forever & Always (Teen versio...

By Twilightfangal

Summary: Bella has been accepted in a program in Italy, so she takes it. When she goes there, she meets a bo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2 :Last Time having Fun!
chapter 3 Goodbye
chapter 4: new Home
chapter 5
chapter 6: Double Date
chapter 7 : Phone Calls
chapter 8 :classes
chapter 9 after school
Day with Edward
Day Before Christmas/ winter Break
Going Home
Back In Jacksonville
Phone Calls and Family Time
Girls NIGHT OUT
Edward Comes Over to visit
We Are Together Back In JACKSONVILLE
Date Night !
Edward's Leave
Heading Back to Italy !
Watching Edward
chapter 23
Edward is going out
Untitled Part 25
The Funeral
Last Time to See Bella
Back in Italy
Moving on

the crash

6 0 0
By Twilightfangal

Chapter 21, The Crash

I hung up my iPhone in tears. I couldn't stop crying. There was no text from Edward yet. I wish he would  text  me  once. “What if he does and he would  like  me  to  respond  back -- to  check  if I am  okay  or tell him I love  him.” Oh no, he would  freak out and be upset.  Just thinking about him made me cry harder. As I closed my eyes I could feel the plane was going down. My life is over. I never thought I would die at  nineteen. I took one last look at my iPhone to see if he would text me back, but he didn't . So I text him one  last time, ‘Edward, my love I love you dearly.  Just remember I'll be in your heart, anytime you want to see me just look into your heart and I'll be there. I love you!’ I flipped my phone closed as we were about to crash into the water. The pilot came on the intercom and told us not to panic -- easier said than done. The feeling of fear  took over my body. The last thing I knew I tried to get out of the plane. But I couldn't; that's when I realized I'm gone. I felt my lungs fill up with water, I was drowning. All I could see was black and no one familiar. That's when I also realized I was dead. I looked down at my body. I could see the body lie there limp. I could feel my eyes get teary. I realized that I was floating. I looked around  and  saw all  of   the other  passengers  floating  as well. “Oh dear,  their friends  and  families”

Edward

She would be back tomorrow and I couldn't wait to see her. It’s  been a week and a half since I last saw her and touched her. I can't wait to see her. I know I drove Jared and Tyler crazy. I couldn't help it, I miss her so damn much it's not funny.  I know it would be nice to be with her again . We agreed to look for a place together, so we can have some privacy. I couldn't help but everytime I mention her I have to adjust my pants, I'm not a pig, I am just so deeply in love with her.

"Edward, man," Tyler yelled from the stairs.

"What," I answered while I was taking care of some business.

"Come  on, I don't want to keep Bree waiting," as he walked to the front door.

"I'll be right down," as I washed my hands.

Why do I have come with, I need my rest for tomorrow. I will feel like the third wheel. And a loner. I walked to the bathroom door. I opened the door and was heading downstairs when I heard on the radio in Jared's room, a plane heading here from the states crashed in the Atlantic Ocean. When I heard it my stomach did a one eighty. I felt a single tear rolled down my face. I ran back to bathroom and vomited. I can't fucking believe this. I very felt very sick to my stomach.

I walked over to the door and yelled, just go without me. I am so alone now, the woman of my dreams just vanished. We would have taken two days to find an apartment  together and I had a surprise for her. My goddamn life is over. I heard someone coming upstairs, I hurried to the sink to wash my face.

"Edward, I have something to tell you, it's not good," As Tyler came over to me.

"I already fucking know, I heard it on Jared’s radio," I was drying my face off.

"Man, I am so sorry, Bree just called, that was her flight," he hugged me.

I just started to cry. I don't know how I'm gonna make it. I heard Jared and Laurent heading to the bathroom. All the guys that I have shared this house with where here with me.

"Man, I'm so sorry," Laurent patted me on the shoulder.

"Thanks, I need to get out of here," I walked away from them, to the stairs and out the door. I am so fucking alone. I could feel my eyes well up with tears. I felt my phone vibrate, since it was in my front pocket. I took it out and flipped it open. There were two texts, so I press the button -- sure enough they were from Bella.

As I read the last one a few times, I felt my heart tear into pieces. Tears were staining my cheeks more than before I left. I just felt like screaming, which I probably will.

Fuck,why does this happen to her?

"Sir, are you okay," a woman was standing right beside me.

"oh, I'm sorry, miss." I turned to see who it was.

"Have a seat," she pointed to the bench.

I followed her over to the bench and took a seat. The woman looked like Bella. I had to look twice. She was still next to me. More tears were rolling down my face. She turned in her seat to face me. What am I going to do now?

"Why are you upset and crying," she took a tissue and wiped my face with it.

"My girlfriend was on her way back here, when her plane crashed into the ocean," I managed to say between sobs.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, I had a boyfriend on that same flight," as she wiped her eyes too.

"What was his name?" as I was wiping my face again.

“We have each other.” she retorted

“I don't know you that well, we just met.”

“Both lost  someone, I know we will get over it eventually.” she said

“I'm going to ask you one more time- what is his name?”  I asked. I was getting annoyed  now. Hoping this time  she  will fucking answer  me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 210 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
Fine denial By JJ

Fanfiction

36.2K 1.9K 32
Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen have been friends since elementary school. Both of them are in Forks High and they have seen each other grow up along...
217K 5K 25
Bella is in love with someone else and Edward knows about it. the problem is the guys she is in love with are with some one else. what will she do? W...
189K 4K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*