Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

Life Changing
The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
♥♥Author's Note!!!♥♥
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

Just Can't Walk Away

1.3K 56 10
By Infinite_Dawn

***************************************************************************************************************
Ok so this will be a very emotional chapter while I was writing this my eyes watered and there's going to be a crazy twist to it that will be like...WTF! So here's Just Can't Walk Away.
***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

I watched as Lucy gave that a picture then she walked towards the door. "His name is Levi Eucliffe." She said then left. I was about to go after her but Erza held me down and nodded no.

"I'm very sorry Ms. Heartfilia what I did to your daughter." That Sting guy said. I wanted to punch that guy in the face but just thinking about Lucy how she felt I wanted to comfort her hold her like I did Friday. Feel heat, her smiling face...everything...I...loved about her.

I ignored Erza and went after Lucy. Everyone had their eyes on me. I felt Erza's glare and Gray's. I knew he liked Lucy as well...but he didn't get up.

The door was wide open. I looked out the door not finding Lucy. "Damnit Lucy...your going to make me chase you..." I smirked.

"Fine I'll chase you." I started running out of the gates and down the street where we came from. I had no idea which way I was going...but I knew that I wanted to find her...had to find her.

I got into downtown. "Wow...so many blondes." I said in disbelief.

I ran past people then I saw one blond she was wearing the same thing as Lucy. I grabbed the her shoulder and turned the girl around. "Dude what the hell!?" The girl yelled. I knew immediately that wasn't Lucy because of the blue irises and plus the way she spoken.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. She turned around and started walking away.

"I'm never going to find her like this." I leaned on a light pole. I thought about where to next. I ran across the street towards a store. I went inside. It was a cake shop. I saw Strawberry Cake. Heh Erza would love that.

"Hello sir what can I do for you?" The women behind the counter asked me. She had dark purple hair and her name tag said Kinana and a man with black hair with one eye and his name tag said Erik (Corba).

"I'm looking for a girl with blonde girl age 18, a inch shorter then me. Umm oh brown irises...she use to live here." The Kinana's eyes widened. She knew who I was talking.

"Your thinking about Jude Heartfilia daughter Lucy Heartfilia?" Erik asked. I nodded.

"Oh I love her she use to come here all the time since she was 11. She was a dear friend of mine though I was 3 years older then her. So what about her?" Kinana asked.

"Um she came back just to get reports about her-"

"I know." The woman's eyes showed sadness.

"Wait how do you know?" I asked. She sighed.

"She just to walk around town hold her stomach along with her friend Lucy Ashley. They were inseparable but she use to come here every time for that little baby in her stomach. She use to say that the baby loves sweets because of her but she was healthy and so was her baby girl...but after that we never saw her or baby. It was like they went up and vanished." She paused placing a cake in the glass.

"The adults around here loved that little girl because they pity her...but she said when she was 14 that 'I don't want your pity' because of her Dad...but the kids loved her because she would read to them every Saturday. Oh but maybe you should go to the book store she loves reading then if she's not there check old house. It's on Ericly Circle." I thanked Erik and Kinana and went on my way first to the book store.

I didn't have to ask where it was all I saw was a sign that said Books Are L.I.F.E. I opened the door and found a pink haired writhed old woman behind the corner.

"Oh how can I help you son?" She asked.

"I'm looking for a blonde hair gir-"

"You looking Lucy Heartfilia am I correct?" I nodded.

"Well probably a while ago she came by to say hello and got probably 3 books then left to her old house." She said.

"Thank you Granny." I ran out.

"What a strange boy." I heard Gry said. I smirked. Then gained speed.

"Lucy I'm coming you can count on that." As I reached the circle I heard a scream then smoke.

"HELP HELP!!!" Lucy!!! My speed increased. As reached the house that was on fire I saw the books she was talking about. I ran into the burning house.

I followed Lucy'screams. I ran up the stairs I kicked the door in. There I saw Lucy in a corner crying.

"Lucy!" I ran to her. Her eyes were closed her ears were covered.

"Lucy!! Look at me!!!" She opened her eyes.

"Natsu..." She burst in tears and hugged me tightly.

"Come one Lucy we have to go." I pulled her up.

"Wait my photos!!" She grabbed a bag and threw picture frames in with pictures. I saw one of what her Father looked like...he looked cold-hearted.

"Got it!" She put it on her shoulder. We were about to run down the stairs when the stairs collapsed.

"Holy shit!" We ran back into her room.

"Natsu what do we do!!" She started hyperventilating.

"Lucy stop we'll get out of this!! Ok!?" I held her face. She nodded.

"But...if we don't...I want to do this last thing." I kissed her hard but passionate.

"I love you Lucy Heartfilia! That's all that matters!" She cried again.

I opened the window I had to break it. "Lucy you think you can reach that tree?" She nodded. She held on to the outer wall. Then jumped onto the tree almost falling but held on.

All that mattered that she was ok. I confessed to her. And she accepted it. I was about to jump to the tree...but a explosion happened and then...I fell. "NATSU!!!" That's the last thing I heard despite sirens they were faint. I saw a figure above me.

"Natsu...Nat....su...Natsu." The voice was faint...Who was it? Then...I saw darkness.

3 weeks later-

Lucy P.O.V.

It's been 3 weeks...why haven't you woken up? I put my knees into my chest. "Lucy..." I looked and saw Erza holding a blonde baby boy.

"Lucy it's unhealthy for you to just sit there like that." She said.

"But...it's all my fault if...he wouldn't have came after me..." Tears started coming out.

"Lucy don't say that this wasn't your fault. It was no ones." She said touching my shoulder.

"Here Levi wanted to see her mommy." I smiled. I opened my arms and Layla came in them.

"You should go for a walk with Levi." She suggested.

"Ok." I stood up and walked past Erza who sat down in the chair I was in.

"Natsu!" A white hair girl came in through the door was about to go out of.

"You." She pointed at me.

"...Lisanna...who allowed you to come in here?" Erza asked glaring.

"The doctors did. It's her fault that my Natsu is in the hospital." Lisanna said. I looked down.

"Lisanna it's no ones fault ok? If you want to stay here you can." I said. Something harden in my throat. I left then started out to the trail. As I was walking I was seeing senior citizens sitting on the benches talking. They were talking about Levi and I. I didn't care what they said.

But the way I got Levi was during the time period Natsu was in the hospital. We had to pay a lot money. Sting and I had to sign papers. He had to transfer to my school and we had to switch off with Levi every week. So I have Levi now.

"Levi are you ready to go back inside?" I asked her holding up in air. She giggled.

"Yep!" She said. I found out her first words were Mama and Daddy. I smiled at her again. We turned back and started back to Natsu's room. We got there everyone surrounded the door.

"Lucy..." Jellal said. My eyes widen.

"Can you hold Levi?" I asked Jellal. He nodded and took Levi.

He yawned. "Ugh, my head hurts like hell." He snarled. I covered my mouth.

"Natsu..." I managed to say. He looked at me weird.

"Who...are you?"

***************************************************************************************************************

 What a crazy chapter tell I kept reading it over again it really did make me cry...so I hope you guys keep reading.

***************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
102K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
13.7K 1.1K 33
Ballet isn't a sport. Ballet is an art, and in art, you strive for perfection or nothing. Meet Lucy Heartfilia, a world famous ballerina at the age o...