Andrew Biersack? Who?

By KatChaosx3

Strong Jawline. His tattoos perfectly inked on him. I never seen him before in my life. Must be in a new rock... More

🙄Andrew Biersack? Who?🤷🏻‍♀️
Chapter 1: 🙃Friend Or Stalker?!🤔
Chapter 2: 😍Whipped at first sight! Is that even possible?🧐
Chapter 3: 👿I blame hormones!😫
Chapter 4: 🙏🏼For my band🎸
Chapter 5: 👾how about going to the Battle rock fest?🤟🏼
Chapter 6: The Rock Gods Must love me! 🎸☺️
Chapter 7: 👏🏻This is it!🙌🏻
Chapter 8: 🤬Why is HE here? Wtf is wrong with me!😫
Chapter 9: 🤴🏼The Rock Gods must be testing me! 🙅🏻‍♀️
Chapter 10: 🎼Heart Attack 🎤
Chapter 11: 💫Like a Star 🌠
Chapter 12: 🥴HANG on till it's OVER🤢
Chapter 13:🖕🏼The fuckface himself🤡
Chapter 14: 👏🏻Congrats your whipped😍
Chapter 15: 🏝A Paradise what!?🥳
Chp 16- 👩🏻‍🎤'cause the party don't start till we walk in!🏃🏻‍♀️
Chp 17- 💁🏻‍♀️That's not important right now.🙅🏻‍♀️
Chp 18- ⁉️What's he worried about? ❓
Chp 19- 🤔Only 1 Way to find Out💯
Chp 20- 😅I'm your guardian angel 😇
Chp 21- 🎂Happy Birthday Rose 🌹
Chp 23- 🤟🏼The Black😎
Chp 24- 🤭She Is So Mad!😮
Chp 25- Fvck It Up!🔥
Chp 26- Would You?
Chp 27- Andrew Biersack Who?
Chp 28- Mrs. Biersack Till I Die (END)

Chp 22- 🥳Happy Birthday Rose (II) 🍰

19 1 0
By KatChaosx3

•*Andrew Biersack•

Katherine's angelic voice filled my ears.

We were still here celebrating Rose's birthday. The stars shone brightly up above us.

I don't know why but I felt Rose's presence here.

"Oh little Rose shine bright like a star!". Rebels Kill sang pointing up at the sky. They had taken down the tent for us to enjoy the lovely night.

Katherine's whole family was here. They each had something to give to Rose.

I was amazed at the love they had for her. I just wished I had the chance to meet her.

I felt something on my shoulder, looking down I saw an unfamiliar person. She had her head on my shoulder giving me chills. As she looked up her familiar eyes looked into my soul while she smiled sweetly. I opened my mouth to say something but was stopped by someone calling my name.

"Andrew". I glanced up to see Oliver standing in front of me looking concerned.

"You okay?".

"Yeah I was just speaking to...". I trailed off realizing the girl wasn't next to me anymore.

Chills went down my spine.

Yeah, nope. No more drinking for me tonight. I handed Oliver my cup of hallucinating potion as I walked away towards Katherine.

Her back was to me, she was talking to her parents while standing in front of something. Once I got closer I saw something that confused me.

My heart started racing pumping blood faster as if I was on something.

"There you are Love, I wanted you to finally meet Rose". Katherine's voice lingered in the air as I just stared at the golden frame.

"This was taken the day she parted ways with us". Mrs. Leon spoke in a hush tone.

Mr. Leon began rubbing her shoulders for comfort.

Katherine raised her eyebrows at me knowing somethings up. She took my hand guiding us to a private place.

"What happened? Did Juliet or Christian-". I cut her off by shaking my head.

"I think I just saw your sister".

Her eyes glistened in the moonlight trying to understand what I had just said.

I hope she doesn't think I'm crazy or trying to make a joke on this special day to her.

She smirked at me making me think that she doesn't believe me.

"Rose ". She sighed pointing up at the starry sky. I watched a star twinkle down at us, as if waving at us.

My brain couldn't quite comprehend what just happened but if my Love is okay about it then so am I.

~*Katherine Leon*~

We ended the dark night with a heartfelt prayer.

Thanking everyone for coming I blew out the candles on the cupcake. Rose loved cupcakes.

Smiling I let everyone else say goodbye. My phone began to buzz again; ignoring it I stepped into the house.

Pulling out my phone I rolled my eyes at the lit screen.

Hey, Just giving you a heads up Elizabeth is going to be at the concert; If I know more I'll let you know
P.S.- We need to talk,
I hope Rose can now rest in peace.

-Christian

Rolling my eyes I made a reminder to myself to talk to him and set things straight.

But why the hell is Elizabitch going to be at the concert? What are you planning.

Oh I'll be ready bitch.Little threats won't shake this queen.

Dialing a number I looked outside through the curtains; almost everyone had left. I saw Andrew looking around for something before saying something to my brother.

"Hello?". A voice spoke through the phone.

•*Andrew Biersack•^

"I'm calling it a night". I told Oliver once bidding a farewell to his family.

He patted my back and nodded.
Jinxx and the others were busy putting everything away.

I noticed Kat was no where to be found so I walked inside the house.

"Trust me, It'll be very bloody and gore; Be ready for that day I'll let you know when to do your part". I heard an angelic voice speak. It was coming from the living room.

Bloody and gore? What's going on?

Seeing Kat hang up she looked up at me with a huge smile.

"Everything okay?". I ask her hoping she'll tell me about her phone call.

"I received a text from Christian; he gave me a heads up that Elizabitch is going to be at the concert tomorrow; that's all he knows-Also yeah I know I have to talk to Christian and all but damn, It keeps on getting too problematic once we're doing well". She huffed clearly angered by the thought of it.

I stepped in front of her to move the strip of hair that had fallen to her face. Our eyes locked searching our souls.

"Kat-Oh my God!". A voice startled us both from our train of thought.

Kat laughed to see her mother reddened with embarrassment. Mrs. Leon covered her mouth trying to exit.

"Carry on with the kissing; I'll just be out here".

I chuckled seeing Kat roll her eyes, she plopped on the couch as if she fainted.
"Mom! We weren't kissing, What did you need".

Mrs. Leon smirked knowing well she made Kat feel embarrassed.
"Just needed to tell you that we'll be also staying here with you all for a couple of weeks".

"Perfect". Kat sat up with a smirk.

"I was just about to tell Andrew something; mind gathering the rest inside mom".

"Sure, now remember to think before doing".
Mrs. Leon teased before heading out to call the others.

Kat groaned, softly slapping her cheeks trying to stop them from turning pinkish. Her eyes roamed over to mine.

"Don't mind her she does this on purpose".

I chuckled sitting down next to her.
"I didn't mind". I tell her wanting to confess something to her but held myself from doing it.

It's not the right time.

•*Oliver Leon•*

"Really?!".

"With tongue or french kissing?". Jinxx asked as I made a face at him.

We were discussing how long it'll take them to feel comfortable around us and start doing couple things. Basically they're betting my sister will end up giving us lil Kat's and Andrew's by the next two months.

Hell no. Not soon. Even though  my mom wants grand babies already she does respect our decisions; she just doesn't like our pace of doing. On waiting.

Nudging him to stop the kissing noises I stared back at my mom.
"So basically they weren't". Relieved I smiled.

My mom nodded making us all sigh.

"Hey it took you long to get comfy around them so cut him some slack". Hayley said laying her head on my shoulder.

"BURN!". The guys hollered at me causing me to roll my eyes. I just didn't feel comfortable kissing my girl in front of my family that is all.

Waving their nonsense away I stayed shut.

Hayley giggled kissing my cheek.

"Don't worry your father was also like that". Mom whispered not wanting my dad to hear.

"Hey, I'm right here". Dad chuckled shaking his head.

We all laughed at that.
"Let's head in Kat want to tell us something".

Jinxx ran inside mumbling something about 'It's time young padawan'

"My fault we ate sour patches a few minutes ago". Ashley along with CC and the twins raised their hands in defeat,we all knew it was the twins doing.

Shaking my head we headed inside.

"It took you guys long, hurry". Jinxx sighed rubbing his belly.

I mentally slapped myself. I chuckled sitting on the couch.

"So what's up princess". Dad asked.

"Is it time?". Jinxx asked us making us all confused.

"Time for what?". The twins asked.

"You're expecting duh". Jinxx huffed.

"What!". We gasped.

Kat started laughing like crazy.
Andrew facepalmed at us.

"Thanks Twins you got them hyped on sugar again". Kat chuckled giving him gummy bears.

"Totally returning all baby products as we speak". Hayley giggled.

"Don't forget all the baby clothes". Mom joined in.

"Thank God". My dad said in relief.

"What's really going on?". Simms finally asked the question.

"I have received news that Elizabitch will be at the concert tomorrow, but it's making me wonder why even reappear hence even being at the same place as I-knowing our chemistry".

"This is unexpected". My mom tapped her chin.

"Who told you that? It could be a trick to just get you worked up". My dad added.

"It was Christian". Kat told us making my anger rise.

"We still shouldn't even trust him; he was still part of what had happened". Trevor sighed.

"Well he was drugged and tricked into thinking he did something he didn't do, also we still have to make mends and talk it out". My father spoke.

"Together". My mom and Kat said at the same time.

"For all we know he could be the one going to do something to us". I banged my fist on the table.

"Relax bro, this is when my plan comes in handy because we might have a mole amongst our loved ones". Kat smirked evilly reminding me of all those times she used to prank us.

Chills ran down my spine as remembered that time I had to wear heels.

Shaking those memories away I paid attention to Kat,
She began detailing her genius plan to us.

Whoever the liar is,they'll never know what hit em.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌙KC✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 525 19
Now death has come to claim your beatutiful remains Drugs Fights Reputation Andy Biersack is bad news. He's done so many drugs he can't keep track...
303 28 9
Victoria Kings had her whole life planned ahead of her, school and a future career she had devoted herself to until one day changed everything... -- ...
57.3K 1.2K 23
Evangeline Court has known Ashley Purdy ever since she moved to the small town in Missouri. They went to the same school, and even got the same job w...
6.7K 172 12
Phoenix has always been the problem child. But what happens when you come back after 4 in a half years? Why your you gone well, you parents sent you...