I told him. "Look, we need your help. Bree wrecked her chip."

"She what?! It took me years to perfect that thing."

"Yeah, well, it took her three seconds to destroy it." He let out a frustrated sigh. "The bigger problem is-Big D can't fix it."

"Of course he can't." Douglas laughed. "I win again. Oh, I can't wait to shove his face in this one."

"It's not about you beating your brother; he doesn't even know I'm here, but I had no other choice. You're the only one who can help Bree."

"I wish I could, Leo, but I don't even have a lab anymore."

"I'll sneak you into ours while Big D's out." I offered.

"I don't know."

"Please...dad." I pleaded.

"I'm not your dad."

"Well, you're everybody else's dad. I thought it might work." I reasoned. "Look, now is not the time for hurt egos or grudges. Bree's my sister, and I have to fix this. She needs your help."

"Okay." He sighed, pressing a finger to his neck again and becoming the lady. "Guess I'll just have to be the bigger man."

-Davenport's House-
Delta's POV:

Adam had been at my house for some reason talking to my dad and the only way I found out was by my little sister, Dani, texting me asking why the two were going through the basement. I was on the couch hanging with Zadie and Chase when Adam came in and asked us to come on the porch. Oh...I see why he was at my house now.

"Ta-da!" Adam had gotten out our old football launcher.

"You're gonna teach me how to catch a football?" Chase questioned.

"No, I'm trying to fix the Bree problem, not do the impossible." Adam told him as he shoved a football between the discs, sending it flying. The next door neighbor screamed which from experience- is not a good sign. "Oof. Sorry, Mrs. Rosenblatt!"

"Babe, I'm loving the idea-really, but...how would this get you to missions faster?" I asked.

"Well, it launches footballs at high speeds, so I figure, Chase makes it bigger, does some type-y, type-y, and it will launch us to our missions. Any questions?"

"Just one. Did it sound stupid when you said it?" Chase asked, smiling. "Look, I have a better idea. Mr. Davenport's motorcycle goes 250 miles per hour. If I soup it up, I can make it do 350 easy."

"Alright, super bike. I like-y."

"All I have to do is open up-" Chase started.

"Eh, eh, eh. I don't need to know how the sausage gets made; just call me when the dog's on the bun." Adam patted the side of his face and walked off.

"You can talk to me about souping up the bike. I probably won't understand a word of what you're saying, but I'll find you incredibly sexy." Zadie smiled, causing me to laugh and roll my eyes.

-Davenport's Lab-
Leo's POV:

Douglas was working on Davenport's cyber desk, pushing for time-which he didn't have much of. "Big D's gonna be back any minute." I warned. "Do something!"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear ya. Could you say it a little louder?!" He yelled back. "There. It's as close to the original design as I can get." He pressed one last button.

"If your micro chips are as good as your pita chips, I think we're in good shape." I ate a container of pita chips from his cart.

"Leo, what is he doing here?" Bree slightly panicked as she walked into the lab.

"It's okay. I brought him here." I calmed. "He's the only one who can help you."

"I don't know about this."

"We don't have a choice. Do you wanna be bionic or not?"

The same bell dinged. "Ah, chip's ready if you are." Douglas took the chip out of the fabricator. "Why does it smell like pepperoni?"

"Okay, fine, but this better work." Bree walked over to him, about to take the chip. "Wait, you're not gonna, like, turn me evil, are you?"

"I already tried. Didn't take." He said, honestly. She took the chip and went to her capsule.

"Don't worry, Bree. I think we can trust him. What bad guy makes Baba Ghanoush this good?" I asked, continuing to eat the food from the cart.

"Got a really good feeling about this." Douglas smiled. "Okay, go ahead. Test it out." Bree started running and it worked!

"Yes! You did it!" I high-fived him. She continued to run laps.

"I can't stop!" We heard faintly.

"I thought you knew what you were doing."

"I'm a little rusty, okay?" He defended.

"How did he get in here?" Big D asked, pointing to Douglas as soon as he saw him.

"I let him in. But before you get mad...you've got to taste this." I held up the plate of food.

"Help me!" Bree yelled as she couldn't stop.

"I specifically told you not to contact him. How could you betray me?"

"Hey, in my defense, I'm just a little boy." I fake-ly whimpered.

"Oh, lay off the kid. He was just trying to help." Douglas patted my back.

"Help her? She's worse off than she was before." Big d began to yell at Douglas, following him around the lab. "I was this close to fixing this."

"I saw your chip. You were not close."

"You were not close." Big D mocked like a child. They continued to bicker in gibberish just like Delta and Zadie did in second grade.

"Do something!" Bree yelled again.

"Bree, do you mind? The adults are trying to have a conversation." Sure, Big D. "We're never gonna be able to fix that chip unless we can get Bree to stay in one place."

"Well, how are we supposed to stop someone running at the speed of sound?" I asked.

"Spike strip?"

Big D scoffed. "Sure, why not? It worked for Wile E. Coyote."

"Help!" Bree ran by again.

"Maybe we can construct some sort of giant air bag." Big D figured.

"Oh, yeah, 'cause that's not cartoony at all." Douglas shot back, sarcastically.

"Spike strip-where'd you get that idea? Your hair?"

"Where'd you get the air bag idea-your belly?"

Big D gasped. "I'll have you know I lost that Christmas weight..."

"Ballistic gel!" I thought of, breaking up the squabble.

"What?" They both asked.

"The gel that forensics labs use to test firearms."

"That's not a bad idea." Big D also began to think.

"I thought it wasn't a bad idea before you did."

"Spike strip."

"Air bag."

A few minutes later, I had the gel set in place and I was taking off my gloves. "Okay, it's set." I stepped away from it. "Next time she runs through here, she'll get stuck in there like a rat."

It worked. When she came speeding through, she was immediately caught. "Yes!" She smiled.

"It worked!"

"I know. I'm a genius." Both of the brothers said together, glaring at the other one before whispering, "I'm a genius."

-Davenport's House-
Zadie's POV:

I had been watching Chase work on Davenport's motorcycle all afternoon, and ooh mama that boy is smokin'. The good Lord has blessed me today. Can I get an amen?!

"Ooh, sweet mother of Jesus." I stared as Chase then put on a leather jacket.

"What?" He asked, nonchalantly. Does he not get it?

"Okay, do you not realize how incredibly hot you look right now?" I asked, causing him to smile and stand up straighter. Then, Adam and a very happy Delta walked out of the house.

"Leather jackets!" She smiled, walking over to me.

"I know. Ugh, they're such a turn on." I smiled back.

"Hey, check it out. I gave it a boost. All I had to do was swap in a high-volume fuel pump, mount the exhaust-" Chase began.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. sausage. Let's ride."

"Let the man finish talking!" I jokingly pleaded Adam.

"I don't know why Mr. Davenport didn't do this sooner. This bad boy's gonna hit 400, no problem." The two put on motorcycle helmets and both went for the handles. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?"

"I'm driving." Adam told him as if it was obvious.

"You're not driving. I souped up the bike, I'm driving."

"Oh, everyone know big guy rides in front, children in the back." Adam argued. "you know, for their safety."

"Look, I'm not just gonna sit there with my arms wrapped around you." Can I sit there with my arms wrapped around you? Gosh, leather jackets just wow. I'm at a loss for words.

"You wouldn't be able to with those scrawny little sticks." Adam shot back. Eh, I beg to differ. What Adam calls scrawny little sticks, I call 'oh, sweet mama'.

"There's gotta be a way for the two of us to ride that's not completely embarrassing." Chase figured.

Well, the first one definitely would not work. Chase was on the back of Adam's back facing the sky. "Not working, not working. It's not working. Put me down!" Chase told him.

Next, was a very interesting idea. Chase was on his stomach and Adam was on top of him-in a non sexual way. "Well, this isn't it."

Then, was Adam in the driver's position and Chase had his legs over the front. "Nope."

Oh, this next one was definitely a winner. Chase sat backwards and Adam sat forwards. Clearly, it was Adam's idea. "Well, it made sense in my head." He defended.

The last was the traditional way. Adam in the front and Chase in the back. "It's a classic for a reason." Adam said, revving the engine.

"Hey, check this out." Delta said, showing me her phone with all of the motorcycle-riding angles the two had tried. "We can definitely use this for blackmail." The two of us jokingly laughed. As soon as Adam pressed the gas, the two were thrown off the front of it. They walked back, taking off their helmets. Oh my gosh, just when I thought it couldn't get any better-helmet hair.

"What happened?" Adam asked.

"It's out of gas. It goes four hundred miles per hour, but apparently only gets twelve inches to the gallon." Chase realized. "Now what?"

Adam was already pulling out his phone. "Already on it. Myrtle, Adam Davenport. You're back in the mix." He paused. "I said you're back in the mix!" He paused again. "Stop hitting the buttons!"

-Davenport's Lab-
Leo's POV:

I was monitoring Bree's heart rate as her legs continued to run, but she was strapped in to where she couldn't move.

"Can someone please do something?" She begged, becoming even more tired.

"Her heart rate's 200 and rising." I informed. "While I'm not a doctor, I fell that's unsafe."

"This is all your fault. You overloaded her chip." Big D complained to Douglas.

"My fault? It was your chip I was trying to fix, which was flawed, much like your original nose." Douglas shot, causing Big D to slowly gasp.

"Get this chip out of me!"

"We can't remove your chip while your bionics are in use, but we can reprogram it wirelessly with this." Big D stuck something onto the back of her neck.

"Hurry! She's red lining." I warned. "If you don't do something, her heart could-"

"My heart could what?" She panted.

"What's another word for explode?" I leaned to Big D and Douglas.

"I'll enable a diagnostic app that will help us isolate the problem areas in the code."

"We don't have time for that. I'll fix the code." Douglas pushed his brother out of the way.

"You fixed enough. I got it."

Douglas began to fake, "Oh, no, what's wrong with her head?" which caused Big D to look up from typing, allowing Douglas to take control again.

"Stop! We're running out of time!" I screamed.

"Wait. This line of code hasn't been debugged."

"That's why her neural array keeps re-indexing." Big D realized.

"What does that mean?!" I asked, emphasizing with my arms.

"I found the problem!" The two exclaimed simultaneously. "Complex asterisk P equals null. Value equals one."

"Here goes."

Bree's heart rate began to decrease and she eventually stopped running. "Yes! Her heart rate's going down. It's headed for normal."

"Yay..." Bree wearily rejoiced. The two brothers then started some...handshake? "I wish my heart exploded before I saw that."

A few minutes later, I went upstairs and was just chilling on the couch when Adam, Delta, Chase, and Zadie walked into the house. "Hey guys, guess what."

"I'm back, losers." Bree super speeded from behind me.

"You got your speed back." Chase smiled, hugging her.

"That's too bad, 'cause we kinda already moved on." Adam told her.

"Hey, boys...and Delta and Zadie." Douglas greeted.

"Oh, I see. You came to finish the fight. Let's go, spiky." Zadie started.

"Spiky? Best you could come up with? I guess the air is thinner down there." He shot back.

"Well, I see your still styling your hair with a weed wacker." She crossed her arms.

"Keep talking-I'm sure one day you'll say something intelligent."

"You know, I think you have a mechanical mind. You just forgot to wind it up this morning." Zadie smiled. Ooh, this was getting good.

"How hard did you have to strain your brain to think of that one?"

"Brains aren't everything because in fact, in your case, they're nothing."

"Okay, okay, that's enough." Big D stopped.

"Why is he here?" Delta asked, motioning to Douglas.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Chase questioned.

"He fixed her chip." I said proudly.

"Actually, we fixed her chip." Douglas corrected. "That's right. The Davenport boys- together again."

"Yeah, not quite." Big D pulled out of his grasp. "Look, I'm grateful for your help, and I couldn't have done it without you, but I can't forgive you for what you've done to this family." Douglas looked down. "You should go."

"You can't throw your own brother out on the street." Chase told him.

"Why not? I'd do it to you." Adam said, seriously.

"He's tried to hurt us too many times."

"But he's also saved our lives." Bree reasoned. "Twice."

"Plus, dude can cook." I added.

"Speaking of, you've eaten sixty bucks worth of my food. Pay up."

"You heard the man. Out!" I tilted my head towards the door. Douglas headed towards the front door to leave.

"Come on, Mr. Davenport, let the guy stay." Adam fought.

"Give him a chance."

"This isn't fair." Bree added.

"Guys, its okay. He's right. I mess up." Douglas admitted. "I'll see ya around."

"Thank you, Leo. I mean, if not for you, none of this would've ever worked out." Bree thanked. "I promise I will never do anything that stupid ever again."

"It's okay. We all make mistakes." Big D told her as Delta and Zadie started humming 'Nobody's Perfect'. "And everybody deserves a second chance."

"Everybody?" Bree looked to the door.

"Oh, snap!" Delta and Adam both yelled.

-The Park-
Delta's POV:

The next day, we went to the park Leo had told us about in search of Douglas. There was a kabob and pita cart with a lady working behind it. "Hey, Douglas." Leo greeted the lady.

"I don't think that's Douglas." Chase stated.

"Yeah, she has much bigger hands." Adam added.

"Trust me, guys. This is no lady." Leo pointed as he touched the side of her neck.

"Get off me!" She yelled.

"Come on, Douglas. Ditch the mask. Where's the button on this thing?"

"I'm warning you kid. Stop poking me or you're gonna meet the wrong end of these tongs." The lady warned.

"It's okay, Greta. They're with me." Douglas stepped out from behind the bushes, causing Leo to scream.

"So that's Douglas."

"Uh-huh." The lady scowled.

"And you're a real lady."

"Uh-huh!" She grunted.

"Help me!" Leo quickly walked and joined the rest of us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Douglas asked.

"Uh, we...we're going on a family jog." Davenport lied. "Leo gets winded on the last mile, so we all have to carry him. Can't go alone. Bye."

"Oh, no, you don't." Bree turned Davenport around.

"Okay, I may have been a little harsh yesterday." Davenport began.

"A little?"

"Don't push it. You're sleeping in a bush." I snapped.

"Continue."

"I realize that everybody deserves a second chance. Even you." Davenport told him sincerely. "So as soon as you apologize for all the things you've done to hurt our family, and say that I'm better than you, maybe you can come stay with us for a while." Davenport quickly added, "If you don't want to, you don't have to."

"No, no, it's...clear that you need me. So...I'm sorry. And thank you. Now let's go home."

"Okay, well I only brought the motorcycle so you're gonna have to ride on back." Davenport told him.

"That's okay; I'll just drive it."

"Drive my motorcycle? I don't think so. Everybody knows the big guy rides in front." Hm...sounds like something I heard earlier today.

"I'm not just sitting there with my arms wrapped around you."

"I'm not crazy about it myself."

"I'm not touching your tummy." Douglas said as the two walked off.

"Wow! So immature." Chase commented.

"Yeah, who acts like that?"

-Davenport's House-
Zadie's POV:

Chase, Delta, Adam, and I were sitting on the couch, watching a movie when Adam offered, "Hey, do you guys want a snack?"

"Uh, Adam, look who you're talking to." Delta motioned to me.

"Oh, Myrtle!" Adam called. The old lady from earlier super speeded in with a plate of cookies. Oh, please have carob. I'm so interested in carob now. I wanna try it.

"Whoa! What did you do?" Chase sat up straight and slowly stood up.

"Now that Mr. Davenport fixed Bree's chip, I made a copy and stuck it in Myrtle. She thinks it's a pacemaker." Adam told us. It's surprising that Adam know what a pacemaker is honestly.

"You put a chip in an old lady, and it works?" Chase clarified. "Mr. Davenport is never gonna believe this." Chase ran to the lab. As soon as he was gone, Myrtle pressed her finger to the side of her neck and turned into Bree.

"Did he really think you were smart enough to do that?" She asked.

"I'm as shocked as you are." Adam laughed.

"What kind of cookies are those?" I asked.

"I don't really know. Carob, I think." Bree stated. I slowly grabbed one off the plate and took a bite. Nope. Carob should not be compared to chocolate.

"I'm guessing by your facial expressions, it's not good." Delta laughed.

"Uh-uh." I shook my head no. Douglas came in the kitchen next and after listening to everyone nag, I realized I should apologize. "Oh, Douglas, I'm sorry about yesterday." I barely apologized. "Delta-I mean, I realized I over stepped."

"I'm sorry, too. You know, Zadie, it was very big of you to say that." Douglas stifled a laugh.

"Oh, quick question: did your parents ever ask you to run away?" I insulted with a smile.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing!"

"Truce?"

"Yeah, alright." He shrugged, shaking my hand.

"Would you like a cookie?" I smiled, handing him the plate.

"Wouldn't mind if I do." He graciously took one and walked off. A few seconds later we heard, "What is this?!"

-Davenport's Lab-
Delta's POV:

Zadie and I had gone to the mall later that day and got ourselves some leather jackets as well and we looked good. I could kiss myself right now. I mean, dang Delta. We went down to the lab to find Adam and Chase working on the cyber desk. Well, Chase was working.

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"Whoa, Del." Adam looked up along with Chase.

"Oh, like the jackets." Zadie asked, pulling at the rims of hers.

"That's just plain mean." Chase shook his head.

"Told you. Leather jackets are such a turn on." She smiled to me.

A/N: yo...so...I had a slight panic attack when I didn't see my story the other day but shout out to the extremely cool people who kept me calm haha Kaity_whocares & Dancing_Angel88 ...so thanks! also, both of them have AMAZING stories so he check 'em out:) Anyways, here's The One With the Best Father. Sorry for the delay! Next Up,,,The One With the Cyborg Shark Attack.

until next time,
Ann & Nikki:)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.9K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅...
36.1K 941 19
[Book 3 out of 3 of Angels and Demons] [Lab Rats: Elite Force x reader] "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." "You make me happy, when the skies a...
13.5K 493 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...