Amador | Is It Truth Or Fant...

By 2005pd

**(2nd Place in The Chillin' Awards General Fiction Category)** Hero's don't have to come in shining armour... More

❇Author Note❇
❇Chapter 1❇
❇Chapter 3❇
❇Chapter 3.5❇
❇Chapter 4❇
❇Chapter 5❇
❇Chapter 6❇
❇Chapter 7❇
❇Chapter 8❇
❇Chapter 9❇
❇Chapter 10❇
Author Note

❇Cast❇

69 3 0
By 2005pd

*/ I personally LOVE reading books with casts because I'm a very visual person, and it is so fun to actually see what the characters look like. So, I decided to start off my book with........a cast!
BUT, feel free to imagine them looking however you see them looking!/*

*/I don't have all the cast in here, because I couldn't find suitable people for them, so yeah. Imagine those I missed however you wish./*

Mathilda Frill
(Peyton Roi List)

Tyrell Frill
(Young, Cameron Boyce)

Elise Malarchy
( Maia Mitchell)

Queen Pearl

(Hayley Paige)

Ruby (fairy)
(Amy Adams)

Opal (pixie)
(Emma Watson)

Topaz (fairy)
(Unknown person....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996 95 25
|BOOK ONE OF THE MILO AND MAISIE NOVELETTES| When Maisie and Feya's friendship is tossed into the danger zone, they must work together to save it bef...
34.4K 4K 48
Secrets can be Powerful. ...But they can also be Deadly. Unable to weld magic dooms Julia to a life of servitude and drudgery. Desperate to break fre...
739 41 26
After the quest in finding the Sapphire Sword, and eventually the sacrifice of Edmund Tudor, Arianne vowed to stay away from such dangerous quests ag...
418 94 7
When two young demonhunters discover a magical map in a secret weapon stash, they decide to follow it into the unknown of Faerieland to find its trea...