His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Attack.

1K 19 11
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
I lean on a tree in the clearing as I saw the my Lost Boys take Peter away. When they were gone, I stare into the jungle and let my mind wander.

About an hour passed and I saw Felix come into view, with his mace slung over his shoulder. The sun was out in the early morning.

"Did you do what I ask?" I say, still gazing into the jungle. A blank expression on my face.

"Yep, he's ready for you." He smirked.

"Good, then we shouldn't keep him waiting." I smile, looking at him as I push myself off the tree and start walking back to camp with Felix at my side.

We get to camp and stop right outside my tent. By now the sun was just almost in the middle of the sky.

"He's gonna be really mad at what you did to him, you know."

"I think I can handle Peter's punishment for me."

I walk in and see that the boys have tied Peter to a chair.

"If you needed to talk to me, you just needed to ask." Peter smirked.

"Yeah, but this is better because this time you can't get away." I smile.

"What do you need me for love?" He asked. 

"I will make this short and sweet." I say, walking up to him and lifting his chin.

"Don't you ever cross me." I say darkly, smirking and lifting an eyebrow.

"But you're mine, and you're on my island. So I can do whatever I want to do to you love." He smirked tilting his head slightly.

"Do you want to have that cuff on for as long as you live, and be powerless?" I threaten.

"No." He says, with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Than say sorry."

It was quiet as he sat there.

"Say it." I say darkly.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, now say it!"

"I'msorry." He mummbls.

"What was that?"

"I'm sorry."

"For." I say, crossing my arms and tapping my foot while smirking at him and lifting an eyebrow. He sighs.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did. Happy?" he asked. I smirk.

"Very. But let this be a lesson for you Peter. Don't you ever make me mad." I say darkly. I back up and look at him.

"Now if I take the cuff off, can I trust you?"

"Yes." I walk behind him and untied his ropes. I go to the front of him as he reaches his arm out.

I take it in my hand and hesitently reach out to take the cuff off. He rubs his hand where the cuff was.

"Now how bout some lunch." He said. By the time we got Peter, it was almost lunch. And non of us were tired. Or at least never showed it.

"I'm heading to the tipi and having lunch with Cassie." I say.

"Oh. Well will I see you after?"

"Of course you will."

"Ok. Have fun." He says as I head out. Cassie was at the table, waiting for me while everybody else was eating.

"Hey, you hungry?" I ask him.

"Stwarving." He says. So we go to into the deep jungle. I nock my bow as I hear a noise. I look around and see a fox. I shoot it and it drops dead. Cassie and I run up to it and I look at Cassie.

"Do you want to take the arrow out?"

"Yweah."

"Ok remember what I taught you?"

"To pwut your hwand in an L shwape arownd the awwow and pull it clowse to the targwet?"

"Yep." He does it and hands me my arrow as I complement him. I grabbed the animal and bring it back to the tipi.

About 5 minutes later, my arm was getting tired of holding the animal and I saw Cassie trying to keep up with me. I get an idea and drop the fox.

"What are wou dowing?"

"I have an idea." I say. I close my eyes and turn into my wolf form. I've learned how to control turning into my wolf form.

I lay down and let Cassie on. I grab the fox in my mouth and make it the rest of the way. I drop the fox and let Cassie off as I turn into my Lost Girl form.

I skin and cook our lunch as Cassie goes to the table. I serve us and we eat as I test Cassie on what I've taught him. I taught him a short lesson and told him that we should head back to camp.

"Why don't we head back to camp. I told Peter I would only take you out for lunch and nothing more."

"Okway." And we start heading back. I turned into my brown wolf form and Cassie got on my back as we head back.

We were walking and it was peaceful. I was caught off guard when I was tackled to the ground. Thinking it was Peter, I didn't worry.

But when I saw the blond hair, my blood ran cold. Cassie ran and was hiding in a bush when he fell off me.

At least 10 more pirates came to the scene, pinning my body, legs, and jaw down, so I couldn't move. I looked at Cassie, who was hiding and terified.

"Go! Find Peter. Tell him what happened. Tell him to come here with the boys and fast." I say to Cassie through the pirates that were clamping my jaw shut.

He quickly and quietly runs to camp while I struggle to get out of the pirates grasp. Chris comes up to me with a cloth and holds it to my mouth and nose. My eyes grow heavier, and heavier until I finally let them close. 

Peter's P.O.V.

"Pwan, Pwan, Pwan!"

I turn my head and see Cassie come running up to me.

"What is it Cassie?" I ask, bending down to his height.

"Pwan. It's Lwuna, Cwris-."

"Calm down." I say. When he said Luna and Chris in the same sentence, I needed to hear the rest. But I wouldn't get anywhere if Cassie was panicking. He takes a deep breath and starts over.

"Now tell me what happened."

"Lwuna and I were cwoming bwack to cwamp when Cwris cwame and attawcked her. He pwinned her down swo she cwouldn't mwove. She wanted mwe to tell you swomething."

"What was it?" I ask.

"She twold mwe two twell you what happwened, twell you to gwet to her as swoon as pwossible with the bwoys."

I look at Cassie with my anger rising that Chris would try to get her. I found Felix and told him to see if he and the boys could find Chris. I stormed into my tent and went to his diary. I found it and opened it up to an old entry.

"Dear diary,

I've met Luna and I must say she is really cute. We'll make the perfect couple. I just don't see how she loves Pan. I have a plan that one day, I will take her with me to New York to live with me forever. And since it is a world without magic, Pan won't be able to get her back. Nor will Luna excape. I will make sure she is safe. Safe and away from that excuse of a boy.

"Jack!" I yell. Jack flys in the tent and looked at me.

"Read this." I say. He snatched the book out of my hand and reads the entry over and over.

"Where is she?"

"Cassie told me that Chris found her when they were coming back."

"Pan!" Felix comes into the tent and looked at me.

"They made it to the ship."

"Dang it!" I yell, pounding my hand on the table and stabbing my dagger through a map. The boys looked shocked as I took a deep breath, running my fingers through my hair.

"Ok. Felix, take some of the boys and go down to the beach and see if you can spot anything. Jack, fly to the ships mast and see if you can hear anything their planning, see if we can use it to our advantage

"I'll take the remaining boys and make a plan." Felix nodded and gathered a group of 10 boys as they ran out to the shoreline.

Jack glared at me and flew off. I gather the remaining 40 boys and we come up with a plan. I told Cassie to stay in his tent because I didn't want him hurting himself.

Luna would be heartbroken if he died. And I can't bare to see her like that. The boys and I finished planning. Felix comes back to camp and comes up to me.

"What did you find?"

"Something was on the deck, maybe a wepon. But no Luna."

Jack comes flying back and I hoped that he would have better news.

"Luna's on the ship. On the deck. She looked like she was trapped." That raised my hope a little bit.

"How is she on the ship, I saw and she wasn't there." Felix says.

"Did you by chance see a huge brown thing?" I ask.

"Yeah." Felix replied.

"That would be Luna." I say.

"But, it was bigger and taller than a human, And was brown." Felix states.

"Luna can shape shift into a wolf. I'll fill you in later." I say.

"For right now.....let's get back the queen." I smirk.

*****
"You will never get her!" Chris screamed in my face. We were fighting with Lost Boys against pirates. I was attacking Chris.

When I got the chance, I looked and saw Felix trying to get a pirate off his mace.

As another pirate was sneaking up behind him, a dagger was thrown through the pirates back, making him drop to the floor.

Felix looked behind him and saw Henry smirking. Henry's the perfect Lost Boy. Jack froze the chains and locks on Luna's trap and helped her out.

They talked and Jack looked worried. He gave me a look that said she can't fly as a wolf. I took the vial of pixie dust off my neck and threw it to him.

He caught it and poured some on Luna, who floated off the ship and started to fly back with the boys and her brother. I ran to the edge of the ship and was about to fly off when Chris spoke up.

"She's mine and mine only! Stop talking what is mine!"

"You will not get Luna! Not now not ever!" I yell at him as I ran up to him and tried to slit his throat.

I missed but was able to cut the side of his cheek. I flew off the ship and met Luna back at camp, who was still in her wolf form. I was wondering why she didn't change back. Luna had a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I laugh.

"I can't seem to turn back."

"Let me see." I say, looking at her to see if there was anything that would block her turning back.

Then I found it. A plain lether collar was around her neck, blending into her fur so it would be hard to find.

I grab it and pull it off, making Luna turn back to normal. I burn the collar in my hand and dump the ashes on the ground.

"Felix, lead the boys to the training grounds while Luna and I get dinner ready." I tell him. He nods and the boys followed him to training with talking and murmuring from them.

"Luna, is it ok if I stay back?" Henry asks. Today was when Henry would start his training as a Lost Boy.

"Yeah, but promise me that you'll start tomorrow."

"I will." He smiles.

"Luna, can you help me in the tent with the thing." I looked at Luna who looked confused. I gave her a look and she seemed to remember.

"Oh right, the thing."

"What do you mean?" Henry asks behind us.

"You'll see soon." I smirk as I head to the tent, Luna following me close behind.

We get in the tent and I grabbed the gift for Henry as Luna collapsed on the bed. She sighs and smiled at the ceiling.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." She sighs again.

"Luna, you know I don't like when you keep things from me." I look at her.

"I'm just wondering how my life got here." She smiled.

"Yeah, having Hen Hen in camp has made things better."

"Hen Hen?" She asked leaning on her elbows and raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's the nickname I gave to Henry." I said as she scoffs.

"Do you have stupid nicknames for all the Lost Boys?" Luna asks, sitting up as she criss crosses her legs and held her
boots.

"No, just you two."

"Oh, tell me then, what's mine?"

"Moon."

"Moon?" She repeated.

"Why?"

"Because Luna reminds me of the moon."

"You're weird." She laughs, throwing a pillow at me, who of course dodged it.

"No, I'm gorgeous."

"Your ego's showing."

"Is that a bad thing, I'm still gorgeous."

"Peter, and gorgeous are two words that should never be used in the same sentence."

"Come on, admit it." I said walking out with the item in hand as Luna follows.

"Admit what?" She asked, smiling.

"There's nothing to admit." Luna says.

"Admit that you love me."

"Oh, let's see, do I?" Luna cocks her head to the side and look up as she pretends to think.

"Nope." She say.

"Luna, you're so shy." I say leaning in for a kiss. I knew Henry was watching and Luna must of taken that to her advantage because she did a little trick. She kneed me in the gut as I grunt and fall to the ground in pain.

"If there is one thing that I am not, it's shy." Luna claims.

"Anyway, don't you have something for Henry?" Luna asked.

"What?" Henry asked shocked.

"You got me something?" I get up and look at Henry.

"Yeah, nothing special, just a new dagger." I say, showing Henry the wepon. Henry grabbed it and looked at it.

"Thank you!" He says, hugging me, who hugged him right back.

"You didn't think that I would have you be my newest Lost Boy and not get you your own wepon, did you?" I see Luna walk over to the table and grab a crossbow and an arrow.

I pretend not to notice as she nocks the arrow. I started to get dinner ready while Luna walks over to Henry, who was admiring his new weapon.

"Hey Henry, let's test your aim." She whispered to him, handing him the crossbow.

"Hit that tree right there." She explained, pointing to a tree that was right behind me. Henry looked at her and then raised the crossbow.

He aimed and shot directly at me, who caught the arrow before it pierced my flesh. I looked looked at Luna and Henry and smirked.

"You missed." I said, dropping the arrow.

"Aww come on! I was sure that would hit you." Luna whined.

"Love, trying to shoot me, would be like catching light. It can't be done."

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter finished making dinner while all the boys came back from training. As soon as they were back, we all sat down and ate.

Soon after dinner, we had a bonfire, where I sat thinking about the events that happened in the time that I've been here. I'm interrupted when I hear a voice.

"Why aren't you celebrating?" Peter asked.

"Don't know. It feels weird."

"What feels weird?"

"Well, back home when I was stressed or had free time, I would write songs and sing them. It helped calm me down when my step dad would beat me."

"You never told me you could sing."

"I can't sing. I like to sing, but I can't."

"Well I think you can." Peter sits down next to me.

"Peter, no I can't." I say, trying to convince him that I can't.

"Well how 'bout we find out."

"What do you mean?"

"Sing a song, prove to me that you can sing."

"Right now?" I ask, scared.

"Yes."

"Well even if I could sing, which I can't, I still don't have a guitar."

Peter smirked and pulled a beautiful light brown acoustic guitar from behind his back and handed it to me.

"How did you d-." I studder, taking the instrument from him.

"Magic. Now come on." He says.

"No." I say.

"Luna there's no getting out of this." I wondered what that ment but my question was immediately answered when Peter announced something.

"Boys, Luna's going to play a song for us!" He announced. All of the boys looked my way as my body froze. I could feel myself blush as Peter nodded at me. I took a deep breath and started playing.

Luna (L)

(L) Oh oh, da da da da da
da da.

I look at Peter and his face looks so surprised. It's at that moment I don't feel scared anymore.

(L) Oh oh, da da da da da
da da.

(L) You and I go hard
at each other like we're
going to war. You and
I go rough, we keep
throwing things and
slamming the door.
You and I get so damn
dysfunctional and
start keeping score.

(L) You and I get sick,
yeah I know that we
can't do this no more.
Oh, But Peter there you
go again, there you go
again, making me love
you.

My guitar starts playing by itself and I look at Peter. Knowing he put an enchantment on it. I put it down and keep singing.

(L) And I stopped using
my head, using my
head, let it go oh oh.

Peter teleports behind me and snakes his hands around my neck. I smile and look at him.

(L) I've got you stuck
on my body, on my
body, like a tattoo.

Peter walks in front of me and streaches his hand out as I take it. He pulls me in closer as the Lost Boys looked at us. I could feel his abs under his shirt.

(L) And now I'm feeling
stupid, feeling stupid
crawling back to you.

I kiss Peter with my arms around his neck and his around my waist as my song somehow is still playing in the background as I cradled his nape.

(L) So I cross my heart
and I hope to die. That
I'll only stay with you
one more night. And
know I've said it a
million times. But I'll
only stay with you one
more night.

I break the kiss and go back to singing, while Peter had his arms around me. I get out of Peter's grasp and turn around so my back is facing him.

(L) Try to tell you no, but
my body keeps on telling
you yes.

I turn around back to Peter and narrow my eyes at him as I have a sad look on my face when I sing the next line.

(L) Try to tell you stop,
but your lips just got
me so out of breath.

Peter licked his lips, wanting more.

(L) I'll be waking up in
the morning probably
hating myself. And I'll
be waking up feeling
satisfied but guilty as he-
ell.

(L) But Peter there you
go again, go again.
Making me love you.
And I stopped using
my head, using my head,
let it all go oh oh.

I walk up to Peter as he pulled me in closer.

(L) I've got you stuck on
my body, on my body
like a tattoo. And now
  I'm feeling stupid, feeling
stupid crawling back to
you.

Peter kissed me again as the song still played. Peter played with my hair and I cradled his nape.

(L) So I cross my heart
and I hope to die. That
I'll only stay with you
one more night. And I
know I've said it a
million times. But I'll
only stay with you one
more night.

I pull back from the kiss, still in Peter's grasp.

(L) Oh oh, da da da da
da da da. Peter give me
one more night. Oh oh,
da da da da da da da
Peter give me one more
night.

       (L) Peter, there you go
again, there you go again,
making me love you. And
  I stopped using my head,
using my head, let it all go.
I've got you stuck on my
body, on my body like a
tattoo. Yeah ah ah Yeah ah
ah yeah. Yeah yeah!

I kiss Peter as he deepens the kiss with me playing with his hair and his arms around my waist.

(L) So I cross my heart
and I hope to die, that I'll
only stay with you one
more night! And I know
I've said it a million
times. But I'll only stay
with you one more night!

I pull back and smile at the boy in front of me. I held his head in my hand.

(L) Oh oh, da da da da da
da da. Peter give me one
more night! Oh oh, da da
da da da da da. Peter give
me one more night.

After I sung the last note, all the boys started cheering at me.

"I told you you could do it."

A/N
Hi everybody👋🏻. I just wanted to let you know that for every song that I play, I will put the lyrics on the screen but I will do it how Luna or whoever is singing says it. I will change the lyrics from time to time so I recommend that you follow on screen. Sorry if you realized that I suddenly changed Luna's name. I didn't like the other one. (Note that all the songs that Luna or whoever is singing wrote the songs themselves.)

That song really turned me on. Thats all for now. Bye my Lost Girls😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 761 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
4.5K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...
4.9K 408 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...
29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...