His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Party.

1K 21 17
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.

"She tried to commit suicide."

I just stare at the boy in shock.

"W-why didn't she succeed?"

"I think she realized that she has so many people who care for her. Like me, her mom, Jack who still loved her even though he isn't her real brother. My mom, the heroes, and Regina."

"How did you find out?" I ask sitting on a log with him.

"Ever since her mom re-married, I snuck into Luna's room every night to see how she was doing. She told me what she tried to do that day and said that something inside her told her not to do it."

"And no one else knows about this?" I say.

"She didn't even tell Jack."

"Thank you for telling me."

"As the ruler of Neverland, and the boy who Luna loves most, you deserve to know."

"That's king of Neverland to you." I joke. We both laugh at this.

"Henry, tell me this. Why don't you want to go back home?"

"Without Luna, it doesn't feel like home. That's why I want to stay here."

"Anything else?"

"You're not going to believe this but, I'm afraid of growing up."

"Why."

"Having so many things to do. Get a job, paying for your house, your family. All of it is to much. Even though they say when you grow up that you're free, but I just see more rules you need to follow. And I don't want that presser on me."

"I know what you mean. That's the reason my father banished me here, so he didn't need to worry anymore, trying to excape his fate where he thought that I would be his un doing." I say.

"Stay here, I'm going to check on Luna then I want to take you somewhere." I say. I get up and go in my tent. I see the tray of food is empty and Luna sleeping, who looks way better then before.

The color has returned to her cheeks, her breath is steady and even. I smile and walk back out to Henry, who hasn't moved. He sees me coming over and looks up from what he was doing.

"Henry, do you think you still have some Pixie dust on you still from the first time?"

"I think so, why." 

"I want to show you something." I smirked.

"What is it?"

"Take my hand and I'll show you." I say. He grabbed my hand as we fly up. Once we were high enough, I let go of Henry to see if he could fly, which he could.

I start to fly and he follows me. We finally arrived at the cliff and land. Their was a arch and I lean on the inside of it with my hands over my chest as I look at Henry.

"Remember this place?"

"Yeah, this is the first time I flew! Right off the cliff. When the Lost Boys were chasing us."

"Correct. This is also the place where I tested you to prove to me your were The Truest Believer." I say, pushing myself off the arch.

"Follow me." I say, grabbing his hand and flying off the cliff. We fly until I find a clearing and land.

"Remember this place?" I ask.

"This is the clearing I found out that you weren't just any Lost Boy. You're the Lost Boy. The boy who leads the Lost Boys!" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"You couldn't be more right, Henry." I smirk. He looks at me, knowing where I'm going with this. He looks at me with fear as my smile disappeared.

"How-How do you know my name? I never told you."

"Let's make it a game. A puzzle to solve."

"You lied to me. You are a Lost Boy, your work for Pan!"

"Not exactly." I walk up to him and look down.

"I am Peter Pan." I smirk. Henry looks down and backs away from me.

"But you told Greg and Tamara that magic was bad." I just smile at him.

"You'd help them destroy it, why?" I cock an eyebrow.

"Because I needed their help. And it is so much easier to get people to hate something, than to believe." I smirk.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asked shocked.

"For quite some time, I've sought something extremely important." I say walking around the clearing.

"Something more elusive than the greatest of all mysterys." I continued as Henry kept looking at me.

"What?" He asked, showing no sign of fear.

"The Heart Of The Truest Believer." Henry looked confused.

"And when you took that pixie dust, Henry, and jumped off that cliff." I knock on the bottom of an oak tree 3 times to tell them it was time.

"You proved yourself." I say, walking back to where I stood.

"You are the lucky owner of that very special heart." I announce as Henry looks at me.

"And now..... you and it," I cut myself off pointing to Henry.

"are mine." I say pointing to me. I quickly unsheathed my dagger and raised it in the air.

"Come on, boys!" I hold my dagger at his throat. As soon as those words are spoken all over the clearing, Lost Boys start gathering around Henry in a circle, trapping him with their weapons.

Henry never looked so scared as he looked around as the boys came from their hiding spots with their wepons at the ready. I crain my neck and walk toward Henry, a quick smirk crossing my face.

"Let's play." I smirk. It goes silent as Henry laughs and I laughed with him.

"If we're going to play a game, how bout hide and seek. Felix against all of us." I say. All the boy cheer and run into the woods. Henry goes in a separate direction from me and I look at him go.

Running and jumping over roots and climing up trees. I run as Felix looks at me. I run and go hide. Soon, I can see Felix walking past my hiding spot.

I quietly chuckled as he stops and looks to where I was hiding. I hunker down and stay quiet as he passes.

It was only Henry's second time playing so I went to find him once I knew it was safe. I found him in a bush and snuck up on him. He freezes and turns around to see me.

"It's fine, I'm not on Felix's side. I know where to go. Follow me." he obeyed and we run through the jungle. A twig snapped and I look around. Nothing happened as we ran. There was a big tree and I stopped in front of it.

I grab one of the small low branches and pull it up so a 2 foot tall opening and we bent down and went inside. I closed the hatch down most of the way so we could still see what happened. There was enough room to probably fit one more person so Henry and I spread out a little.

"Hey boys, mind if I join in?" I look to my side and Luna smiling at me.

"You're up." I say.

"Yeah, thanks for the food, it really helped." She says.

"I would do anything for my queen."

"How are you?" Henry wispered.

"I'm fine, still a little weak but I'll get back to normal soon." It's then I see the love bites that Chris placed still all over her neck. I got so mad but tried not to show it to Luna and Henry. I curl my hands into a fist to calm me down with my nails digging into my skin.

"Pan!"

"What was that?" Henry asks.

"The Lost Boys. They might be in trouble." I say.

"Peter no, what if it's a trick?"

"It doesn't sound like a trick."

We get out of the tree and go to the source of the noise. It was to far so I teleported us there. We got to the place and saw all the Lost Boys standing there in the clearing smirking.

"What's so funny?" I ask, smirking.

"What's so funny is that I win." Felix states.

"How?" I ask.

"Because you used your powers. And by default we win. Those are the rules."

"I told you it was a trick." Luna states, matter of facility, rolling her eyes. 

"You don't get a say in this." I turn around and glare at her. She just laughs. 

"And after all. I still have my queen, nor did I get caught. So technically I win." I explained. Felix rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you guys head back to camp. I want to talk to Luna alone for a little bit." I say. The boys and Henry stay for a little bit until we hear what scared a lot of us and sent shivers down our spines.

"Henry! Henry where are you?" It was the heroes.

"Ok, change of plans. Felix, you and the others get Henry back to camp safely. Luna, come with me." I say. Felix put a hand on Henry's shoulder and Henry looked at him and nodded.

They started heading through the leaves and I look down at my hands to see blood trickling down from where my nails dug in my skin.

"Peter, are you ok?" Luna asked, looking at me. I look at her at smile.

"Yes, yes I'm fine."

I heal my wounds before Luna could see as I lead Luna to the clearing with her tipi. We go in and sit down. Her in her wolf form and me sitting in the middle of her, leaning my back on her's like a couch. She puts her head down and looks out.

"What's wrong love?"

"Nothing."

"I know that face. What's wrong?" I ask.

"I just can't believe what happened. It's like I can't feel safe anymore."

"As long as you're with me, you're safe love." She nuzzled her face to mine like a dog and I hold it in my hands and scratch her neck as I laugh.

"I love you. Even if you are cocky."

"I'm not cocky." I say.

"You sure?"

"I don't know, are you the king of Neverland?" She falls silent.

"That's what I thought." I say, resting my back on her's again. She gets up, making me fall down.

"You know what, you can walk back to camp."

"But it's to far." I wine like her.

"Baby." She threatens. Turning back to her Lost Girl form.

"I hate you." I say.

"No, you love me." She says, kissing me. I didn't hesitate for a second before I kiss her back and put my hands on her waist while she plays with my hair. I think she was happy to kiss me after being forced to kiss Chris because she let me deepend the kiss quickly.

I never wanted to let go of her. I never wanted to stop kissing her. I missed her. I missed her so much. She had her hands around my neck to pull me closer but she didn't need to, because I leaned in more.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but it felt like eternity, it felt right. When I'm with her, my heart stops. She's so beautiful that I never could let her go.

I never wanted harm to come her way. I would gladly give up my life for her's. We broke and looked at each other.

Me looking into her blue eyes and she looked into my forest green eyes. I pick her up bridal stile as she squeals and I sit down with her in my lap. She snuggled her head against my chest as I held her.

"So, Chris starved you as a punishment. But for what?"

"He wanted me to be his. But of course I said no. But if he loved me, why did he hurt me?" She asked, looking up at me.

"He was trying to make a point. I could tell it hurt him to do what he did to you. But he never loved you. He was playing a game. But know this, I will always love you. And I would never hurt you." I say, looking down at her.

"I love you to, Peter."

"Hey, why don't we head back to camp. I've got a surprise for you." I say getting up and helping her up.

"What's the surprise?"

"You'll see." I say, picking her up, bridal stile. I carry her out of the tipi where the sun was setting, and teleport to the borders of camp. I put her down and look at her.

"Where is everyone?" She asked. I whistle and a snow ball flew into the air, making it snow. Banners appeared with Luna's face, Luna and I together, and moon on them. She looked confused at this.

The fire roared to life, spreading light across the camp. The torches lit up as tables of food appeared. Lost Boys appeared from everywhere as Luna looked at me.

"Happy birthday love?" I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"You remembered!" She says hugging me.

"Of course. How could I forget my queens birthday?"

"Luna!" Jack yelled. Coming up to hug his sister.

"Hey!" She says, hugging him back.

"Nice to see you up and running." We turn and see Hunter smirking. He comes up to us and Luna looked hostel.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Your smirk says otherwise." She smirked back.

"What's going on over here?" Henry asks.

"Nothing." I say. Devin comes up to Henry soon after and asks him something.

"Henry, I think you owe me a dual now." He says. Henry, Luna and I all glance at each other. 

"What are we waiting for?" Henry smirked.

Luna's P.O.V.
About five minutes later, all the boys have heard about the duel between Devin and Henry. Everyone was gathered around in a big circle, with enough room for them to fight.

Henry and Devin were in the middle, glaring and smirking at each other while the Lost Boys were talking, waiting for the battle to begin.

"Henry!" Peter tossed him a sword as he catches it and smirked at Devin, who looked worried.

"Devin!" I say, tossing him a sword. As soon as he had it in his hand he looked way more confident.

"Let the battle begin!" I shout as Devin swings at Henry. He dodged it and swings at Devin. Lost Boys scream the name of who they thought they would win.

I could hear Peter screaming at Henry as I glance at him. I chuckled as I turned my attention to the battle. I could hear some boys making bets.

"I'll take your patrol shift if Henry wins."

"Deal."

"If Devin wins, you have to mine and your chores."

"You're on."

"10 weeks of my hunting if Devin looses to Henry."

"Fine."

I saw Luke making a bet with Hunter. Luke looked at me as Hunter looked at me as well. Hunter looked back at Luke and shook his hand.

I was really worried about what they were betting on, and if I had a part in it. And if I did, what were they going to do to me. I turned my attention back to the dual, hopping to distract myself.

"Who do you think will win?" Felix asked.

"They're both skilled with swords. Devin learned from Peter, the best fighter I know. And Henry trained with his grandfather who is Prince Charming. I'm torn.

"I think Devin's gonna win." He smirked.

"Oh, so we're gonna play this game? Fine, then I'm betting Henry will win." I smirked back, crossing my hands over my chest, looking at him.

"Looser has to be it for the next game?" He asked.

"You're so on." I say, shaking his hand. We turn our attention to the dual as Henry slices at Devin, scraping his cheek.

"Ha." I say.

Devin strikes back and cuts Henry's knee.

"Ha!" Felix copies me. I roll my eyes. Henry and Devin fight back and forth. If one of them strikes, the other tried to one up them.

The battle ended when Henry swerved right behind Devin, kicks him in his back, making Devin trip and almost fall. Every move that Henry made, the boys cheered louder.

Henry finished him by kicking him again, making Devin trip and almost fall. Devin turned and tried to get Henry, who slid between his legs, kicked him in the gut, making him fall back and crashing to the ground, dropping his sword.

He tried to get back to it, but Henry picked it up with his foot and catching it in his hand. He threw it in the soil and looked at Devin, who was getting up.

"I win." I say smugly.

"Don't rub it in." Felix says.

"We have our winner!" Peter says behind Henry and holding his hand in the air with his sword in his hand. Henry looks so proud as the boys cheered. I could see Luke and Hunter glaring at me again.

I just shook my head as the boys enjoyed the party. The party lasted all night. The sun started to rise when I went to get some food, it was all my favorite foods. I got some sushi and went to sit down. I started to eat as someone wrapped their arms around my neck.

"How do you like the party?" He asked.

"It's amazing. I've never really celebrated my birthday." Peter looks shocked.

"Why?"

"It was always on a weekday so I had to go to school. People would either forget my birthday, or just didn't care. I didn't mind, but I'm glad you did this." I smile, while he sits and huddles close to me, far enough that we weren't touching, but close enough that I could feel his warm breath on my skin.

"It's my job as your King to make my Queen happy, keep her safe, and give her everything she wants."

"But it's also your job as a Lost Boy to give a Lost Girl her space, so back off." I say, nudging him off me and making him fall off the bench and on to the dirty ground. Making me laugh.

"You'll pay for that." He smirked, coming closer to kiss me. I push his chest, making him back away.

"Nice try Peter." I laugh.

"I hate you." He says stealing a peice of sushi and walking off. I get up and tackle him to the ground, with me on his back.

"No, you love me." I say, taking the sushi out of his hand, which hadn't touched the ground. I get off him and walk off.

"You're going to pay for that, no body crosses Peter Pan." Saying your name in 3rd person is so cliché. I thought.

"Bite me." I say over my shoulder. I head off into the jungle with the plate of food in my hand and finishing the last piece. I burn the plate and dump the ashes on the ground as my hands are suddenly pinned above my head against a tree and Peter smirking at me.

"I told you you where going to pay." He smirked leaning in so close I could feel his breath on my neck. He smashed his lips on mine as I kiss him back.

I break free of his iron grasp and put my hands around his neck. I was just hoping he wouldn't go to far, but I was wrong. He moved down my jaw and down my neck. I close my eyes, and try not to moan as he continues. He breaks and looks at me.

"Come on love, don't fight it." he smirked, looking at me. I close my eyes, waiting for him to continue. But surprisingly, he doesn't.

"Open your eyes love." I shook my head.

"Do I have to repeat myself." He says, his tone getting darker. I open my eyes and look down. He hooks his finger under my chin, lifting it so I was forced to meet his piercing gaze.

"Good girl."

"I'm not a dog, and I'm not a toy." I snap.

"You're right, you're not a dog. You're mine." He exclaimed, leaning in for a kiss. He deepened the kiss by making his way down my neck. Taking his time to kiss around my sweet spot, taunting me. He bites the exposing skin where my sweet spot is as I gasp.

He breaks and smirked at me. I had a look of worry on my face as I look at him. He teleported us back to camp and I went in my tent. I looked in the mirror and saw love bites all over my neck. I run out of the tent and go after Peter, who was already running.

"You are so dead!" I shout.

"Boys, get Peter!" All the boys grabbed their weapons and followed me into the jungle to find Peter.

"Catch me if you can love!" he shouted over his shoulder. Only making me and the Lost Boys run faster. Peter teleported out of sight and we look around. Lost Boys were murmuring.

"Where did he go?"

"He's gone."

"I have a plan." Felix says. All the boys and Felix were huddling in a group, whispering to each other.

"Do I get a say in this?"

"No!" All the Lost Boys say at once. I put my hands up in surrender. They break a moment later and look at me.

"What is it?" I ask, worried.

"We're going to get Pan, but you're gonna play the bait." Felix explained.

                              *****
All the Lost Boys were hidden around the clearing, most in the bushes and some in the trees above us, while Felix tied me up to a tree.

"Now you play your part. You know what to do." Felix smirked. I smirked and yelled my line.

"Peter. Help!" I shout as Felix tapped my mouth to make it look real. He ran to go hide as Peter appeared moments later and looked at me.

"Luna! Are you okay?" He says, taking the tape off my mouth and cutting the ropes. I smirk.

"What's so funny?" He scoffs, seeing my smirk. I bring my hand up and show him the cuff I made that can block his powers. He looked so terified as the cuff disappeared and appeared on his arm. He looks at it and back at me.

"Get him boys." I smirk as the boys from the trees fall on top of him while the others come out and tie his arms behind his back as he tries to struggle. I lean down and lift his chin up.

"Take him back to camp, you know what to do with him then." I smirk as the boys lift him off the ground and lead him back to camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
35.2K 892 52
'I no longer love you... And I never will.' I declared to Pan angrily. He smirked, because he could taste my lie in the air. Once, when I had located...
2.1K 26 35
Title: Penny Pan: The Heir to Neverland Synopsis: Peter Pan never wanted to grow up but one girl changed all that, and no her name wasn't Wendy. No...