We are the Dark Children

By Jubbly-x-Bubbly

This is story based off my other one called "Who am I, Hermione Granger or Riddle?" Sirius and Caeli will ne... More

Hide and seek
Family Dinner.
Hermione Baby sits
Sirius is not having a good day.
Bella Can't Sleep
Interuption.
Bella's Birthday
Finding out/Telling
School Shopping
Bedtime Stories
First words
Bedtime stories part 2
Thunderstorm.
Sick day
Nightmare.
New pet
Drunken secrets.
Missing?
What's in a name?
Another night out.
Proposal.
Tantrums.
Oh no
Duel
Mistletoe
Duel Part 2
Mummy's Makeup
Family Trouble
Attack?
Christmas Decorations
Where's Mum?
Peeves the poltergeist
Clean your room!
Stupid Nicknames
Finding out/Telling 2
I want a little sister, Mummy
Boggarts
The attic
The kids actually hate each other.
Prank War 1 -Camping 1
Where do Babies come from?
Rainy Day
Quick Authors Note
Voldemort sees Hermione again
Drunk Sirius
Nagini's Adventure
Let's Prank Dad
New Teacher

Sibling rivalry

987 31 7
By Jubbly-x-Bubbly

Twins = 12
Hermione = 28
Lmao I write caeli as such a brat lol

Sirius opened the door to Bella's office forcefully. He stomped in and immediately sat down in front of her desk and crossed his arms, pouting. Bella blinked, slowly putting her quill down, and folded her arms.

"You ok?" She asked tentatively, Sirius stared at her with a dumb expression. He huffed and didn't answer her question. "Come on, Tell mama" Bella urged him. Sirius scowled.

"Caeli!" He exploded. "She thinks she is soooo clever because she got one better grade than me in her charms exam"

"Well, thats just how sisters are" Bella smiled. "My sisters and I were always like that"

"Bet Hermione never boasted and was cocky" Sirius muttered. Bella bursted into laughter.

"Are you kidding?! Your sister was proclaimed brightest witch of her age" Bellatrix told him. "And trust me,she takes a LOT of pride in that"

"But aren't you the smartest witch of your age though, mum?" Sirius tilted his head.

"Yep, And I loved teasing my sisters too." Bellatrix smirked. "It was funny"

"Yeah, Well I don't find it funny" Sirius scowled, and folded his arms. Bella sighed and shook her head.

"Look Sirius, this will just last for a day at the most and she will let up tomorrow" She picked up her quill and begun writing again.

"This lasted since we came home from Hogwarts mum" Sirius deadpanned. The twins came home in July. It is now 29th of August.

"Well then just find something you are better at then her and quite bothering me" Bella waved her hand to shoo him away.

"What are you doing?" Sirius asked curiously, deliberately ignoring the dismissal.

"This stupid report for your sister" Bella growled. Sirius laughed as he stood up.

"Good luck mum" He teased and walked out the door. Bella ignored him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Find something you are better at, Find something"Sirius repeated to himself. He was currently in his bedroom, looking over his school report as well as Caeli's, he stole it off of Bellas desk, to find out if he was better at anything just so he could rub it into Caeli's face.

"AHA" He yelled out in excitement when he noticed that he was better at potions. He grinned and walked over to his window/balcony, which overlooked the back garden, where Caeli was, showing Tom the new gardening spell she learned in herbology. "Oh Caeli" he shouted to get her attention. As predicted, Caeli looked up in confusion. Sirius grinned broadly and walked over to the edge of the balcony. He hopped over it and grabbed onto the vines that trailed down down to the ground and climbed down. He jumped off when he was about a foot off the ground and ran over to a scowling Tom and grumpy twin sister.

"Didn't your mother tell you to stop climbing down the vines and use the stairs like a normal person?" Tom asked sarcastically. Sirius discreetly rolled his eyes and smugly replied

"I don't think those were her exact words"

"No, but i dont think they should be repeated" Tom replied almost automatically. Sirius cleared his throat and puffed out his chest.

"Sirius" He put on a high pitched and annoying voice but whispered some words like Bella does when she's angry. "How many time must i tell you! You should stop climbing down the fucking vines on your balcony and use the god damn stairs like a normal person for fucks sake! You freak!"

"Well, to be fair that does sound like mum" Caeli picked at her nails. "And she was drunk at the time"

"No she wasn't" Tom argued.

"Yea, she was"The twins replied in unison.

"Ahh, I'm going in" Tom huffed. "Have fun doing whatever and no fighting!"

"Yes dad" The Twins chorused as Tom walked in the back door. Caeli turned to her brother almost immediately.

"What?" She snapped. Sirius wasn't fased and just smiled smugly.

"Guess who is better than you in potions" He told her, waving the two papers in her face.

"Give me those" Caeli snatched them and looked them over with a small frown. She passed them back when she was finished and shrugged. "Means nothing"

"Oh, but it means something when you are the one who's better at something?" Sirius argued with her, feeling agitated now. Caeli shrugged again.

"Sure, whatever you want"She pushed past him and began to walk into the house. Sirius stared after her with a dumb expression on his face. He yelled out in frustration and stomped after her, intent on arguing with her some more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bella glanced at both of her children as she cut her steak. Sirius was glaring at Caeli, who was seemingly oblivious as she enjoyed her dinner. She glanced at her husband, who was sitting a the opposite end of the table and was also watching the kids with a confused expression. Bella rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, setting the utensils down.

"What is going on with you two?" She asked. Caeli just shrugged and carried on eating while Sirius scowled and pointed at her.

"She thinks she is better than me" He frowned. Bella slowly closed her eyes and placed her head in her palm as the twins began to argue.

"No I don't" Caeli snapped.

"Yes you do"

"Dont"

"Do"

"Don't"

"Do"

"I DO NOT. "

"YOU DO TOO"

"Thats enough!" A voice came from Bella's left. Bella raised her head to stare at Hermione, who had been silent for the entire dinner. Bella smiled, thinking that Hermione would be able to talk some sense into them but the Minister of Magic just said.

"I'm better than the pair of you"

The man sitting next to Hermione laughed.

"Babe, don't you think that thats a bit childish" He asked her. Hermione threw a pea at him.

"Shut it Blaise." She grinned at him. "Look at my father."

"I'm Better than all of you" Tom shouted "I'm the god damn Dark Lord"

Bella groaned

"Thats it!" She slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "I have had enough of this! Hermione, stop, you are the Minister of Magic, sure that makes you a little more important but just shut up about it for 3 seconds. Blaise yes, it is immature, Tom, Shut up, you were the Dark Lord 11 years ago, now you are the Headmaster at Hogwarts for gods sake ad Sirius and Caeli, you two have this argument almost every day now, give it a rest and if i hear one more thing about being better than anyone. I swear to god, you will all be sent to bed."

"I'm 28" Hermione argued. "And I own my own house"

"Yea, I'm your husband." Tom pointed his fork at her.  "You cannot make me go to bed"

"if i hear one more thing about being better than anyone. I swear to god, you will all be sent to bed." Bella repeated through gritted teeth. "Do I make myself clear"

"Yes Ma'am" Everyone chorused. Bella sighed and slowly sat down.

"Good" She said and began to eat again. The whole table was silent now, save for Toms comment

"Hypocrite"

Bella narrowed her eyes at him while everyone else stopped and watched.

"What did you just say?" She asked him, tilting her head a little bit.

"I said you are a hypocrite" Voldemort spoke up. "How many years did you spend saying that because you are a pureblood witch, who is part of the sacred 28, you are better than everyone. Changed your tune when you found out I was a half blood"

"You are a halfblood?" Blaise asked, wide eyed. He turned to his fiancée "You are a half blood?"

"Yes, now shut up" Hermione shushed him.

"Go to bed" Bella ordered, pointing up the stairs.

"No! What?" Tom protested. "You can't -"

"Go. To. Bed. " Bella ordered again, glaring at him.

"Night dad" Caeli waved.

"Yeah, night"  Sirius grumbled, still angry at his sisters.

"Night" Hermione laughed at him. Bella glared at them as she stood.

"Are you staying here or going back to London?" She asked Hermione and Blaise.

"Staying"Blaise nodded.

"Ok then" Bella stood up straighter. "I want each of you in bed by 9 as punishment for arguing at the dinner table"

"What? 9!" Protests came immediately.

"I will be doing rounds to check" Bella told them. "Mione, Blaise you can have Hermione's room"

"Where are you going mum?" Caeli asked.

"To talk to your father about how that is not acceptable to speak to me like that" Bella sniffed but grinned as smoke surrounded her and she apparated to her bedroom.

"She is scary when she Is angry" Blaise commented. Hermione laughed as she waved her wand and Vanished their plates.

"You haven't seen her in battle or torture someone" She laughed. Sirius and Caeli shared a look as then turned to Hermione

"Mione,tell us the story of the battle of Hogwarts again" Caeli begged. "It sour favourite, dad beats Potter"

"Ok, Fine" Hermione sighed. "But then its off to bed"

"Ok" Sirius nodded.

"Well, it all started during the TriWizard cup......" Hermione began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...
737 5 11
well hello there my name is Keria potter riddle now I'm a witch same with my brother harry a wizard I survived my father voldemort once same with my...
93K 1.3K 27
Hermione Who? Hermione a name but what really matters is the sur-name... who are Hermione's parents? Are they really Mr and Mrs Granger or someone el...
101K 3.7K 33
Amy Riddle - your average Heir of Slytherin. Last year, she was given the task of befriending Harry Potter. This year, after going through drama, dea...