Crazy best friends (Humor) ✔️

By a_cosmic_dust

Highest ranking - #1 in Humor (24/12/2017) She is fire, he is an extinguisher. Both of them together personi... More

Prologue
Note
0. Character Sketch
1. When Don is jealous of Ladla
2. Nandu - Einstein 2.0
3. High Voltage Break up
4. Breakup Party
5. Papa Mera Breakup Hua
6. Manik got hurt? 🤔🤔
7. Cabir is .....?
8. Fresher's Party
9. Manik ko surprise
11. The Grownup Kid
12. Naamkaran
13. An Unexpected Visitor
Thank you and Note
Hello....
14. Cabir's Rants
15. Tensed Manik
Surprise!!
16. Nandu's doubt
17. Soha Poha
18. You need a big heart to forgive someone
19. Nandu's Prank
20. Cabir ka Breakup
21. Nandu Ki Shaadi??
NEED YOUR OPINION
22. An Emotional Evening
23. Cabir's date crash
24. Rest in Peace, Manik
25. Nandu ka gussa
New Cover
26. The War
27. Manik v/s Nandini
28. Sheila Ji Ke Bhajan
L.I.T
29. Nandu and her classes
30. The 4th 'Incredible' Person
31. The HaHa Couple
32. The Ice-Glass Challenge
33. Current Affairs. Competition.
34. Maggi with Cabir
35. Tere Bina Kya Hota Mera
36. Meeting The Groom
37. Don't Know Why We're Laughing
Important
38. You Always Shine For Me
New Cover
39. My Binary Star Partner
40. The After Effects
41. The Rock World Complex
42. Nandu's Himalaya Trip
43. We are not best friends anymore?
44. She Has Every Right On Me
45. I Love My Best Friend
46. The Surprise
47. I Love You
48. Promises
49. Convincing the Family
Talk With The Characters
New Book Alert
50. Our Romantic Love Story
51. The Butterflies
52. Birthday Party
53. Let's Break Up
Last Note
Epilogue
Sequel

10. Manik's birthday gift

9K 764 108
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello Lovely people. We are at the point of the story where it all have started. The last chapter and the following two or three chapters are important which were the ideas around which this story has been developed. I hope you will support me with this. 

Happy reading...

Manik and Nandini were about to go towards the bush when a guy comes before them with his eyes closed. Manik and Nandini look at each other confusedly. Nandu goes towards him.

Nandu: Hello, aap is time yaha kya kar rahe ho?

The guy looks at Nandini blankly.

Nandu: Nahi batana hai kya? Suicide karne aaye ho?

Guy - blank

Nandini turns towards Manik.

Nandu: Manik, shayad yeh ghunga hai.

Nandu: Aapka ghar kaha hai? (She says this along with hand signals)

Guy - blank

Nandu again looks at Manik with a sad face,

Nandu: Manik behera bhi hai.

Manik who is busy in analyzing the guy infront of him goes towards Nandu and whispers in her ear.

Manik: Nandu, stop scaring him. He seems weird.

Nandu:(shouts) Manik, bechara bol nahi sakta, sun nahi sakta aur tum bol rahe ho he is weird.

Listening to Nandu's shouting, the guy flinches and moves a bit away from them. He takes something from his pocket which seems like an iPad and scribbles something on it. He hands the device to Manik, since, he feels a bit scared of Nandu.

Manik checks the device in which "I am not weird" is written. Manik looks at him and about to say something when his phone rings. He checks that it's a call from Cabir.

Cabir: I know every year you both celebrate your birthday at the cliff, lekin iss saal tho hamare saath celebrate kar leta. You know I am hurt.

Manik: Cabir, atleast wish me before you start your drama.

Cabir: Oh sorry. Guys 1,2..3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANIK

Manik: Thanks a lot. Sab ek saath ho kya?

Cabir: No, Conference call.

Manik: Ok guys. Sleep now. Hum subah milte hai.

Cabir: Ok and guys I request everyone on the call to please hang up. I want to have a private talk with Manik.

Navya: Cabir, aadhi raat ko bhi apne sade hue jokes kahan se laate ho?

Cabir: Madhubala ji, I know you love me a lot, lekin vo mera pyaar hai. Mera pehla pehla pyaar.

Mukti: Guys, I am feeling sleepy and this guy can never stop. Manik, let me kill this guy, please.

Manik: You are free to do that, Mukti. Maine tujhe kabhi roka hai kya?

Cabir: Manik, don't break my heart.

Mukti: Cabir, chodongi nahi main tujhe.

Abhi: Mukti, leave it. I can guess what he wants to talk.

Dhruv: I guess, I too have an idea about it.

Alya: Baby, what is it?

Dhruv: Baby, you sleep na. Tumhare liye nahi hai.

Alya: ok guys, Goodnight.

Everyone hangs up except Cabir.

Manik: Bata kya bolna tha? Anything serious?

Cabir: Yes, it's serious. I need cake and a great party in The Manik Malhotra's style.

Manik: Cabir is this what you want to talk to me? I am telling you, jab Mukti tujhe maarne aayegi na, I won't stop her.

Cabir: Manik why don't you ever acknowledge my love for you?

Manik: Nandu ko phone doon? I think she wants to talk to you.

Cabir: Manik kuch sunayi nahi de raha. I guess kuch signal problem hai. Kal milte hai. Goodnight.

Manik says Goodnight and laughs at his drama but soon it ends seeing Nandu.

Nandu was trying to talk and touch the unknown guy and he was trembling with fear having sweat beads on his forehead. Manik rushes towards them and pulls Nandu apart. The guy holds Manik's hand tightly, still looking at Nandu with a scared face.

Manik: What the hell are you doing?

Nandu: Manik I was just trying to make him feel comfortable.

Manik: He is anything but comfortable. Look at him. He is shivering yaar.

Nandu: Shayad use thand lag rahi hai?

Manik: (glares) Shut up. Let's go home.

Nandu: Lekin hame iske ghar ka address nahi pata na?

Manik: Let's take him home. We can talk to him once he is comfortable.

Nandu: Lekin use ghar ki yaad aa rahi hogi na. Why don't we search for his house?

Manik: Mumbai mein? It's 1 am now. Do you want to knock on every single door to know where he lives?

Nandu: Idea bura nahi hai?

Manik: Nandu please na yaar. I am tired.

Nandu looks at him and nods without saying anything.

They leave towards their car. The guy still holds Manik's hand. So, he looks towards Nandu

Manik: Nandu, yeh bahut jyada dara hua hai. You go and sit with him at the back. Let me drive. Nandu agrees and tries to go near him but the guy hides behind Manik making his hold on Manik more tighter. Manik notices this.

Manik: Nandu no use yaar. Yeh tujhse bhi darr raha hai. Do one thing, you drive the car and let me sit beside him?

Nandu nods.

Manik: Drive karna. Race mat karna. Don't make him more scared?

Nandu again nods and takes the keys from Manik. He sits at the back along with the guy. Nandu drives the car.

After reaching, they get down and Manik takes him towards Malhotra mansion when Nandu stops him.

Nandu: Manik, it's your b'day right. I don't think it's safe to let him stay with you, koi bhi aa sakta hai na. Let him stay with me. I promise I won't scare him.

Manik: And you think I would let you stay with a stranger. I can't risk your safety.

Nandu: Tum bhi aajao.

Manik: I thought you needed 'privacy' with your room?

Nandu: Vo tumhare bday ke liye bola tha. Surprise dene.

Manik smiles and says ok. They decide to take the guy to Murthy mansion. Manik notices that Nandu is silent and is not making any eye contact with him even while talking. He thinks of talking to her later as there is another thing to handle at present, the guy

While entering the guy scans the whole house inquisitively still holding Manik's hand.

Manik: Nandu I am taking him to the guest room. Will you bring some water for him?

Nandu just nods and leaves. He takes him to the guest room and makes him sit on the bed. Nandu comes there with a glass of water and gives it to Manik, still looking down. Manik gives the glass to the guy with a smile to which he gives a confused look but eventually drinks it. Manik makes him sleep. Seeing him asleep, Manik tries to take his hand out of his hold but in vain.

Manik: I don't think he will leave my hand. You go to your room. I will sleep here.

Nandu nods and goes to her room giving a last glance to the guy.

Early morning, 5 am.

Manik wakes up to find the guy sleeping peacefully. So, he gets up to check on Nandu but finds her room empty with the bed untouched.

He checks the entire house but still doesn't find her. This worries him more as he was already worried about her behavior since the last night. Something strikes him and he runs towards the terrace only to be welcomed by mild sounds of someone sniffing. 

Finally, here is the main person about whom it was mentioned in the introduction of the book. 

What do you think about this guy? Positive or negative?

How Manan's equation would change with his presence in the story now? 

Waiting for your feedback. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 23K 28
❝⁣ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝⁣ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ㅡ romance stories always starts...
25.2K 1.8K 13
Two people... Two hearts... And whole lot of encounters... Surely something is bound to happen.... Highest Ranking as of July 16 2018: #31 ~ kaiseyeh...
185K 11.7K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...
2.3K 173 32
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...