Sonic Boys X Reader Oneshots...

By DiscontinuedBooks

So. Well, the title says it all. I don't own the Sonic Characters, they belong their rightful owners; Sega. More

Taking Requests! (CLOSED)
What you need to know! :3
Shadow x Princess!Reader
Silver x Abused!Reader
Sonic x Teen!Reader
Knuckles x Injured!Reader
ღSilver x Mina Kirisakiღ @Mina-Chaan
--A/N-- 1.5k reads??
Scratch x Reader
Sonic x Emotional!Human!Reader
Requests!
Shadow x Depressed!Human!Reader
Jealous!Shadow x Reader
Amy x Flirty!Reader
Rouge x Child!Reader
Sonic x Flirty!Reader (Pickup lines)
{Requests Closed} Oneshots List:
1 year anniversary!
Jealous!Sonic x Reader
Jealous! Sonic x Reader {Part 2}
Modern!Sonic x Human!Reader x Classic!Sonic
========

Sonic x Athletic!Human!Reader

10.6K 165 209
By DiscontinuedBooks

Edit: Your age is never stated in this, so be creative. Not so creative you end up as an 80yr old woman/man, mkay?

** I don't own the picture! Credit to the original Artist! **

==This was Changed Completely==

\\Scared Ya//

Your feet pounded against the dirt track you were running on, sending dust flying about behind you. The wind blew through your hair, which flew about behind you as well, the (H/C) strands lighting up everytime a sun ray hit you through the trees. Blossoms trees were lined up on each side of the dirt track, some of the beautiful flowers floating down slowly to the ground as you admired their beauty. Birds sung out calming melodies, causing any stress you had to disappear. 

Stress? What are you stressed about? Well, you have this huge race coming up in a few days which could very well decide your future, ending liked you hoped it would or it could end disastrously, with you not winning and humiliating yourself. Yeah, your a bit on the negative side at the moment.. Anyways, you were headed to hang out with Chris and Sonic the Hedgehog. Yep, The Speedster, The Blue Blur, or as you liked to call him, 'Your Lil' Hedgie'. The two said they'd help you with training for the race, which you thanked them more than enough times. 

Turning your head to the side, you spotted a lake which glistened beneath the warm rays of the sun. Fields of flowers surrounded the body of water, swaying gently with the breeze. Tulips, roses, daffodils, sunflowers. You name it and it was there. You noticed a sleek, red fox stalk quietly towards the lake, a cub following with a bounce. A smile graced your features as you looked back ahead, spotting the Thorndyke Mansion. 

You slowed to a speed walk as you approached the large, silver gate, opening it and entering the large front garden. Three evenly cut plants stood on each side of the set of stairs, which led to the rather large front door. Walking up the shining stairs, you knocked gently on the door. As you took long, deep breaths to regain the ability to talk, the door opened revealing Chris's butler, (and bodyguard)Mr Tanaka.

"Good Morning, Miss (Y/N). It is lovely to see you again." He greeted kindly, stepping to the side as a sign for you to enter. You smiled at him as you walk through the door.

"The feeling is mutual, Mr Tanaka." You answered, looking around at the interior. You always had to stare in awe at everything, as you aren't too used to this type of building. 

"Master Chris and Sonic are in the living room." He told you, gesturing towards a room with an arched entry up ahead. You thanked Mr Tanaka and walked towards the room silently, hoping to scare them. As usual, you were able to enter unnoticed and sneak up behind the couch Sonic was lounging on. His eyes were closed gently, one arm behind his head as he breathed in and out. Chris was on the floor playing some type of video game, though he wouldn't be for much longer. 

You gave an almost silent giggle, though had to duck down quickly as Chris turned around, arching an eyebrow. You clamped one of your hands over your mouth to block out any noises that escaped. With a shrug, the young boy turned back around and continued his game with the utmost concentration. Standing up, you raised your hands and yelled out. 

"RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!!!!"As expected, Chris leapt up to his feet with a yelp of fear, while Sonic opened one of his eyes, spotting your vibrant (E/C) orbs and victorious smile. 

"Hey, (Y/N)." He said cooly, opening both eyes. You frowned, which was very noticeable as it took control of your happy smile. 

"Hmph." Pouting, you leapt over the couch and sat down beside the hedgehog, who had sat up so you didn't land on him. You pressed the side of your face into the palm of your hand, annoyed. 

"I can never scare you!" You exclaimed, looking at the azure hedgehog beside you. He shrugged lazily with a smile. Rolling your eyes playfully, you turned your head in Chris's direction, spotting the young boy. His eyes had dilated in size and he had a hand clutched over his chest. 

"Did I scare you, Chris?" You asked tilting your head to the side, making stray strands of (H/C) hair to cover your eyes, causing immediate irritation. Sonic gently brushed his hand against your forehead, moving the strands of hair to the side of your face.

"Thank you. Didn't realise I couldn't do that myself." You said jokingly, though your cheeks burned from the contact. You and Sonic were really close friends, though you had always wanted something more. Afterall, you did have this sort've humongous and very annoying crush on him. Though, you always pushed those feelings aside, knowing he would never like a girl like you. He probably would prefer a mobian over a human anyday.

"So... When are we going to the track?" Sonic asked, referring to the race track down on an oval you discovered a little while ago. You shrugged, eyeing Chris.

"Whenever. Chris, you recovered yet?" You asked, watching the young boy shake his head to rid of the short paralysis. 

"Yep, let's go!" He exclaimed happily, racing out of the room after turning off the tv. Sonic stood up and extended a hand to you.

"M'lady." He jokingly bowed as you took it and stood beside him. 

"My Lil' Hedgie." You answered, watching as he cracked a smile at the nickname. 

== Le Timeskip Cause Author~Chan Can ==

You were in position for a sprint, awaiting Chris's signal to go. The two were tracking your time, well Sonic would run alongside you saying encouraging things to keep you going. 

"GO!" Chris yelled. With that, you pushed off your back leg and immediately went into a sprint. You were able to keep a sprint for long periods of time, getting an advantage in most races, unless another racer has the same ability. Not even halfway around the track, you heard Sonic yell to you, though you couldn't make out what he was saying. Then it dawned on you, hitting you like a missile. Literally.

A missile hit the ground barely a foot behind you, sending your body flying through the air and crashing head first into the ground. With a groan, you opened your eyes with whatever energy you had left. Your vision began blurring and the pain in your head worsened. Off in the distance, you could see a familiar blur of blue spin dashing at a machine, destroying whatever it was. Chris and Sonic stood over you in mere moments, their voices laced with fear and anger. You fought to keep your eyes open, though you were failing. 

"(Y/N), please try and keep your eyes open..!" Sonic told you, kneeling beside your injured frame. 

'Why tell me that..?' You thought weakly, your eyes slowly closing as you had no control anymore. Finally, you were embracing the darkness, the aching in your body never leaving. 

== Another Timeskip Cause' Author~Chan Can ==

You woke up to loud beeping, your eyes squinting as they adjusted to the bright lights in the room. The beeping kept going, causing you to turn your head, even though the pain returned rather quickly. A Heart Monitor sat beside you, obviously tracking your heart rate. Realising that machine was sitting beside you, you propped yourself up against the pillows you had, noticing right away a heavy presence. Looking down, you saw Sonic sleeping peacefully, his head now in your lap.

His cheeks were tear stained, signalling he had been crying. But why..? With nothing better to do at the current time, you placed one of your hands on his quills and rubbed them soothingly, surprised at how soft they were. Sonic shuddered, his eyes opening slowly. You removed your hand immediately, watching the azure hedgehog sit up and stare at you with wide eyes. 

"(Y-Y/N)?! You're awake! Finally!" He exclaimed happily, bringing you into a tight embrace. You nuzzled your face into his quills before processing what he had said. Pulling away, a confused look appeared on your face.

"Finally? What do you mean?" You tilted your head to the side. Sonic gazed sadly at you. 

"(Y/N).. You've been in a coma for several weeks. You missed your race." He said, his ears flattening against his head once he saw your saddened expression. No words were spoken, the only noise in the room being the Heart Monitor, which never stopped beeping. 

"Y'know, (Y/N)... You really scared me." Sonic murmured, bringing you into another hug, which you happily returned. As you pulled back, a gigantic smile graced your features. Sonic tilted his head, obviously confused. Leaning forward, you pecked him gently on the forehead.

"I scared you." You said with a smile. Both of you had burning cheeks, though you hardly noticed as you had already started to fall asleep once more. Your eyes were closed gently as your breathing slowed. Sonic smiled and pressed his lips to your cheek before leaving the room to get fresh air.

== Le End == 

There we go, finally redone and much better if I do say so myself. Anyways, just a reminder that I am not taking requests at the moment, rather working on the already published chapters and the requests I started. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 14 15
Eggman was defeated again by sonic and his friends but eggman found a strange artifact that is not from his world so he try to use it against sonic...
26.1K 607 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
733K 17.7K 158
A collection of short one shots telling of tales about the dashing boys of Mobias and you! (Weekly updates)
40.7K 1.5K 35
A G.U.N. Agent. That was your dream. And that was what you would be, whether your father, the commander, liked it or not. With your father being the...