Delinquent: iKON Kim Jinhwan

By alpacake

❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017 More

致命
「 CHAP. ONE 」
•••
一世
值得
•••
停止
「 CHAP. TWO 」
하나
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
바보
- ENDED -

4.6K 175 23
By alpacake

^^^

"Miss, I found her sitting outside on one of the benches, she's the new student, and was confused about the school regulations and schedules." Jinhwan said, once we entered our classroom.

All the unfamiliar heads looked up at us and I felt their eyes on me.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled.

"Sorry, you must've been confused with that file the lady should've handed to you." Miss I-don't-know-her-name said.

Oh, that file. Oops. I slowly nodded.

"Please, introduce yourself."

"My name is Lee Junseo." I mumbled. I scanned the classroom, seeing everyone's annoying-looking faces. I hated them all already.

"You may sit over here." The teacher pointed to a seat in the front row. Oh hell naw.

"Can I sit in the back?" I asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed, but she nodded anyways. I wasn't expecting her to say yes, but I was happy she did. You can get away with the most stuff in the back of the class. I made my way to an empty desk and sat down.

"Jinhwan, mind taking attendance?" The teacher asked.

"Got it." He said, marking them down on a clipboard.

He's probably the teacher's pet too. This kid. I rolled my eyes.

Once Jinhwan was done, he made his way to his seat, which was in the back.

"Oh fuck no, get outta here." I said a little too loudly.

"Junseo, we do not use that language in this classroom." The teacher scolded.

"Too bad, this is my seat." Jinhwan said.

"Ma'am I'd like to move seats-" I started.

"Don't be picky. It's the front seat or this one, you choose." Jinhwan whispered.

I glowered at him. "Fine."

The lesson started, and I got bored in about 5 minutes. I put my head down on my desk. Just when I was about to finally fall asleep, someone shook my shoulder.

"What?!" I asked, and flung Jinhwan's hand off my shoulder.

"Why are you sleeping huh?! You come to school to learn, not sleep." The teacher scolded.

"You sound like my mother." I replied, quiet enough so she wouldn't hear me.

"I'll whack you with a book next time, don't worry." Jinhwan clicked his tongue.

I groaned in annoyance, and was forced to actually listen to what the teacher was babbling on about. Not really, but I pretended to.

Soon the bell rang, releasing the students. I got up and went straight to the door.

^^^

Lunch came, and I took it as a chance to get out of this school. I went passed the bodyguards and straight to the backside of the school, where I was earlier.

I skipped the benches and sat down on the ground, leaning on a tree. I put on my earbuds and put my playlist on full volume, while smoking another cigarette.

I felt relaxed and at peace, until a hand tapped my shoulder after a few minutes. I took my earbuds out and turned my head.

"I guess this is your claimed spot then huh?" Kim Jinhwan was sitting next to me, leaning on the tree as well.

"Why are you out here?" I asked.

"There's perks being the student president." He smirked.

I scoffed in disbelief. "You're literally the worst student president ever."

"I ditched my friends to come here, you better be happy."

"I didn't ask." I said, putting the cigarette between my lips again.

"Smoking while someone else is present? Isn't that rude?"

"I don't really care." I said, blowing the smoke in his face.

Jinhwan coughed and fanned it away. "For a pretty girl, you're a big jerk."

I laughed. "It's either be pretty and be a jerk, or be ugly and nice."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"Just look at you." I eyed him. "Don't be nice."

Jinhwan dropped his jaw. "I don't know if I should be happy or offended you called me ugly and nice."

"It wasn't supposed to be a compliment." I muttered.

"Well, I'm taking it as."

I turned to him. "You're really weird."

"And why is that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Because you keep coming to me."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I'm a delinquent who has no consideration whatsoever for others, and yet you're still here. People usually hate me."

"You think of yourself and others too low. You know, I just had a feeling we'd get along." Jinhwan said.

"Uh huh, it's pretty obvious that I don't like you."

"Stop lying, I can see that you're lonely and want friends too."

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to eat lunch?" Jinhwan asked, his black orbs peering in mine.

I looked to the side after I noticed I was staring. "No. I don't have enough money for lunch."

"Why not? Are you poor?"

"No. My parents just don't give me money. They say I don't need to eat so much."

Jinhwan's jaw dropped. "That's ridiculous. Of course you need to eat."

I shrugged. "Can't do anything about it can I?"

"And after smoking especially, you get hungry."

"Yeah. I know."

Jinhwan dug his hand inside his jacket pocket and pulled out a wrapped and squished piece of bread. He held it out to me. "I was saving it for later but you can have it."

I scoffed. "I don't need it. Don't be fake."

"I'm not! Stop assuming things. I know you want it." He waved it in front of my face.

I sighed. "Why are you being so nice?"

He shrugged. "I just feel a connection."

"That's weird. Real life ain't no Korean drama, hun."

Jinhwan let out a huff of air and grabbed my hand, pressing the bread in it.

I looked down at it and slumped my shoulders. "Fine. Thanks." I muttered as I opened the wrapped and taking a bite out of it.

I felt Jinhwan's stare burn into me as I ate, and it irked me. I turned to him with my mouth full. "You gonna keep watching me eat or what?"

Jinhwan shifted his eyes to ahead of him. "Nope. That's poisoned, by the way."

I choked, eyes widening. "You're fucking kidding me."

He nodded in satisfaction. "Your right, I am."

"I'll fucking strangle you."

"I won't give you anymore food then."

"I don't care about your food." I scoffed, finishing up my food. I didn't know what to do with the wrapper, so I tossed it in Jinhwan's lap.

"I gave you the food, and you give me your garbage."

I nodded. "You bought it."

Jinhwan rolled his eyes. "I wonder if you being rude is your way of flirting."

My jaw dropped. "You're ridiculous."

"No. I'm being honest."

"It is not my way of flirting, it's my way of life." I said.

"You'll have a lot of enemies like that." Jinhwan said.

"Do you think I care?"

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.9K 38
Chaeyoung's testament of Junhoe's love, told in short and sweet moments of the couple's everyday life. blackpink's rosé x ikon's junhoe {yg couple se...
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
23.7K 1K 18
Love is not for those who has trust issues. . . Disclaimer! Characters bearing has no relation with living person. This is a PG18, so readers under t...
568K 14K 50
OT7 always, forever. Highest rank: #1 for ikonimagines Twitter: @lastarabesque Curiouscat: @lastarabesque