Optimus Prime Love Story (Tra...

By Midnight_433334

GUESS WHAT GUYS THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Scarlett Taylor is back and a new enemy to Earth... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 Surprise
Chapter 3 Sentinel
Chapter 4 Sammy and Simmons
Chapter 5 Sentinel Betrade
Chapter 6 Goodbye
Chapter 7 Final Battle
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Chapter 1 A New Beginning

6.7K 107 37
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

How Scarlett looks like if you have forgotten.

Well am back guys and with new news. Will first of all like you already know I'm married to the great Optimus Prime. It’s been four years since we defeat the Fallen. Oh and I also found out that Sam and Mikaela have broken up could you believe it. He’s now dating a girl named Carly Spencer. She a nice girl and all but I like Mikaela more. We also got a few new recruits but we lost some Autobots as well. Oh and a new base in Washington D.C.

Anyway back to the story. Right now I’m driving in front of Optimus alt-mode. We are going to go check something a general Counsel name Alexi Voskhod who thinks is alien in nature so we are right now going there to check it out.  I stop on my track then transform into my human form. It was so freaking cold out here.

Clothes she has on

“Oh, my Primus. I’m going to freeze to death out here” I said to myself.

“You're okay Scarlett” I hear Will asked from behind. I turn around to see him getting off of Optimus alt-mode.

“Yes, just a little cold that all” I said.

He nods then walks over to the guy that gives us the report of this thing that he thinks is alien in nature. Mr. Voskhod. I follow Will behind.

“Mr. Voshkod” Will called out getting the man attention.

“So, uninhabited since ‘86. I hear it won’t be livable again for another 20,000 years” Will asked Mr. Voskhod.

I had already caught up to Will and was standing next to him with one of my rings turn to a blaster.

“At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It’s a tragedy” Mr. Voskhod replied.

“This way” he said pointing at the old looking building. We then began to walk over to the direction he pointed at.

“Gear up! We have 60 minutes on the Ground. Watch your radiation levels” Will told the soldiers. I didn’t really need a protective gear so I just walk over without one.

“Mr. Voshkod where’s your protective gear” Will asked when he saw that Mr. Voshkod didn’t have one on. I saw him not even turn around and just keep on walking.

“Where’s your protective gear” Will asked again once we were now inside the building.

“It would not matter. For me, it’s only a matter of time” Mr. Voskhod replied.

I quickly roll my eyes at this guys idiocy. How could he treat his life like this?

“Through the school” Mr. Voshkod said then we continued on walking.

“Yuri will take you below. And one other thing, Colonel. In private there were some energy experiments….” Mr. Voshkod said leaning closer to Will but then stop in the middle of his sentence and saw him look at the ceiling looking all pale. He looks scared of something that was on the roof so I quickly look up but saw nothing.

“It can wait” he said then left in a hurry like if he’s was just walking away from someone that scared the shit out of him.

“What just happened” I asked. I then look at Will who had the same question look through the mask. I then just shrugged my shoulders and continued on walking.

We all then keep on moving more inside this broken down place. It looks like it could fall any minutes.

“Keep moving stay tight” Will said from in back of me. I was in front just in case something popped out of nowhere. I then stop and look around for any sign of danger.

“Okay, right here. I think I found it” I hear a soldier said. I then turn to his direction and saw a weird looking machine with some kind of metal sphere.

“::Optimus we got a visual::” I said then walked up closer to it so I was just like face to face with it.

“Looks like the object’s camped in some kind of metal harness” Will replied while using a flashlight to look at it better. I then see Will look down to some kind of box on the floor.

“What’s this. Guy!” Will called out he then dust the dirt off the box to check any sign of what it could be.

“Why does this thing have soviet space program marking on it” Will asked.

“Sputnik” he said more like mumble it. I was kneeled down checking the box that was until I sense something. So as quickly like a flash I stood up and grabbed my blaster with both my hands.

“Energon reading, Sir. It’s strong” A soldier said. I then feel the place began to shake. I look around ready to transform if I had to.

“Below us. It’s coming fast” the soldier said. Then the wall my right was broken down by something really large. I took a closer look and saw it that it look like a Cyber-worm. A  really large Cyber-worm.

Then it began to attack us. I saw smaller Cyber-worms come out of its body like tentacles.  We all then fired at it but it didn’t do anything. I saw one of the Cyber-worm tentacles thingy grab the metal sphere then began to leave with the package in hand.

“Get topside now! Move, Move, Move!” I hear someone yelled but by all the others yelling at every other soldier I could know who it was.

“You guys get out of this building before you get stuck. I go after the Cyber-worm” I said then jump off the platform and in midair transform into my Bi-pedal form and grab one of the Cyber-worms tentacles.

Scarlett Bi-pedal Mode

Thanks to the Cyber-worm I hit myself with the roof wall of the ruined building. It didn’t hurt but still ‘OUCH’. I was now outside. I look around and saw Optimus alt-mode driving beside the building. I then let go of the Cyber-worm and took my wings out which thanks to Ratchet they were repaired and improved to be more powerful.

I turn around and saw the Cyber-worm come out from the wall beside Optimus blocking his way through. They then both collapsing into each other. Optimus transform in the process as well as his trailer that he had attached to him. The trailer transforms in an armory of various weapons and flight equipment. I then see him get a sword and shield.

“Stay behind me” Optimus ordered.

I was about to go beside Optimus to help him fight with the Cyber-worm but then saw the snake's tentacles from the Cyber-worm began to attack the soldiers. I then quickly land beside them and turn both my rings to my twin swords and began to attack the tentacles. As I fight the tentacles I saw the one that had taken the metal sphere. I then throw my sword at it cutting the head of the tentacle making it crash into the floor and letting go of the metal sphere.

“Optimus!” I hear someone called Optimus name so I turn to the direction of the voice and saw a Decepticons with one eye on top of the Cyber-worm.

Without any other word he and the Cyber-worm ran off.

“What the hell was that thing” Will asked.

“Yeah who and what in the name of Primus was that Decepticons. The one on top of the Cyber-worm just had one damn eye. How in the world could he see so good” I asked.

“That is Shockwave” Optimus said while dropping this sword to the ground. I then walk over to my sword that I threw at the tentacle and transform both of my twins swords back to rings.

“Why was he after this” Will asked while kneeling in front of the metal sphere.

“It’s impossible. This is an engine part from a long lost Autobot ship” Optimus replied. I then look up at him and oh Primus he didn’t have the happiest face ever. I was about to ask him what was bothering him but decided to shut my mouth and asked him later. I didn’t want to anger him more than he was already.

I walk over to the metal sphere and pick it up. I then transform to my alt-mode with the metal sphere safety strapped in my passenger seat.

Scarlett Alt-mode

“Okay time to head back to base everyone” Will called out to everyone.

We then began to head to base. The new base that we got in Washington D.C. On our way to base, we meet up with the rest of the team. Once inside the base I transform and began to walk away.

“All arriving Autobots, in par, training, and debriefing in 15 minutes” someone said but I didn’t know who because I really didn’t pay attention to who was talking. I just keep on walking and took the metal sphere and lay it on a table that Will told me to lay it at.

Everyone was now transformed into there Bi-pedal. Some helping the humans train while other just did what they always do any normal day. Everyone was transformed except Optimus who was still mad about the metal sphere but I still didn’t know why and didn’t dare to ask because he will just not replied.

“This gun is my perfect invention, Ironhide” I hear Wheeljack said to Ironhide or as he likes to be called Que. He was showing him a new weapon that he builds up. I then see him turn around to see Will and a blond hair woman who I knew really well. Her name was Charlotte Mearing.

“Good, you’re here. My name’s Que. I do hope you have answers for him. I’ve never seen him so upset” Que told them.

“Optimus you remember Charlotte Mearing. Our Director of National Intelligence” Will said while walking up closer to him but didn’t get a response.

“He’s in a bad mood. He’s not talking to anybody today. Not even Scarlett who's her sparkmate has been able to make him talk” Mirage said or as we called him Dino.

Dino was right I tried to talk to Optimus when we got to base but he ignores me. I felt a little hurt that he ignore me. I felt sadness by just remembering that. I think he probably felt it because he then sends a wave of love throughout bond. I smile then look back at Charlotte.

“What is this the silent treatment” Charlotte asked while looking at Optimus with hatred.

“We’ve seen that and this is not that” Ironhide said.

“Definitely not that” Jazz said with some sass from beside me.

“This is worse. Prime! Make something of yourself!” Ironhide said hitting Optimus in the top of his hood. Optimus then began to transform.

“His pissed” Ironhide said then back away.

Optimus then finally finish transforming he then kneel down to be on Charlotte face level.

“You lied to us. Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared. So why was this found in human possession” Optimus asked pointing at the engine with a not so happy tone or face.

“We were in the dark on this also. It was Director Only clearance at Sector 7 until now. The bag” Charlotte said signaling to a woman on the other side about a bag.

“Witch bag” the women asked in a whisper freak out with the amount of bags she had with her.

“Hermes. Birkin. Green ostrich! Oh my god” Charlotte said. The women then walk over with the bag and give it to her.

“This is secret few men knew, and fewer still remain alive. Allow me to please introduce to you two of NASA's founding mission directors and astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin, one of the first two men to step foot on the moon” Charlotte said while shaking hands with an old looking men in a dark blue suit other men following behind.

“Sir. Optimus Prime and Midnight Prime” Charlotte said then left to the side so we are able to talk with this men name Buzz Aldrin.

“From a fellow space travel it’s a true honor” Dr. Buzz said smiling at us both.

“The honor is mine” Optimus said.

“It’s nice meeting you sir. It’s a true honor to meet an astronaut from the NASA” I said with a smile.

“Our entire space race of the 1960s, it appears, was in response to an event” Charlotte said while standing now on the platform on top.

“Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. No survivors onboard. We were sworn to secrecy by our Commander in Chief. A total of 35 people knew the real plan at NASA. Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. Somehow they must have picked up that fuel rod” They began to explain the Charlotte continued.

“We believe that Russians deduced that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, believe they had it mastered, and tried to harness it at Chernobyl” Charlotte said.

“We landed six missions in all. We took hundreds of photos and samples. We locked them away forever,  and the mood program was shut down” they said.

“Well, did you search the crash vault” Ironhide asked them. Then there was award quiet. They look like they didn’t know what they were talking about.

“The ship’s name was the Ark. I watched it escaped Cybertron myself. It was carrying an Autobot technology which would have won us the war. And its captain” Optimus said then walk over to the platform were Charlotte was now leaning at.

“Who was its captain” she asked.

“The great Sentinel Prime, the technology’s inventor. He was commander of the Autobots before me. It’s imperative that I find it before the Decepticons learn of its location. Our Autobots spacecraft has the ability to get there. And you just pray it’s in time” Optimus said getting up and turning away from them all.

Optimus then told Ironhide and Jazz to followed him to the moon. I then saw them leave to the moon in which I wanted to go but I couldn’t because Optimus already made his decision of who was going with him.

I sigh then went over to were Will and the other guys were practicing at.

“Hey, Will. What you doing” I asked.

“Oh, Scarlett hello. Or should I say Mrs. Prime” Will joke while laughing at me.

“Shut up” I said all red then use my feet to make him fall on his ass. An advantage of being way larger than a human.

“Okay, okay sorry it’s just funny to make you mad. We are just practicing some shotting want to join” Will asked.

“Yeah why now” I said.

I nod then transform into my human form. But as I did I felt a strange pain in my stomach. It hurt like I just got stab by a sword. I was feeling sick from my stomach and felt dizzy. I think the guys notice because they came to my rescue before I could of fallen down to the ground.

“Wow Scarlett are you okay” Will asked alarm. He was holding me down from behind stopping me from falling.

“Yeah, I just feel dizzy out of a sudden” I replied. Will nod then orders for a chair. Another soldier brought a chair and I sat on it.

“Scarlett are you really sure your okay. You don’t seem okay to us. You seem pale” Will asked looking at me in the face.

“Yeah Will. I find maybe….” I didn’t have time to finish my sentences because I then felt another wave of pain hit me and I felt now more sick to my stomach. I motion for the guys to bring me something to throw up. They got the signals and a soldier grab a trash can nearby and give it to me. I the let it all out. Not even holding back.

“Scarlett there is really something bad going on here. Here let me called Ratchet he might know what to do” Will said.

“Will I’m fine. Maybe I ate something that wasn't good” I replied.

“Scarlett have you been feeling sick lately” Will asked.

“No this just happened the moment I transform into my human form” I replied.

“Then quickly transform back to your Bi-pedal. Maybe something is wrong with your transformation” Will said.

I did as he said then transform back to my Bi-pedal but that was a bad move because the pain just got worse. I felt now a larger amount of pain in my stomach. I then began to feel more dizzy than normal and felt my body beginning to fall down. I felt the world around me turn off as I hit the ground.

The last thing I hear were people calling out my name all over and feeling someone pick me up bride style but that was all I felt because I let the darkness consume me into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 550 20
The thrilling sequeal following the rebuilding of Cybertron, and the introduction to a new problem! PARENTHOOD. What will happen when our two favorit...
36.9K 818 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
183K 3.3K 17
In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, will drastically alter her life. She freque...
53.7K 863 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...