Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

Bởi StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... Xem Thêm

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 16

58.3K 2.3K 1.6K
Bởi StupidButCute00

   " It's innocence when it charms us, ignorance when it doesn't."

-Mignon McLaughlin-

*Hold your breath before you start reading*

--------------------

Have you ever took the phone and called someone but they didn't pick up ? If that someone was just a person you would put the phone away and wait till they call you back, But..... If the person someone you love or someone you care about about you'll feel what Jungkook was feeling right now, He called once, twice and now he lost the count, His mind was calming him down but his heart wasn't helping. 

" She still didn't pick up ? " Taehyung asked from the driver seat when he noticed Jungkook's worried face.

The younger man shook his head " The maid isn't picking up too.."

Taehyung smiled " Nah don't worry man, She's probably preparing some surprised.."

Jungkook smiled at that " I wish...." 

" Ay don't be disappointed if you'll find her sleeping ...." He laughed and turned the car to last turn to Jungkook's house. 

Jungkook looked at the side and saw his house from the distance, He missed you like hell, All what he wants now is to pull you inside his arms and smell your irresistible scent, Or kiss your sweet pink lips ...but most importantly touch your soft little hands and feel you next to him again. He smiled painfully at the thoughts. 

Taehyung parked the car next to the house, and the two men went out. Jungkook took a deep breath and was about to start walking when Taehyung stopped him.

" Wait.... " Taehyung said and the younger looked at him, Jungkook felt Him looking toward the house with a serious look and what Taehyung did next made Jungkook's knees weakened. Taehyung opened his car and grabbed the handgun and that only made Jungkook notice the missing guard and the opened door. Jungkook being himself didn't think twice before running toward the house despite Taehyung's yelling. His heart was beating so fast when he stood next to the door and saw you lying there totally unconscious.

" Y/N -AH " he yelled and run toward you kneeling to hold you, Heavy heart and dry mouth, he search with his eyes all your body wishing you didn't get hurt. He felt your heavy breathing " Y/N-ah ? " he called your name " Can you hear me ? "

" What's going on ? " Taehyung entered and looked around the house pointing his gun 

" Y/N-ah baby please wake up ......" Jungkook called you again" Hyung.... Call the ambulance please." He yelled and carried you in his arms, His tears were forming slowly inside his eyes, The feeling he got when Taehyung stopped him was so scary, and the way he saw you lying in the floor was more. 

" STAY THERE .." Taehyung yelled when Jungkook was about to go upstairs " You need to call the police.." 

" What's going on ? " Holding you in his arms and hiding your face in his chest he walked toward his hyung letting the need to know take over him " Oh My............." The scene was quite unbelievable, shocking really. His mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images it was being sent by his eyes. He looked away " H-How......." 

Here there was a dead body....... A dead body of someone he knew.

Taehyung took his phone and called the ambulance and the police.

" Ju....Jungkook sshi.." That was only what bring Jungkook to the reality, Your weak voice.

" Take her away..." Taehyung said and Jungkook turned back and went to the living room and gently put you in the Sofa. 

" Y/N-ah ? Can you hear me ? " He said and  kissed your head. You opened your eyes slowly

" Ahhh " you whined as your body was struggling with the headache, you touched your head and Jungkook noticed that.

" It's ok, The ambulance will be right here .." he said and pulled you to his arms once again, The image of the dead lady in the hall could have been yours, He was scared more than any time in his life " It's okay...." He patted your back, You were so confused, Not knowing what happen and only cared that Jungkook was hear. " It's okay." he kept on saying.

" Wh-What happened ? "

" Nothing.." he lied and hugged you tighter.

Few second later, You heard the police siren and that made Jungkook pull away and looked toward the door, You were confused and scared when the policemen start entering the house one by one, You held on Jungkook's jacket when you felt he was about to walk away. He looked down at you then hugged you again " I won't go anywhere....." 

You start crying for no reason but you felt there was something wrong only by looking " What ha-happened ? " your tears in his chest as he tried to calm you down with all what he could but you were scared.

He made you look at him " Y/N-ah Baby you're okay....I am with you now." he smiled at you and you nodded, Then you start to remember what happen before you passed out.

" Th-There was......." Your tears start to fall again " Th-The .......man. " the words were stuck in your throat as you tried to speak but Jungkook stopped you by hugging you again.

" Shhhh It's okay..." He said " Don't think about it...." Jungkook was terrified that this will make your psychological state worst.  You lying in the floor , like a horror movie it played again in his mind as if somehow his brain was unwilling to let the images go and in it's attempt to analyse them it made his see it all over again. " I am with you...."

" We need to talk to you Sir.." Another voice was heard, Jungkook pulled away and looked up at the police officer who was holding a notebook and a pen " And your wife too.." 

Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung in the other side. " Can she testified later ? She still need to be check on ...." Jungkook said, You were still confused and refused to let go of Jungkook's jacket till he held your hands and leant to you." I will be right back, I will just take to the police for a second... " He finished with a sweet kiss in your forehead and walked away, You watched him disappearing then the doctors came to you. 

-------------

" How do you know the victim ? " the officer asked Jungkook

Jungkook sighed then answered " She was the maid of this house ."

" For how long ? "

" I think about two years now..." Jungkook added

" As i heard from Prosecutor Kim, You two were the first to discover the body, Right ?" He asked again and Jungkook nodded " Please tell me every detail..." 

Jungkook told him about how Him and Taehyung noticed the door open then you then the maid. 

" So there was only your wife and the maid in the house ? " the officer said and Jungkook nodded.

" That's when we arrived , Yes...." Jungkook looked around trying to see if he can find you. But you weren't there " Is that all ? can i go now ? "

" Is there any CCTV around the house ? " The officer added 

Jungkook nodded " Yes, There's one by the gate and one in the garden....You can check on them "

The officer nodded for him to leave and Jungkook stood up and walked away to find you. You were outside, inside the ambulance sitting with a blanket around your shoulder, You were quietly crying after what the police told you. Jungkook's heart aches as he looked at you. 

Just when he thought evenything will fine and you won't cry again, Just when he thought he'll make you smile for the rest of your life......Just when he thought........ 

This happen

He walked toward you and entered the ambulance and sat next to you, He took both of your hands and looked at you. " S-She dead ? " Your mind didn't want to believe she dead, Though she was a maid but she was probably the only friend you had, She stays with you and talked to you........she was nice from the start.

Why would someone kill her ? 

You look at Jungkook begging him to say it's a dream, To say that everyone else was lying. You only believe him .

" Do you remember what happen ? " he asked " I will tell Taehyung to delay your testify with the police to tomorrow but tell me Y/N-ah....what exactly happened ? "

You held his hand tighter " She went to g-get me the dress........" you cried and he listened " Th-Then .......t-the doorbell rang......." 

" Then ? " 

" I ....o-opened the door and there was a .....m-man..... " You added " I asked who he was but.......He pushed me away and ......I d-don't remember anything " you cried and leant to his chect and he hugged you gently.

" It's okay...." He said " Do you remember this man ? Was he familiar ? " 

You shook your head " I h-have never seen him before....." 

" It's fine...." Jungkook sighed " I am sorry Y/N -ah , I sorry for leaving you..." 

" Jungkook sshi...." you cried in his chest " Don't leave me."

" I won't ." He added

" I missed you...." You said and he painfully smiled.

" I missed you a lot Y/N-ah..." he said " When all this end ..... I will make it up to you......... everything." 

You nodded and closed your eyes feeling all the love he was giving you. 

---------------------------

Since Your house was a crime scene, The police didn't let anyone enter, So you and Jungkook ended up going to a Hotel to stay for the night. Taehyung stayed there for the investigation.

 You and Jungkook entered the room. 

Jungkook took off his tie and sat in the Sofa " Come here .." He told you when he saw that you were just standing there looking around. You walked toward your husband and sat next to him, he pulled you closer and run his arm around you, You laid your head on him and held his hand. 

" You were scared, weren't you ? " he asked.

You sighed " Everything will be fine, Right ?" you asked and looked up at him, with a quick move, Jungkook carried you to sit in his lap, he looked at your eyes and you looked at his, It was the thing you love, Just staring at his beautiful calming eyes, You smiled when he nodded.

" The police will find that man and then everything will be fine.....As long as you're here with me, Nothing will happen to you Y/N ....." he said. You leant in and run your hands around his neck, faces so close you two looked at each other and the need of lips touching and the warmth of your bodies took over the both of you.  you have read in some fancy magazine before that lust and passion were entirely different, but you'd never understood until that moment. you don't remember feeling this way with any other man. Perhaps this is what it's like when people say they feel fireworks going off.

Staring at you, Jungkook lets his hands touch gently, slowly moving them up to your waist and then pausing for your reaction. You locked your eyes in his , His right hand raises to your hair, Then it is you that moves in first, Jungkook needing no more invitation,  You kissed, savouring each moment, lost in a heady trance of passion. That's when the kissing starts and you start to move like partners in a dance that is written in our DNA. your bodies fit together as if you were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a laugh he lifts you right off your feet, carrying your toward the bed, letting you fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. You lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for you to feel safe with one another.  Then he's all business, undoing your jeans, pulling them off, kissing from your toes upward, slowly, his hands on your legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. you feel your back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. your head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping your lips.Your heart start to go crazy but you didn't care, You just let him do whatever he wanted, You trusted him for your first, You loved him so much and this was going to happen sooner or later.

  He was all logic and feigned cool detachment until he touched your skin. Then something not only stirred in him, but it took over his thinking. The rest of his world became an unimportant blur that was banished into the far recesses of his mind. The only thing that mattered was touching you more, kissing your mouth, your stomach, your breasts. He tried to be gentle with your clothing, not to rip the lace, but it was hard.  

 You were the only healthy drug there is, the one that puts his mind into a frenzy of sparks. The simple touch of his hand leads you into moving in ways you never learnt but know so well. The feelings rock your head backwards as his kiss your neck and push his body into yours; they engulf your senses and steal away your worries. In that moment you are only alive in the present, all thoughts of past and future melted away. This medicine he bring heals you, and though he was addicted you feel safe because he is equally addicted to you.  

------------------------------------

Jungkook woke up before you, well.....To be logical, He didn't sleep at all, probably an hour or two, But he couldn't rest his mind, He was worried though looking at you soundly sleeping made his heart at ease, You two had your first time together, It's special.......You were special. He never though touching you could make him crazy that way. He fell for you everyday, the harder he fell the more scared he get. 

He kissed your forehead gently then stood up from the bed and walked to the balcony taking his phone with him, Since he didn't want anyone to bother he, he turned it off last night but he needed to call Taehyung for now. The moment he turned it on he found many missed calls from Taehyung. 

He sighed and called him back.

" Oh Hyung..."

" We have a problem ." Taehyung sounded very serious which made Jungkook's heart start to beat faster

" What happend ? " 

" They checked the CCTV in your house and the houses around, and technically no one entered nor get out from the house at the estimated time of death ." Taehyung sighed

" What's that mean ? " Jungkook's mouth went dry and he tried to calm down himself but Taehyung's next words made it worst.

" They actually listed Y/N as the main suspect " 

" W-What ? " 

-------------------------------------------

to be continued..... 

***************

I literally died while writing TT TT 

hope u fine TT 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
232K 6.6K 55
L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionaire, Jeon Jungkook. How ever, due to...
47.8K 2.7K 54
in which two teenagers balance being high schoolers and superheroes while being in love with the other without remotely knowing. © starcrossedpjm 20...